Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Arkham Asylum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Batman NO spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 18 2008, 05:47 PM (413 Views)
PRINCE VALIANT
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Sterling I know your my wiki-pedia on DC :D :D After you see the awesome movie comment me on how well it followed the REAL story line of the comics.. i know that moives tend to curve away from the comics....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ster_of_Steel
Member Avatar
Asylum White Coat
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It really wasn't too bad. I commend the director for bring together Dent, Gordon and Batman. Duiring that "end of movie" scene, it should of been the Joker and he actually went through with it. Hedger/Nowlan's take on The Joker was an interesting variation. No gas, no acid flower, just a knife. I really liked it. I thought Eckhart's Harvey Dent was really good, and I was impressed with his acting job. Gary Oldman is still one of my favorite actors, he is Jim Gordon forever in my book. Maggie Gylin(really long name I'm not going to even try to spell right) did as good a job as anyone could filling in for psycho Katie Holmes. I was satisfied with her story. I'd also like point out that the Joker fucked her brother in Brokeback Mountain. Why so Serious?

PRINCE VALIANT
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So it was'nt a great follow on the story arc of BATMAN but it was a great movie.. by end of scene with dent gordon and batman you meant the wear house right?? is there anything after the credits??

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Movies and Television · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Skin was Created by SickforGaborik/Meow of Signature Sports