Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carolina Trails Offroad . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Event Conditions for May 5th-7th
Topic Started: May 2 2017, 08:46 PM (88 Views)
CTOR
Member Avatar
Administrator
Based on the weather, it should be beautiful for the entire event. Looks like 20% chance of rain, highs in the 60's and low's in the upper 40's. Hopefully we will get a few sprinkles to knock some of the dust down for those of you that want to roll doorless and not have to clean dirt out of your rig for 5 hours. Come prepared and don't forget to either send me your waivers or bring the printed/completed waiver with you to the event.

Make sure you come prepared so all aspects of the event are enjoyable. Be prepared for bugs, rain, and have logistical things worked out in advance. With the expected low temps, we shouldn't have any bugs or chance of snakes roaming around at night. For those of you that pack light and prefer to react as things arise, there is a Walmart right up the road from the trail head. LOL!!!! :wub: :wub:

The out post has an air compressor that is free for airing up tires and such. (the button is on the back of the machine, underneath when it needs cut back on when time runs out) Make sure you bring tools for disconnecting sway bars, making minor repairs, etc... Myself and a few others will have first aid kits with us, and are trained in first aid/CPR.

Group camp also has hot individual showers and bathrooms. With that said, I don't think there is but 3 or 4 of each. Plan for delays so we can keep our schedule as best as possible.

Most importantly, have fun!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Root One Six Orignial
Member Avatar

I sing In A Gadda Da Vida in the shower. B-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

CTOR
Member Avatar
Administrator
Root One Six Orignial
May 2 2017, 09:02 PM
I sing In A Gadda Da Vida in the shower. B-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4
Hahahahhahaha, scarey

grininmonkey
Member Avatar

I can't decide on summer bag or cold weather bag.... maybe summer bag with my poncho liner will work.... hummm

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply