Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carolina Trails Offroad . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Event Raffle Update
Topic Started: May 3 2017, 05:23 PM (34 Views)
Member Avatar
A few people have asked if we are offering additional raffle tickets for purchase during the event. To keep things fair and to ensure everyone has a good chance at winning, I'll allow the purchase of a single additional ticket for the raffle at a cost of 10 dollars. Remember, registered drivers only in the raffle. You will already get a single ticket free of charge for being part of the event. I will be passing out raffle tickets at random intervals Friday afternoon when the opportunity arises and before the raffle Saturday afternoon for those that have not received their ticket(s) by then. At our next club meeting later in May, we can discuss as a group how to best invest the collected money back into the club and the trail systems. I know for sure one thing I'll be doing is registering with Tread Lightly as a supporting club.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply