|Board Rules (Updated 9/25/10)|
|Listed below this is Blue Hedgehog's Rules. I expect each and every one of these rules to be followed at all times. There will be consequences if these rules are broken multiple times. Please read these rules before joining Blue Hedgehog. Thank you!
1. No spaming or double posting Ė Please only post relevant to the topic; donít write random things, otherwise youíll be warned or either have your post deleted. Double posting is only permitted if it will bring new information to a topic (For example, posting new art in your art topic; or posting new Sonic info on a videogame topic), but not if itíll only be used to bump your topic.
2. No advertising Ė Please donít advertise in topics or posts (this includes introduction topics); only do so in your signature, avatar or profile.
3. Have some grammar Ė Full Harvard-styled English isnít completely necessary, but at least make your post readable. We wonít enforce grammar too hard, but we donít want people writing Ďuí instead of you. We also want full spaces, caps when needed, commas, periods, ect. This also means forms of leet or computer text based languages arenít allowed.
4. Tone down swearingĖ Remember this is a place a lot of kids go to; we donít want this to be a bar. Occasional swearing can be allowed, but we donít want too much. Keep your posts as clean as possible.
5. No pornographic media Ė Absolutely no pornographic media will be tolerated (literature, images, ect.); remember the first sentence of rule before. You will most likely be instantly banned (especially if you are a new member) if you are found breaking this particular rule.
6. Be nice Ė What do we mean? Itís okay to listen to othersí opinions and give out your own, but try not to actually hurt others. Donít troll, especially. Instead of saying, ďYouíre an ******, Knuckles is God!Ē you should write, ďWell, I donít agree. I think Knuckles is awesome.Ē
7. About images Ė Try to not have table stretching images or signatures. Remember, itís better to use a site like photobucket or imageshack to upload photos. Signatures shouldnít be too long; but itís just as long as you donít get too carried away.