Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Casual BA! Register Here

Welcome to Casual BA. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, offline contests/events, as well as voting in polls. Registration is fast, safe, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
W10 healer relure
Topic Started: 6 Apr 2018, 06:57 PM (811 Views)
Rapolas

Hey, here is a video how to re-lure 42,48 healer spawns on wave 10 consistently. Note that my laptop is really bad and I only managed to rock 25fps while recording.
Anyways here is the video: https://youtu.be/LBBrioP_vq4

I explained how to execute it in the video's description but i'll just copy paste it here anyways

Can drop safety food beforehand (i do it after the relure cuz lag)
At 0:20 sec i missclicked the trial drop, correct one is 1sq west (the one i dropped after picking it up)
When you run back to trap its either gonna be at (1) or (0), make sure there is no runner on food at that moment, there should never be 0 food at trap before 42s. (drop 4 at start usually does the work)
At 0:39 i see that theres 3 runners close to the trap and 1+ far away therefore i have to make sure that i kill the close ones and the one that is further away or atleast walking to trap does not get food. If trap is at (1) its usually 3 food, if it's (0) it's usually 2 food or 1 only if 3 runners died 1st call.
Notice how at 0:40 theres 4 runners close to the trap = Number of runners - 1 = amount of trap food (this case 4 runners so 3 food)
At 42s you have to multi once you see a healer spawn. If the healer didnt get the 42s spawn this method won't work.
Once you do the multi you will see 1 runner going back to eat the trial food (should drop 3 1st call). Once you do the multi step where i stepped and repair the trap ( i know i repaired it later in the vid). Now you have to wait for the runner to eat the 2nd trial food and re-drop 2+ west of trap. The 42 48 healers will either relure back on you or the healer. If the runner crashes south the safety food i dropped will bring him back to trap, if it crashes west drop 1 food close to him so he turns around back to trap. Note that if 42 is on you you should stay south of trap and only move nw to drop the food in order to not lose the lure. After dropping 2nd call trap food start running to cannon, in leeches u can catch the 60s spawn, but in funs/speeds attacker will do that.

If u got any questions reply on this thread

Thx U
Quote Post Goto Top

flunch

You should always ensure 5 runners are dead before going west otherwise u risk a runner crashing south and not rendering. In your example I think it would have been better to drop 1 additional food at trap and multi 5 runners
Edited by flunch, 6 Apr 2018, 08:49 PM.
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Apttitude
Member Avatar

Can vouch for this method being very good especially for the 48 relure. Only issue is that if you aren't careful you can easily leave the last runner alive (there are a bunch of different ways for this to happen). But if done correctly it is really solid.

I figured I would post an example video of my own since I use a different route and trail than you on wave 10. If someone has a similar route to mine then maybe it could be helpful to them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZ8_mCkoGU
Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

LHC
Member Avatar

Apttitude
7 Apr 2018, 09:37 AM
Can vouch for this method being very good especially for the 48 relure. Only issue is that if you aren't careful you can easily leave the last runner alive (there are a bunch of different ways for this to happen). But if done correctly it is really solid.

I figured I would post an example video of my own since I use a different route and trail than you on wave 10. If someone has a similar route to mine then maybe it could be helpful to them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZ8_mCkoGU
This is how Ive been doing it too. It should be noted that it will fail if the last runner is out of range of the trail food. This happens especially on west/east multikills because it gets a few extra movememts before the trap depletes.
Just dont expect to get it 100% of the time.
"I want to give players the same opportunities that I had when I started playing ba. A fun, welcoming environment with great people to look up to and learn from."
- iTaste 2016

"If I tried, I bet my dick could touch my asshole"
- flunch 2017

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Thorinll

Ok, Big T's been talking to me a couple days now about his method for wave 10, it looks very similar to what you've been showing, only difference is that he adds another "trail", personally I just started calling one of them a trail and the other where the runner goes to relure the mainstack.
His method should solve all the problems that LHC was talking about, here is one example video where a runner would've crashed, but the trail made him go back and possibly relure.
https://youtu.be/iT-AXlM6WJQ
Full credits to Big T
Edited by Thorinll, 7 Apr 2018, 09:53 PM.
Online Quote Post Goto Top

Gau Cho

I'm on vacation so didn't see the links above but this was my theoretical modification of Big T's video to reduce risk of crashed runners escaping:

You place the first food while delaying

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Gau Cho, 8 Apr 2018, 03:08 PM.
Quote Post Goto Top

twolesslives
Member Avatar

Nice method but like flunch said you might have issues with runner 5 crashing if it’s east or West, I personally aim for 5-1 which spawns the runner at 42 If it’s south or west it should still relure the healer and if not you can force the runner manually by dropping food near the healer
Quote Post Goto Top

Drop Trou
Member Avatar

The last runner should always go back to the mainstack if you multi 3 secs later than normal (from what I've tested so far)

The safety food is pretty important otherwise it won't work sometimes

Edited by Drop Trou, 17 Apr 2018, 10:45 AM.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Defender · Next Topic »
Add Reply