Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Arkham Asylum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project Checkmate wants YOU!
Topic Started: Aug 19 2008, 12:10 PM (427 Views)
Ster_of_Steel
Member Avatar
Asylum White Coat
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For the last 3 months, some of us have figured out that there was a game that came out like 4 years ago called City of Heroes. I'll be honest, just like VS, Im only playing because its based around superheroes. Im not a big MMORPG guy. If you ever played the game, we want you to come back and hang out with us. If you never played before... I bought the game for $10. Its a chance to do something together outside the store. We have a team, Project Checkmate. We are starting to pull together the team and kick the shit out of the baddies.

If you are interested, we are on Protector Server, look for the following names...

Ster: Sterling Steel, Bob the Mailman
Marc: Arkham Night
Sean: Dark Astorum, Savage Pandah
Derrick: final stand

We really want D to to make Spider D, but I guess he just cant embrace his inner burn.

If you are on another server, you can get a server transfer and join us.

And, at some point, we are going to make a run into the City of Villians.

I know you played this game years ago and moved on to WoW or something else, but we'd like u to hang out w/ us a little bit. And, hell, its a warm up for Champions Online, right?

Update:

This is what u are missing...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ster_of_Steel
Member Avatar
Asylum White Coat
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Topic Updated with pics