Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

↘Important News

[SUPPORT] KIM KIBUM RICE PROJECT!!!
[FULL LIST] DEEP ROOTED TREE EPISODES
[UPCOMING DRAMA] I LOVE LEE TAERI UPDATES
@ikmubmik's TWITTER UPDATES
WELCOME YOUR FELLOW SNOWER ♥
↘Welcome to the7Dwarfs
We are the7dwarfs : Super Junior's Kim Kibum International Forum. Our goal is to unite everyone who is waiting faithfully for Kibum. It's not new for us anymore that WE are considered rare in our fandom. Therefore we WANT the7dwarfs to be the melting pot of all Snowers. Spread the love! ♥
↘Important Links

Welcome to 7dwarfs, Super Junior's Kim Kibum International Forums.

This forum is dedicated for Super Junior's Snow White, Kim Kibum.

We hope that you'll enjoy your stay here, as much as we do. But always remember, always abide by the rules, okay? ♥

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[SUPPORT] KIBUM'S RICE PROJECT!
Topic Started: Apr 29 2012, 03:53 PM (790 Views)
MyOnlySunshine♥
Member Avatar
♥ Kibum's Legal ♥

Posted Image

Photo Credit: www.superlegacy.com

As we all know, Kibums new drama TVN 아이러브 이태리 will premiere this coming May 28, 2012. Therefore this is a good opportunity for his fans to show our undying love and support.

To cheer and congratulate him on his upcoming drama, we will be sending Rice Wreaths on the event. The rice wreaths will be donated to the needy in name of Kibum.
How can I participate? You have two options:

1) Donate $95*/$110 (20kg) | Perks:
Rice wreath with 2 ribbon (left side: your message | right side: your name/fanbase name)
Photo of your rice wreath

*price difference is because of the difference of the design

2) If you dont have enough, dont worry you can still donate! All donations will be collected and will be used to buy rice wreaths under the name of @welovekibum
How can I donate?

Donations can be made via paypal HERE.

Bank transfers are also available on the following countries below:
Singapore @wennykha
Philippines @readysetdrool / @lovekibummie
Japan @_keyteuk
Indonesia @nuneo89 / @JaciDeeBlacks (https://www.facebook.com/KimKibumSnowers)
Thailand (Please coordinate w/ @kibummiethaifan)

For INDONESIAN, you can donate by local bank transfer to BCA 167-0700-409 a/n Nimah Fadilah Djawas or BRI 100-148-3133 a/n Ade Nurmata Sari or if youre indonesian outside the country you can paypal us through corry.ochtora@yahoo.com and after the donation we need is complete, we will paypal to @welovekibummies account and they will help us get the wreath. Lets make this international project for KIM KIBUM succeed!!! ^^

(PS : If you have donate, Please kindly email us the recieved to dilladeeblack@ymail.com for our report to you^^)

DEADLINE OF DONATIONS WILL BE ON MAY 18, 2012
Any questions?

Reach through: @welovekibum | @lovekibummie on twitter | for Indonesian @JaciDeeBlacks & @nuneo89 on twitter or https://www.facebook.com/KimKibumSnowers

Source: http://fuckyeahkibum.tumblr.com/post/21384698694/i-love-lee-taeri-rice-wreath-support-project
Shared by: MyOnlySunshine@7dwarfs

Posted Image
I still believe in loving you...
tumblr | twitter | youtube

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline