Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to 72nd Aircraft. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Chattanooga, TN Jan 5-6 2018; Modelcon 2018
Topic Started: Dec 21 2017, 02:25 PM (145 Views)
Starfighter Decals
Hero
[ * ]
The first show for 2018 will be the 2 day show at the site of the 2019 IPMS/USA National Convention and hosted by the Chattanooga Scale Modelers. I look forward to this show every year and a chance to get to see some of my friends (and forum regulars) like Buzz and Rex. I'll have some of the last of the new 2017 Airfix releases and some of my own new decals and resin sets. Hope to see some of you folks there!
Goto Top

dknights
Member Avatar
The court of LAST RESORT!
[ * ]
Starfighter Decals
Dec 21 2017, 02:25 PM
The first show for 2018 will be the 2 day show at the site of the 2019 IPMS/USA National Convention and hosted by the Chattanooga Scale Modelers. I look forward to this show every year and a chance to get to see some of my friends (and forum regulars) like Buzz and Rex. I'll have some of the last of the new 2017 Airfix releases and some of my own new decals and resin sets. Hope to see some of you folks there!
I would like to attend. I will see.
David M. Knights
Fortes fortuna adiuvat

14 Finished: Special Armor V-2, Airfix P-51
15 Finished: SBS Gladiator engine
16 Finished: Brengun C2 Wasserfall, Merit SS-N-2 Styx, World's smallest diorama, Airfix Hurricane.
17 Finished: Japanese Carrier Deck, Belcher SS-4, Italeri AB41, PLAN Type 039A (not 72nd scale)
18 Finished: NONE
The bench:Platz T-33, Trump. T-34/85, Meng F-106, Airfix P-51 #2, Airfix P-40
Revell MiG-21F-13, Ace Citroen V-11
Goto Top

MDriskill
Hero
[ * ]
I will be there!

The Chattanooga gang is great, this is one of the best shows going! Hope everyone within range will be able to get there.
Goto Top

RexTN
Member Avatar
Accidental CAG
[ * ]
The Sarge said she plans to come down with me and hang out on Friday and Saturday.

It will be great to see some of our friends again.

(Anne says she won't fall to sleep in the Starfighter chair like she did that one year in Murfreesboro, lol)
yep, one of each USN squadron

http://hangardeckview.blogspot.com/
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Hangar_Deck_Re...dex.php?act=idx
Goto Top

dixieflyer
Member Avatar
Hero
[ * ]
Would love to attend, we'll just have to see.

Warren
"History is the lie we all agree upon."
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Show Announcements · Next Topic »