AMSIG logo
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see new posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to AMSIG Airfix Modeling Special Interest Group part of the IPMS(UK) network.
Membership of AMSIG is open to modellers of all abilities whatever their age, gender or nationality, there are no entry requirements other than wanting to enjoy the Airfix brand. Most of us are modellers but those who prefer just to collect, or research, or talk about Airfix are welcome too.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

To join, please simply register above.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
AMSIG Clothing; Please post your clothing requirements here
Topic Started: May 28 2015, 08:47 PM (1,703 Views)
ColinM
Member Avatar

Hi Folks

We currently have the following garments in the range:

Black fleece with logo and optionally name or handle (2014 price £16)
Sky Blue polo shirt with logo and optionally name or handle (2014 price £10)
Sky Blue sweat shirt with logo and optionally name or handle (2014 price £15)

All of the garments are machine washable and of good quality. To get the best price for members we need to order a minimum of 24 garments and can mix garment types, sizes and personalisation within the same order.

Current stock is just one polo shirt with logo in size XL and is available for £10 plus postage.

We usually try to get an order in so that delivery is in plenty of time for Telford. If we are only a few garments short of the minimum I am happy to order spares to make the numbers up.

If you are interested please post here your requirements. I just need type, quantity, size (S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL and XXXXL for some items), and personalisation if required. Posting here does not commit you to buy, final prices will be published when we have enough to make an order and you will be asked to commit then.

To avoid errors and duplication, please post your requirements here even if you have previously indicated a requirement on ATF.

Any questions please post in thread.

Thanks

Colin
OFFLINE Profile Quote Goto Top

fred

I have the polo shirts and fleece. Is the sweat shirt fit the same in the same size as a polo? I mean if one takes XXL in a polo, is it the same in the Sw/sh?

ColinM
Member Avatar

Hi Fred

I was quite comfortable at Telford last year wearing a fleece over a sweatshirt over a polo, all in the same size. Telford in November is decidedly chilly, especially on Friday set up with all of the doors and roller shutters open, we probably need AMSIG longjohns too!

Colin

roadhousedisco
Member Avatar

Hi Colin,

I'm going to go wild and ask for one of each in XL. Polo Short, Sweat Shirt and Fleece. Can you have 'Mark' put on them please.

Mark.

ColinM
Member Avatar

Hi Mark

Polo shorts? That might be a bit risqué, might even start a trend!

I'll put you on the list.

Colin

roadhousedisco
Member Avatar

Yes polo shorts. They have a hole in the middle. :wow:

liamconnor15

ill have a polo size small with 'Liam' on it if you can
thanks
Edited by liamconnor15, Jun 3 2015, 08:53 PM.

ColinM
Member Avatar

Hi Liam

Thank you, I'll add you to the list. It will be a few months before there are enough to put in an order.

Colin

Edited by ColinM, Jun 3 2015, 10:24 PM.

liamconnor15

thats fine will it be before SMW

ColinM
Member Avatar

Yes. The final price may have to go up by a couple of pounds if we don't reach the minimum order quantity but in any event I will put together an order in time for Telford.

Colin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMSIG Merchandise · Next Topic »
  • Pages:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket