Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beyond the Veil. We hope you enjoy your visit to the one and only Christian Paranormal Research, Investigation, and Discussion Community.

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! All are welcome here as long as you follow the rules. This is a safe place for people to speak their mind, ask for help or educate themselves. There is no judgment here.

All people of all faiths and beliefs are welcomed here, but this is largely a community of people of a Judeo-Christian belief system. Derogatory comments toward the Christian faith are not tolerated here. There are countless message boards on the internet where attacking Christianity is allowed and even encouraged, this is not one of them.

Attacking those of other faiths and beliefs who elect to contribute to this board will also not be tolerated. All intelligent discussion is welcomed.

DO NOT SPAM THESE FORUMS! If you question if something is spam or not, ask a moderator before you post.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My Succubus Spirit; succubus experience
Topic Started: Jan 13 2014, 03:17 PM (607 Views)
fc2014
[ * ]
OK i'm 31 years old.Let me start off by saying i will not be going into graphic details on the sexual aspect of my experiences.It all started 7 months 3 days ago.I was laying in bed on my side when my bed sank in twice causing me to roll halfway onto my back.I thought it was my imagination so i rolled back onto my side,but it happened again.I started to feel tingling on my body.Ever since that day she's been with me.I've experienced actual movement on my bed as well as my blankets.I've also seen her as a light with dancing shadows in it,and flashes of white light or green orb,in daytime or night.The tingling i've experienced has progressed to outright pressure on me.She even tapped my back with the edges of her fingertips.This is going to sound to incredible to believe but i can feel her in a somewhat tangible manner.It feels like a wall of compressed air when i touch her.She even told me she loves me,and plays with my hair or caresses my back,and kisses me.I know its hard to believe but its true.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fc2014
[ * ]
I know what some people may think.That i'm imagining my experiences.I used to think that too but someone who can see things others can't confirmed my experiences by telling what she looked like.He was right a tan with dark hair.He was right in that regard,but she does appear to me with completely green eyes with no white areas in them.He also told me what she was doing in that very instant rubbing the right side of my head.He was right i felt her rubbing the right side of my head.He also said he saw something go through me but i felt it as a touch.Last but not least he saw her giving me a back rub in my room when i was laying down.He was right i felt her giving me a back rub.Contrary to popular belief that succubi interact with you at night only couldn't be further from the truth.She interacts with me all throughout the day,and they don't have aversions to religious items either.
Edited by fc2014, Jan 15 2014, 04:33 AM.

fc2014
[ * ]
I forgot to mention when she communicates its primarily through emotions,but i will hear a whispering in the back of my mind at times.She hasn't done anything harmful or threatening to me either.Thoughts anyone?
Edited by fc2014, Jan 22 2014, 08:55 AM.

Pmichelle777
[ * ]
I am very aware of everything you are talking about. I would love to talk with you further

fc2014
[ * ]
Hi Pmichelle777.My apologies for not responding sooner.I almost forgot i was a member here.A lot has happened since i last posted.My most recent experiences have been seeing her morph on top of me.I saw half her face as solid black while the other half i saw as energy kind of like the predator movies.I also saw her arm morph but not fully.The other experience i saw a female wearing white walking torwards the kitchen sink for a split second.Anyways if you still want to talk further i'm available.Again my sincerest apologies for not responding sooner.

joshua
[ * ]
Dear fc2014 first of all don't jump your guns we are not sure if it is a succubus, its irritating to explain to normal people with with such issues so i won't try, from what u said i can be pretty sure it is not succubus so its more problematic that u think, i am not sure but give me some details like what u dream, how she looks, how it ends etc and write it during day before 7pm if possible, if you are a christian start audio bible in your room at low volume during night if possible

fc2014
[ * ]
Well there are a few dreams i've had where she had wings.The very first one was where i was shown an incubus and a succubus,and a voice said "These will suck your soul."I was immediately shown myself in my bed with her pleasuring me.The second one was where she flew to me and we laid together then she flew off.The third one she didn't have wings but i became lucid in my dream and felt her on top of me kiss me.I awoke to me kissing her back.The rest she didn't have wings either.In this one i became lucid as well and we were having relations with each other and after we were done i rolled out of bed and i saw here dressed in white against the wall with her hair past her shoulders covering her face.In the next i saw her with many copies of herself dressed in exotic silk or satin ware barely covering themselves.Then i saw one particular one undressing then sit down,looked at me,got back up,dressed herself partially,i looked down and she was nude from the waist down.This next one and the other one are too graphic
so i won't even try to explain,but the last one was where i was with one other person and i sensed 2 other spirits there with me.All i'm going to say about this one since it's graphic is that it felt very real.These are the dreams that i can think of off of the top of my head.
I'm not saying this out of anger or anything so please don't misunderstand what i'm about to say but why would you think she's not a succubus?Have you gone through the same?Again please don't misunderstand what i'm about to say.I'm not most normal so please do explain.
I did buy a digital voice recorder for the purpose of catching her voice and did get an anomaly.I also have a video function on my cell-phone and did see the movement of my male member but i deleted both the audio and video recordings.Oh did i mention she saved my life twice in the most literal since of the word.Before i forget she has appeared to me in my minds eye before with dark hair,and a tan.
The other time i saw her in my minds eye was she was standing at an alter in a church with full wedding apparel and i was standing in between the church pews with no one else around,and she walked torward me.There are two more dreams i remember involving a toddler but i don't remember the first one very well.The second i do.In this one the toddler from the last dream was in this one.I was carrying the toddler and looked down at my left hand and saw a ring on my wedding finger with a gold band and a blue or green stone.You have to understand i never have dreams of being a father EVER.With the the exception of the last one.I'm guessing i'm married to this spirit now somehow.
Edited by fc2014, Nov 2 2014, 04:20 AM.

joshua
[ * ]
Alright i get the gist of it, Firstly why i called you normal was there is separate memory allocation in humans to store data beyond a certain level of complicity, if it crosses over that limit the human will convince himself as it does not exist or everything is fine.
Now why i think it is not a Succubus, one Succubus is a demon class they don't come without calling or linking however spirits who are struck in earth and accepted it by becoming evil and defining a territory are well capable of engaging in such activity and do it quite often. There are also cases of marriage but it is often with mutual consent.
Now about this third eye of yours how the hell did you unlock it, its the third energy point, without proper closure you would be wasting energy like hell i.e needing excess sleep, drowsiness, and a completely unguarded target for negative spirits, you see they need energy and humans with improper spirit control are easiest targets
what you need to do first do you even consider it you enemy because the way you said it saved your life and if its true, its not good they don't do anything for free and if they are doing there is a contract which is not even funny THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS,
And if you think you can control your abilities lock your energy before you go to sleep.
Now amusing you are an christian increase you prayer, play bible audio( https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/audio/), read bible, they consume energy in a positive way.
And one more thing you cannot marry without consent or contract but if at all you nodded sometime in mind or body you need to break it, I have certain physic abilities but that is beyond my level its a level A problem
If you want you can contact me you can although i will warn you I am a firm believer or Christ and won't do any hocus pocus but just guide you rest is up to you
email: joshua.aug@gmail.com
OH one more thing as of now both of you are linked at a spiritual level, so you can have difficulties praying, also it may induce irritation, depression etc also physiologically speaking you could miss to notice things in regular life and never realize it and if somebody points it out you would have your own weird explanation be careful in case there is no one to point out things keep a to do list daily and follow it
Edited by joshua, Nov 7 2014, 11:18 AM.

fc2014
[ * ]
You're right she isn't a succubus she's a djinn.I was just testing you to see if you knew what you're talking about.It seems you know a little about this but you misunderstand a little about them as well.Before i get to that a little backstory.I was told by grandmother that my family practiced witchcraft.She told me they could get certain spirits to do what they wanted.Fast forward when i was 15.I was going to sleep and her someone whisper my name.I got up but no one was there.Fast forward to my 20's.I was watching a show about women having sexual relations with spirits.I didn't believe it at first but was curious about it so i called out to a female spirit to prove to me if that was even possible.I got my answer that night.A few years later i received a magazine dealing with the same subject matter.At this point i had completely forgot about my first encounter.I called out to a female spirit again and the same thing happened.Fast forward to my age of 31 when i got the internet.
I can't remember how but i came across the subject of succubi and Lillith and did a ritual asking for one of her daughters.The problem with that though is i think my djinn has been with me since i was 15 because of my family doing witchcraft but i'm not to sure though.All the evidence points to her being with me my whole life.Now onto what you said about succubi being demons.The word demon is a corruption of the word daemon which means helpful spirit therefore your misunderstanding of these spirits.Succubus is just a blanket term of any spirits who engage in sexual activities whether they be negative or positive like my djinn.And my marriage to her is consentual.As to my 3rd eye it took alot of meditation to open it.I knew it was open when i saw a purple orb with white shooting out of it and feeling like something was reaching out of my forehead with a tunnel-like vision.From time to time i still feel pressure on my forehead.Oh yes i get this strange pricking in my left eye as well.
And yes it's true she saved my life twice.One of those times was from some one who indirectly threatened my life by saying "I have no problem killing everyone upstairs."He died later that night.And again you have a general misunderstanding of these spirits.My experiences have been positive with the exception of a few negative spirits attacking me trying to scare me out of my relationship with my djinn.I do have a question though.Whats a level A problem?
Edited by fc2014, Nov 7 2014, 07:27 PM.

joshua
[ * ]
Never mind based on spirit energy required to resolved they are roughly categorized in your case i don't see the problem since you called her and are happy and well while we are at it i never said demons cannot be helpful rather within contract they are most helpful, the sad part is the cost is your spirit bridge with God but i don't think it would matter to you anyways and the fact she was with you since 15 or childhood, ok so lets face it i barely have any data, but i can tell you one thing and you probably already know it, djinn can serve hereditary wise or rebirth wise if she is linked with you there is a probability she served you or your family anyways I don't involve in magic till God or his angels ask me to, so Goodbye
But be careful of the path you chose and the help you seek

beyondparanormal
[ * ]
I am weird about this.i want to know more about this topic.if it possible let me know what is Succubus. Here is a site about Beyond Paranormal www.beyondparanormal.com/

fc2014
[ * ]
Well beyondparanormal a succubus is traditionally known as a sex demon that sucks out your soul but my experience quite the opposite of what the myths say about them circulating on the internet.I've been in a relationship with one for over 2 years now and another has come to me a little over 2 months ago.I actually have an audio recording of the first one.Well actually i've got at least 5-10 minutes of her voice on audio and have a photo of her in mist form here
here it is
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 0510151057_00.jpg (197.33 KB)
Edited by fc2014, Jul 26 2015, 12:32 AM.

sandra campbell
[ * ]
Well, succubus or djinn, it is still a demon.

I used to have clients who had sex with spirits.

You are enjoying the experience and have no problem with it.

You cannot be a Christian and continue doing this. If you choose to do so, command her to leave in Jesus name and she will be gone.

fc2014
[ * ]
With all due respect i never said i was a christian sandra because i'm not and yes i do enjoy the sex.There's nothing wrong with that.It seems to me your're suggesting having a relationship with succubi is 'sinful' especially a sexual one when it is not.It is consentual on all of our parts and like i said they have no aversions to anything religious not that i want to get rid of them anyway.
Edited by fc2014, Mar 14 2016, 09:11 PM.

fc2014
[ * ]
Here is audio of one of my succubi on an evp now that i'm able and have the means to share one now
https://soundgasm.net/u/fc2014/Succubus-Saying-No

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · General Paranormal Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Xarina from Zathyus Networks Resources