AMSIG logo
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to AMSIG Airfix Modeling Special Interest Group part of the IPMS(UK) network.
Membership of AMSIG is open to modellers of all abilities whatever their age, gender or nationality, there are no entry requirements other than wanting to enjoy the Airfix brand. Most of us are modellers but those who prefer just to collect, or research, or talk about Airfix are welcome too.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

To join, please simply register above.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
SMW Accommodation
Topic Started: Nov 14 2017, 11:53 PM (221 Views)
ColinM
Member Avatar

Anyone who stayed at the University Campus in 2017 will get an email offering the same rate for 2018 but when you follow the link there are no B&B rooms left. Do not despair, the same thing happened last year.

The Campus doesn't usually offer a full breakfast at weekends the rest of the year, SMW is an exception, but no one has told the computer when SMW is on yet.

The link on the email is here https://bookaroom.wlv.ac.uk , I'll post here when computer says 'Yes'

Colin

OFFLINE Profile Quote Goto Top

ColinM
Member Avatar

The computer now understands B&B, book this weekend to be sure of getting the 2017 rates.

Colin

GLEN

I have done and booked
Glen

roadhousedisco
Member Avatar

Holiday booked and Uni room booked. :wow:

Mark

Beany
Member Avatar

I'm already booked in the International for 2018. I have a double room booked but my wife might
not go this year so I may be able to sub-let nearer the time!

Barwick64

I have booked Saturday Night so look forward to it

Rob Barwick

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMSIG SMW 2018 · Next Topic »

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket