Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beyond the Veil. We hope you enjoy your visit to the one and only Christian Paranormal Research, Investigation, and Discussion Community.

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! All are welcome here as long as you follow the rules. This is a safe place for people to speak their mind, ask for help or educate themselves. There is no judgment here.

All people of all faiths and beliefs are welcomed here, but this is largely a community of people of a Judeo-Christian belief system. Derogatory comments toward the Christian faith are not tolerated here. There are countless message boards on the internet where attacking Christianity is allowed and even encouraged, this is not one of them.

Attacking those of other faiths and beliefs who elect to contribute to this board will also not be tolerated. All intelligent discussion is welcomed.

DO NOT SPAM THESE FORUMS! If you question if something is spam or not, ask a moderator before you post.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How to request membership into CPN; The Christian Paranormal Network
Topic Started: Apr 4 2011, 08:51 AM (653 Views)
The Director
Member Avatar
Global Administrator
[ * ]
I apologize that I didn't do this earlier. We have a thousand things going on at once. This is an exciting time here at the Christian Paranormal Network.

If you represent a team of Christian paranormal investigators and you would like to be a member of the Network, please post here with the following information

Your Name?

Your email address?

Do you represent a team or just yourself?

What is the name of your team?

What is your website address?

Tell us a little about your team/yourself

What area or towns would you be willing to investigate in?

What do you believe the Christian's role in paranormal investigation should be?

What skills or investigation techniques do you use?

Are you willing to abide by CPN's guidelines (No occult practices, Christian investigators, people before evidence, etc.) while doing an investigation in their name? What other guidelines do you feel Christian investigators should have?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ER3 Paranormal
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Your Name? Fritz Moore ( founder and team leader of : ER3 Paranormal Research Team )

Your email address? ER3Paranormal@gmail.com / Phone# 954-353-3439 (office)

Do you represent a team or just yourself? Team

What is the name of your team? ER3 Paranormal Research Team

What is your website address? ER3ministry.com

Tell us a little about your team/yourself: ER3 Paranormal Research Team is a Christian Based group of investigators and part of a network that provides it's clients and potential clients, answers and resources to aid them in paranormal activity situations. Please note that you do not have to be of the Christian faith to use our services.

Our team has all the equipment needed to conduct a full and thorough investigation. We are professional and discreet. Our main goal is to investigate, gather evidence of the paranormal, to protect and to share knowledge. It is our belief that some of what may be considered GHOST activity may be demonic in nature! Paranormal activity should be investigated and identified as safe or demonic!
ER3 Paranormal Research Team is an official documentation team for The Ministers Network Family , We work alongside pastors and other clergy!

What area or towns would you be willing to investigate in?
South Florida is our base - however we are willing to travel at the request of a clergy member.

What do you believe the Christian's role in paranormal investigation should be?
To help document and confirm paranormal activity and work with qualified clergy to help aid those in need of spiritual help and protection.

What skills or investigation techniques do you use?
Only scientific evidence only! We do not use Ouija boards, tarot cards, seances, mediums, psychics or other occult techniques or people associated with the occult - we only use scientific tools and techniques!

Are you willing to abide by CPN's guidelines (No occult practices, Christian investigators, people before evidence, etc.) while doing an investigation in their name? What other guidelines do you feel Christian investigators should have? Christian investigators should do their best to live by Christian standards. No demonic tatoo's , no demonic type artwork as avatars etc... We take an oath ( yes a real oath) as a team to live by Christian standards - it doesn't mean we are perfect but we do our best! Our first and most important goal is to bring others to a knowledge and love of Christ!
Fritz Mike Moore
ER3 PARANORMAL RESEARCH TEAM / ER3 MINISTRY
(954) 353-3439

flaparanorm
[ * ]
Your Name? Susan Smith

Your email address? Ocala, Fl

Do you represent a team or just yourself? A team

What is the name of your team? Florida Paranormal Association

What is your website address? www.floridaparanormalassociation.com

Tell us a little about your team/yourself Born again Christian Team that enjoys helping people and witnessing to them while investigating.

What area or towns would you be willing to investigate in? We are Ocala based in Florida and try to limit our travel to no more than a 3 hour drive. However there are exceptions.

What do you believe the Christian's role in paranormal investigation should be? To investigate, help the client and show them the way to Christ.

What skills or investigation techniques do you use? Scientific equipment as seen on most Ghost shows and then some. We use a lot of prayer and Bible scripture for protection.

Are you willing to abide by CPN's guidelines (No occult practices, Christian investigators, people before evidence, etc.) while doing an investigation in their name? What other guidelines do you feel Christian investigators should have?

Besides Christ being with us at all times, we believe to not judge a client or make any determinations of what is going on in their situation until extensive work has been completed. We believe strongly in the power of prayer and have already found out that the Devil and his Demons are very very real! We believe that clients should not be exploited in anyway shape or form (pictures posted on internet or youtube) and all investigations are confidential. We believe that an investigator must be compassionate and understanding. And yes we will abide by CPN's guidelines. :D

misskittyk
[ * ]

Your Name? Kitty Killian

Your email address? misskittyk58@gmail.com

Do you represent a team or just yourself? myself

What is the name of your team? I work with various teams as needed

What is your website address?

Tell us a little about your team/yourself I have the gift of the Holy Ghost of discernment of spirits, coupled with the gift of knowledge when it is needed in my Deliverance Ministry.

What area or towns would you be willing to investigate in? riverside and San Bernardino Counties in SoCal

What do you believe the Christian's role in paranormal investigation should be? To investigate and document any evidence found. To deliver the person or residence from spirits, and to work with the people involved in order to teach them how to keep their residence or self clean from spirits.

What skills or investigation techniques do you use? I am Hypersensitive and can feel the presence of spirits, and often see them. I frequently hear them speaking while investigating. I use mostly my God given abilities, but also us a video camera and still camera

Are you willing to abide by CPN's guidelines (No occult practices, Christian investigators, people before evidence, etc.) while doing an investigation in their name? Yes I do agree to uphold the guidelines of the CPN at all times.

What other guidelines do you feel Christian investigators should have? Don't clear an empty house, unless it will immediately be occupied, lest the demon bring 7 stronger demons back with him. Always show the compassion of Jesus to the clients, and never leave until they understand what brought on their problem and how to keep it from happening again.

misskittyk
[ * ]
How do we know we have been accepted?

GLPRT Liza
[ * ]

Your Name? Liza Segleau

Your email address? glprtwi@gmail.com

Do you represent a team or just yourself? Team Director

What is the name of your team? Great Lakes Paranormal Research Team

What is your website address? http://glprt.weebly.com/

Tell us a little about your team/yourself Milwaukee has been a volatile area for paranormal groups. Lots of instability, groups appearing and disappearing. They tend to be young and have lack of experience. This is the reason why GLPRT was founded, to be faithful to serving those who might be plagued by paranormal issues. Our moto: Increase Knowledge, eliminate fear! Our symbol is the lighthouse. This is our Christian logo. It means many things in the Christian faith and yet it does not alienate anyone.

What area or towns would you be willing to investigate in? Milwaukee and surrounding towns.

What do you believe the Christian's role in paranormal investigation should be? God occupies more of our life and space that we actually give God credit for. Most paranormal activity is not harmful, but does need to be understood in order to work the problem through for the client and the possible entity who might be a bit stuck in their own faith journey. We believe that science can come half way, but faith must cover the other half of the problem. We will never do any kind of cleansings, rituals of any kind. That is up to the client on how and who they would like the situation to be done.

What skills or investigation techniques do you use? For investigating, we use strictly scientific methods. If the client requests support from their faith group, we will help them find the right person for the job. We show utmost respect for all faiths.

Respect for all and any faith practice they encounter with their clients.

xman51
[ * ]
Your Name? James Menendez

Your email address? xman51@gmail.com

Do you represent a team or just yourself? Self

Tell us a little about your team/yourself
First, I am a saved non-denominational Christian. I attend church regularly and am a member of several house church groups and serve the Kingdom of God through various local charities. Part of my road to Christ was some powerful paranormal experiences that happened to me in a house in which I lived in Tampa. I believe the house was infested with demons. I have been interested in the paranormal ever since, however it is my personal belief that there are no such thing as ghosts. I believe they are demons which are masquerading as ghosts. Lately I feel I have been called to join or start a paranormal research society in order to help people who are being tormented by the supernatural find strength in Christ to rid them of the demonic oppression. "So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7

What area or towns would you be willing to investigate in? Florida

What do you believe the Christian's role in paranormal investigation should be? To lead those afflicted by the supernatural to Christ.

What skills or investigation techniques do you use? Prayer, standard ghost hunting equipment for supernatural identification/debunking. I believe you should always first attempt to disprove a haunting as there are normally very logical and natural reasons for a client's experiences. I am very technical. I have audio and video editing experience. I am a professional web developer so I am handy with computers.

Are you willing to abide by CPN's guidelines (No occult practices, Christian investigators, people before evidence, etc.) while doing an investigation in their name?
Absolutely! Occult practices are often the source of demonic activity. Why would you ever use them?

What other guidelines do you feel Christian investigators should have?
A strong faith in Jesus Christ. You must be strong in faith to counter demonic lies.

« Previous Topic · Request to be a member · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Xarina from Zathyus Networks Resources