Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beyond the Veil. We hope you enjoy your visit to the one and only Christian Paranormal Research, Investigation, and Discussion Community.

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! All are welcome here as long as you follow the rules. This is a safe place for people to speak their mind, ask for help or educate themselves. There is no judgment here.

All people of all faiths and beliefs are welcomed here, but this is largely a community of people of a Judeo-Christian belief system. Derogatory comments toward the Christian faith are not tolerated here. There are countless message boards on the internet where attacking Christianity is allowed and even encouraged, this is not one of them.

Attacking those of other faiths and beliefs who elect to contribute to this board will also not be tolerated. All intelligent discussion is welcomed.

DO NOT SPAM THESE FORUMS! If you question if something is spam or not, ask a moderator before you post.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Christian Paranormal Network Paranormal Investigation Team Index; Sanctioned Members of The Paranormal Network
Topic Started: Apr 5 2011, 11:53 PM (991 Views)
The Director
Member Avatar
Global Administrator
[ * ]
Appalachee Paranormal
www.appalacheeparanormal.com/
www.appalacheeparanormal.com/
Appalachee Paranormal is a Christian paranormal investigation team based in Princeton, West Virginia. They are a charter member of The Christian Paranormal Network. Appalachee Paranormal will conduct all investigations in a courteous and professional manner. We will treat the location, property and owners thereof with the utmost respect. We will leave every location in the same physical condition it was in when we arrived. It is our goal to provide quality investigations for our clients. We take paranormal investigations very seriously and we want to provide the best service possible for all that call upon us to investigate their situation. If you are experiencing paranormal activity in the West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, or Kentucky area please use this form to submit your claim http://www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/reportactivity.htm

Dayton Paranormal Investigators
www.daytonparanormalinvestigators.com
www.daytonparanormalinvestigators.com
A Faith Based Paranormal Research team based out of Dayton, Ohio. We know that experiencing things you cannot explain can be very scary. Are you unsure who you should talk to? Do you wonder if people will believe you? Are you afraid they might think you are crazy? Who can you turn to? We are here to help. D.P.I. believes that a small team of highly trained, mature and experienced investigators is better suited for a thorough investigation and best serves the client by being less invasive and more respectful of their homes and property. We are respected in our field and offer over 15 years of experience.

Parker County Paranormal
www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/parkercountyparanormal.htm
www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/parkercountyparanormal.htm
Parker County Paranormal is a Christian paranormal research and investigation team serving Weatherford and the surounding area. They are a charter member of the Christian Paranormal Network. If you live in Texas and are experiencing paranormal activity please use the following link to file a claim http://www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/reportactivity.htm

South Carolina Paranormal Mystery Research Investigators
scpmri.webs.com/
scpmri.webs.com/
We are a group of like minded individuals that have come together to form a team of paranormal investigators to serve our community. We use scientific equipment that have been useful in conducting successful investigations. We never use occult practices such as the Ouija boards, psychics or mediums. We take extra precautions to keep our clients and team members safe during all times. We conduct ourselves in an understanding and professional manner so that you, the clients can feel at ease. If you live in South Carolina or the surrounding area and are experiencing paranormal activity, please use the following link to report your claim and request an investigation http://www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/reportactivity.htm

Upstate New York Truth Hunters
www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/upstatenytruthhunters.htm
www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/upstatenytruthhunters.htm
We do research on Paranormal, Cryptozoology, UFOlogy, Creation, and Conspiracies for everyone's need. We are a Christian and Conservative society that will give individuals and the public understanding and comfort of current events surrounding them. We do investigations to debunk anything seemly paranormal of any forms. We help people understand what was happening to them and offer prayers, guidance to seek for professional help, etc. We put our priority first that children experienced in seeing ghosts we investigate. We also will be providing online store selling paranormal related tools. We also will have services such as Ghost Tours, Ghost Hunts, Ghost Walks, and specials for our paranormal related fans. We do research on mysteries, conspiracies, debunk paranormal, etc. If you live in Upstate New York or the surrounding area and you are experiencing paranormal activity, please use the following link to make a claim http://www.christianparanormalnetwork.com/reportactivity.htm

Edited by The Director, Apr 5 2011, 11:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wren
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Do you guys every need members to help out? I am a Christian with life long experiences with demons/ evil spirits. I have learned to address these experiences through faith with the guidance of various individuals God has placed in my life. I do not believe in taunting spirits as seen in many TV programs; this can lead to devastating results. This is serious, it's spiritual warfare, not a game. Anyways, I will pray for God's protection and blessings on you. Peace, Jenny

Renetta
[ *  * ]
What criteria is used to determine what paranormal team you will list here?
My prayer to the universe is that I will Maintain a Fearless Attitude as I travel in the realms.

misskittyk
[ * ]
When do you go over your applications and add members? How and when will we know?

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Member Directory · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Xarina from Zathyus Networks Resources