Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours
Mark all forums read
Welcome to 72nd Aircraft. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
My 2015 production not shown before.
Topic Started: Jan 26 2016, 01:19 PM (550 Views)
typhoon
Member Avatar
Beast
[ * ]
Some of my 2015 production (13 total, not too bad) has already been shown on previous post.
Here are the models Iíve not shown before.

Here is the very small Heinkel He 176 from Jach, the first aircraft designed and flown on rocket motor (some others were flown on rockets before, but were old design adapted. like the He 112 V3). Canopy was not included in the kit, so Iíve moulded one on my own.
Posted Image

Then an Italian trainer used by Luftwaffe, the Nardi Fn 305 from Special Hobby. Model decals letter whre out of register, so I had to wait for a set from Microscal (very fragile btw).
Posted Image

Here is the DFS 346 from Huma. I left it in the bare metal skin, cause this plane never flew on German hands, but only after war under USSR tests, launched by a (Tu 4 (a B 29 copy).
Posted Image

A model in a finish that my UK friends may not like too much. A Bristol Blenheim (very old and poor Airfix kit) that gave me a lot of trouble indeed. It represent a captured aircraft as flown at Rechlin main Luftwaffe test centre.
Posted Image

A prototype of the 109 family (yes it is). An attempt from Herr Willy to produce a competitor to Herr Kurt 190, that did not succeed. Kit from RS Model
Posted Image

Finally an attempt (on RLM request) to produce an alternative to Bf 108, using not strategic material (i.e. wood), the Klemm Kl 151. Only one proto built and flown. The model is completely scratch built, but the prop from a FW 189 Revell, that I intend to build some time with the Gnome&Rhone radials engine .
Posted Image

Comments are welcome as usual
Cheers
Giampiero (typhoon)
Goto Top

Big Kohona
Hero
[ * ]
. .
Goto Top

piero
Member Avatar