Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Arkham Asylum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I finally found a place..; colombo is somewhat happy.
Topic Started: Mar 20 2008, 02:59 PM (462 Views)
PRINCE VALIANT
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I found this place in SC called bordergames it sells comics and card games. mostly it just plays 40k warhammer but on Saturdays it does UFS.. well more Street Fighter UFS then anything else but when i asked the other geeks there about VS. they told me they all stopped for some reason :angry: so ill do what marc told me to do and spread the VS. love and try to get them into it again.. if not i always have my weekly UFS games lol. :rolleyes: :ph43r:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Megalodon
Member Avatar
Homicidal Pyschopathic Impulses
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nice find.Hope you have fun playing and working on your card playing skills.next time your down we will have to see how they play in SC.
Your going to need a bigger boat!!!!!
Posted Image

McLovin'
Member Avatar
Schizophrenia
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
By the way the term is no longer geek. Its sex-life challenged.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Other Cards Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Skin was Created by SickforGaborik/Meow of Signature Sports