Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to 72nd Aircraft. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
This year's batch of 109s
Topic Started: Jan 1 2016, 10:00 AM (445 Views)
Barry Numerick
Hero
[ * ]
Really slow year with only four completed, and two of those were done on January 1st of 2015. The 109 K just took too much time.

The Romanian twins, both out of the box Fine Molds Bf 109 G-6 kits:

Posted ImageIMG_3627

Posted ImageIMG_3620

Fine Molds Bf 109 K-4 with a bunch of modifications:

Posted ImageIMG_4300

Posted ImageIMG_4281

And finally, an out of the box Tamiya Bf 109 E-7 in Japanese markings:

Posted ImageIMG_4605

A number of others made progress on the shelf of doom...perhaps that should be a separate Showcase here - models that moved along but didn't cross the finish line in 2015?
Goto Top

peebeep
Member Avatar
Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
[ * ]
That's work of the highest quality Barry and those Romanian roundels look spectacular against the drab paintwork.

peebeep
www.locate-and-cement.com
Locate and Cement website
RevellAtions
Bring me my chariot of fire
Paul Brown, Chelmsford, UK Posted Image
Goto Top

stimpy
Member Avatar
Is It Safe?..... Nope
[ * ]
That 109K makes my want to cry..... I want all my models to look as good as that even if they aren't 109's..... just lovely.
Did I just stick my fingers to my tongue again? Of course you did darling, but I love you anyway.
Goto Top

Greenshirt
Member Avatar
Tim Holland, Southern MD - USA
[ * ]
Amazing. Your 109s are why mine are still in the stash; it's the standard.

Tim
Tim Holland

I'm a "green shirt" because I work on the carrier's flight deck and maintain US Navy aircraft. Safe sorties are my life so we can be anywhere, anytime -- from the Sea.

http://greenshirt-modeler.blogspot.com/
Goto Top

dknights
Member Avatar
The court of LAST RESORT!
[ * ]
Those are all very nice. If only you could pick one kind of aircraft and stick with it. :lol:
David M. Knights
Fortes fortuna adiuvat

14 Finished: Special Armor V-2, Airfix P-51
15 Finished: SBS Gladiator engine
16 Finished: Brengun C2 Wasserfall, Merit SS-N-2 Styx, World's smallest diorama, Airfix Hurricane.
17 Finished: Japanese Carrier Deck, Belcher SS-4, Italeri AB41, PLAN Type 039A (not 72nd scale)
18 Finished: NONE
The bench:Platz T-33, Trump. T-34/85, Meng F-106, Airfix P-51 #2, Airfix P-40
Revell MiG-21F-13, Ace Citroen V-11
Goto Top

Big Kohona
Hero
[ * ]
. .
Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Models Produced in 2015 · Next Topic »