Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to 72nd Aircraft. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
3D parts for Gamma; skis
Topic Started: Mar 30 2017, 02:28 PM (249 Views)
skippy
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Something interesting. I have the re released Williams Bro Gamma. Apparently Williams Bro are creating a downloadable file to allow you to print the ski landing gear for the Ellsworth Polar Star. Anyone out there checked into this yet?
Goto Top

otard
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
skippy,Mar 30 2017
03:28 PM
Something interesting. I have the re released Williams Bro Gamma. Apparently Williams Bro are creating a downloadable file to allow you to print the ski landing gear for the Ellsworth Polar Star. Anyone out there checked into this yet?

I have the kit too. I was in contact with William Bros 2 weeks ago. They told me the file would be ready for downloading in about a week or two. It is not available yet.

Since I don't have a 3D-printer I asked if they would be printing them. They would not. They told me to get in contact with Shapeways for the printing.

So I have to wait then. Has you any information?
Ottar D. - Son, Norway
Goto Top

skippy
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
No I had not contacted them directly. I did some poking around on their website and saw that the file was not completed yet back in March. I did find Shapeways website as well, looks like they can do a lot of things. I am guessing the price for our Gamma parts won't be too expensive.

Goto Top

otard
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
skippy
May 13 2017, 02:00 PM
No I had not contacted them directly. I did some poking around on their website and saw that the file was not completed yet back in March. I did find Shapeways website as well, looks like they can do a lot of things. I am guessing the price for our Gamma parts won't be too expensive.

Got the skis from Shapeways. US$ 3.94 each ski extreme fosted detail. Looks good.
I do not know the diferense of extreme frosted and frosted detail. Mine were shipped from Netherlands.

Ottar D. - Son, Norway
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Commercial and Related · Next Topic »