Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to 360 Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thank you to all
Topic Started: Jun 3 2017, 08:45 PM (53 Views)
Randall Strong
Member Avatar
360 Wrestling President
To everyone who made this brief run in 360 Wrestling something special, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

With that said, I am regretful i the fact that I am going to have to close the site down, due to circumstances beyond my control. Between having new job responsibilities and my counter part having computer issues (they handled all of the graphics and really helped write much of the results) we will not be able to continue to put in the effort that we wanted to when we opened up.

I am so sorry for those who took their time to get involved, and I hope you all know I appreciate it! I have posted the results that we worked so hard on (leading up to the computer issues/time constraints) and I hope that for what it's worth you enjoy the one off.

Again, thank you all and I hope you all keep on efedding, because this is a great hobby and I would like to see its popularity continue to grow.

Sincerely,
Randall Strong
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 360 News and Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliate with us

Our Affiliates

SKYFIRE Wrestling Redemption Wrestling Xtreme Honor Wrestling Optional Text