Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Beyond the Veil. We hope you enjoy your visit to the one and only Christian Paranormal Research, Investigation, and Discussion Community.

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY! All are welcome here as long as you follow the rules. This is a safe place for people to speak their mind, ask for help or educate themselves. There is no judgment here.

All people of all faiths and beliefs are welcomed here, but this is largely a community of people of a Judeo-Christian belief system. Derogatory comments toward the Christian faith are not tolerated here. There are countless message boards on the internet where attacking Christianity is allowed and even encouraged, this is not one of them.

Attacking those of other faiths and beliefs who elect to contribute to this board will also not be tolerated. All intelligent discussion is welcomed.

DO NOT SPAM THESE FORUMS! If you question if something is spam or not, ask a moderator before you post.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spirit-filled Christian with an Open Mind
Topic Started: Sep 25 2014, 01:28 AM (153 Views)
Kosmos
[ * ]
Hello everyone, the name's John. I'm 21. I was born into the Catholic Church and grew up in evangelical Christianity. Currently, I identify with Messianic Judaism, although I'm not fond of labels. What matters is that I confessed Yahshua Messiah (Jesus Christ) as my lord and savior.

I live in a peaceful 15-year-old home, yet throughout the years my family and I have seen quite a few spiritual manifestations. They occur at times of spiritual warfare and fervent prayer or when cursed objects somehow find their way into the home. Oddly enough, evil spirits have spoken through me on several occasions when my "demon-buster" mother prayed over me and addressed mental disturbances.

Anyway, I have an incessant interest in the paranormal/supernatural and fringe theories. I'm especially intrigued with the controversial content contained in the first few chapters of Genesis (i.e. the serpent's seed, "the sons of God", Nephilim/giants, etc.).

I'm here to share my views and experiences with other Christians and get honest feedback in a non-judgmental setting.

-- John K.

P.S. If you are interested in anything I mentioned above, please let me know!
Edited by Kosmos, Oct 7 2014, 10:45 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rev T
[ * ]
I am the pastor and founding bishop of a church that works with people struggling with recovery from addictive behaviors and substances, sexual and physical abuse and trauma. Part of our ministry is a nonprofit, investigative advocacy for people in need who cannot find help any where else. Part of that involves helping people deal with the supernatural. We are affiliated the Coalition of Spirit Filled Churches and the Apostolic Communion of Anglican Churches. As members of the Convergence Movement with Liturgical, Pentecostal and Evangelical roots, we minister from the Word, with the power of the Holy Spirit around the Altar of the Lord in the Sacraments. That includes dealing with prayers for healing the Dead, deliverance from curse patterns, recognition of genetically based paranormal challenges, cleansing houses and exorcisms. I am also a Christian martial artist, 4th generation African American/Native trained foraging herbalist, sort of bilingual, (trying to be tri-lingual), a serious cook, and an apron and teapot collector. I love to write fan fiction and enjoy working out with weights. Right now I am presently writing a Christian based autobiography on spiritual direction and the paranormal called "Runnin' With the Angels." My mentor was a Spirit filed Jesuit priest who is still in ministry who started training me when I was a novice. That was 40 years ago and I haven't slowed down since. That's about it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Xarina from Zathyus Networks Resources