Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carolina Trails Offroad . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Member!
Topic Started: Apr 18 2017, 11:06 AM (81 Views)
CTOR
Member Avatar
Administrator
As the creator of Carolina Trails Off-Road, I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself! My name is Bryan and I'm originally from Murrells Inlet/ Surfside Beach, SC. I'm a service connected Air Force veteran and enjoy everything outdoors. I grew up Saltwater Fishing off our coast, and am a avid hunter, gun builder, and shooter. Ive traveled abroad, to include Guam, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Japan.

I created this group so wheelers would have additional resources for networking with people in our area and beyond, getting advise and pointers from people that know their stuff, and promote education so our trail systems remain open for years to come. Anyone of any skill level and vehicle build is welcome here and on any of our trail rides. I look forward to wheeling with you all!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Dirty Banana

Mitch here! Born and raised in Corning, NY. Currently living in Fayetteville serving in the US Army! I drive a 2015 wrangler sport called "The Dirty Banana".
Attached to this post:
Attachments: IMG_0334.jpg (194.77 KB)

TrailCommander

What it is people?

rtoeck

Hi y'alls I'm Kirk located in Hopeless Mills NC. 2012 wrangler sport.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 15826686_10155647174039307_1519771506444291948_n.jpg (122.74 KB)
Edited by rtoeck, Apr 18 2017, 12:47 PM.

CTOR
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome yall!

TrailCommander

Hey I figured this deal out ctor

CTOR
Member Avatar
Administrator
TrailCommander
Apr 18 2017, 12:54 PM
Hey I figured this deal out ctor
I figured you would LOL!

Root One Six Orignial
Member Avatar

Root One Six Off Road is a veteran owned business for off road enthusiasts & professionals. We work hard to bring you affordable 4x4 products. Off-Road products & equipment. Front/Rear bumpers, Grille Inserts, LED lights, Winches, Suspension, Drivetrain, hammocks, Jeep Girl jewelry and more. If you need it, don't see it, let us know at rootonesix@gmail.com Upgraded WEBPAGE IS COMING SOON.

Are you going to the CTOR Uwharrie Invasion? WE ARE!!

Root One Six - Orginal

grininmonkey
Member Avatar

Howdy all...

...from the city with no lake but home to the largest boat dealership in the lower east which has their own lake..... lol

Lake City South Carolina

CTOR
Member Avatar
Administrator
Welcome!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · New Member Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply