Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to DTG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Destroy the Godmodder: Pain and Suffering [Disc 2 - Trials]; The Establishment.
Topic Started: Feb 3 2016, 08:57 PM (45,464 Views)
ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If you're new, I'd recommend reading Beginning, Rules and Current Battlefield. If you don't feel like reading the current update, read the Current Battlefield but be warned it may be out of date.

Try to keep it PG-13 or under or tag / spoiler NSFW text.

Beginning

Rules

Spoils of War

Introduction

Original Battlefield
Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Feb 9 2017, 09:55 PM.
questo mondo non cambia, nemmeno se vuoi
questa gente che parla, che parla di noi
per tutta questa rabbia, per questi sogni in gabbia
se sto vivendo un dramma, sarà il mio momento
prima o poi, prima o poi
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The_Nonexistent_Tazz
Descendant
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((I really can't join this, but you look to have something going here, so keep it up! Oh...As a general rule, Godmodders only have one of each kind of Terror to start with...But Terrors are usually Wolfpack Bosses.))

engie
Member Avatar
Descendant
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
There is a pause. Then someone else joins the server. Pale skin, white hair, black-and-red clothes, blue eyes, large yellow device on his back, and the ground around him glowing blue... This spells trouble.

Heh. Hello there, Alicia. Nice speech, nice... well, nice takeover attempt. Admirable... for a mere godmodder. Care to help me test something?

Without even waiting for an answer, the man raises one hand. Immediately, the Terror Creeper nearest him is thrown into the air, held in place by an invisible force. Then, a second later, he throws one hand out to the side, hurling the Terror Creeper sideways, straight into a towering pillar of stone. The pillar ignites in blue flames, trembles, then topples over, slamming the Terror Creeper into the ground and covering it in burning stone. Which then, for good measure, is pounded by lightning bolts from the skies, and the man finishes off whatever's there with a pulse of Oblivion-element energy.

I've been waiting for a chance to crush someone who's actually STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT BACK! And YOU look like you'd fit the bill MUCH better than any of these disgusting humans!

VERDANA wishes to fight.
Megalomaniac
Monster
"Psychopath"
"Broken"

Redstonetam15
Member Avatar
Wandering Goddess
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
User JoeTheGodmodderKillingGuy comes in!
Hello, folks.
Now, you may be wondering where Redstone is.
Well, he's on a mission, so I have taken over for him.
Of course, I'm here to beat up godmodders, like my name says.
Anyways, goodbye, Alicia.

Alignment: AG

Sarah 1/10

Useless Piece of Crap && Useless Piece of Crap = Sword 1/???

Joey (a.k.a JoeTheGodmodderKillingGuy) attempts to Right Click the Terror Creepers with Flint and Steel, also leading them to the Terror Zombies.
You are already dead.

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pricey12345 has joined the Server

The unordinary human with some beast like appetites set after 3 months after beating the Acolyte (That came from the Another Forum Game) and he saw that server is going to be much harder than where we fight the Acolyte.

Hello there my Bros, I see you trying to face off some bloody terrors from the existence Well... You all Blue eyed, Blue suited, [PG] aligned beings must be going to Hell.

I click my fingers then I summon the blue spikes shooting directly at the Terror Creeper then I summon the 1 use Rocket Launcher and I fire it at the Terror Creeper's Face.

Charges:

ChurgeATK #1 1/10
ChurgeATK #2 1/10

+2 to Redstone

Alchemies:
Boxing Glove && Weak Magic = ??? 1/2
Edited by Pricey12345, Feb 4 2016, 04:45 PM.

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The_Nonexistent_Tazz
Feb 4 2016, 03:04 AM
((I really can't join this, but you look to have something going here, so keep it up! Oh...As a general rule, Godmodders only have one of each kind of Terror to start with...But Terrors are usually Wolfpack Bosses.))

I always thought that Terrors form the backbone of a godmodder's army. She has been on the server for a while, so she's amassed quite a few.

engie
Feb 4 2016, 04:10 AM
There is a pause. Then someone else joins the server. Pale skin, white hair, black-and-red clothes, blue eyes, large yellow device on his back, and the ground around him glowing blue... This spells trouble.

Heh. Hello there, Alicia. Nice speech, nice... well, nice takeover attempt. Admirable... for a mere godmodder. Care to help me test something?

Without even waiting for an answer, the man raises one hand. Immediately, the Terror Creeper nearest him is thrown into the air, held in place by an invisible force. Then, a second later, he throws one hand out to the side, hurling the Terror Creeper sideways, straight into a towering pillar of stone. The pillar ignites in blue flames, trembles, then topples over, slamming the Terror Creeper into the ground and covering it in burning stone. Which then, for good measure, is pounded by lightning bolts from the skies, and the man finishes off whatever's there with a pulse of Oblivion-element energy.

I've been waiting for a chance to crush someone who's actually STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT BACK! And YOU look like you'd fit the bill MUCH better than any of these disgusting humans!

VERDANA wishes to fight.

**Divinity Alicia111: Mere godmodder? MERE godmodder? Do you know how long I've been working to gain this amount of power?
**Divinity Alicia111: It's okay. If you want a duel, I'll give it to you.

A Franklin Badge appears on top of the Terror Creeper midway through your rush of attacks, reflecting the lightning back into the sky. The Oblivion energy still hits.
13,000 damage to a Terror Creeper.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you want to be neutral, but I'm not entirely sure.

Redstonetam15
Feb 4 2016, 04:03 PM
User JoeTheGodmodderKillingGuy comes in!
Hello, folks.
Now, you may be wondering where Redstone is.
Well, he's on a mission, so I have taken over for him.
Of course, I'm here to beat up godmodders, like my name says.
Anyways, goodbye, Alicia.

Alignment: AG

Sarah 1/10

Useless Piece of Crap && Useless Piece of Crap = Sword 1/???

Joey (a.k.a JoeTheGodmodderKillingGuy) attempts to Right Click the Terror Creepers with Flint and Steel, also leading them to the Terror Zombies.

**Divinity Alicia111: I don't know who this Redstone person is.
**Divinity Alicia111: I'm more amazed at the fact that you managed to fit that name into the sixteen character limit.

You manage to right click on one Terror Creeper, then realise something. Creepers can't move while they prepare to explode. The moment you realise this, the Terror Creeper explodes near you, making you take 10 damage.

Useless Piece of Crap && Useless Piece of Crap = Crappy Sword (Level 1)

Pricey12345
Feb 4 2016, 04:44 PM
Pricey12345 has joined the Server

The unordinary human with some beast like appetites set after 3 months after beating the Acolyte (That came from the Another Forum Game) and he saw that server is going to be much harder than where we fight the Acolyte.

Hello there my Bros, I see you trying to face off some bloody terrors from the existence Well... You all Blue eyed, Blue suited, [PG] aligned beings must be going to Hell.

I click my fingers then I summon the blue spikes shooting directly at the Terror Creeper then I summon the 1 use Rocket Launcher and I fire it at the Terror Creeper's Face.

Charges:

ChurgeATK #1 1/10
ChurgeATK #2 1/10

+2 to Redstone

Alchemies:
Boxing Glove && Weak Magic = ??? 1/2

**Divinity Alicia111: Oh, we share the same color.

9,000 damage to a Terror Creeper.
Boxing Glove && Weak Magic = Magical Boxing Glove (Level 1)

[END OF TURN BATTLE]
**Divinity Alicia111: There's an awful lot of anti-godmodders here. All the better to kill.

The two remaining Terror Creepers go after Joey, dealing 4 damage each. The Terror Zombies remind Verdana and Pricey that they exist rather forcefully in the back of their head. They both take 7 damage.

**Divinity Alicia111: So, you wanted a duel?

Alicia goes up to Verdana, and cuts straight through him, dealing 6 damage. She then spawns another Terror Creeper and five Magical Circles.

The AscensionCrafters inside the lobby watch the fight. You have this girl who somehow can deop every operator of the server and her demonic mobs on one hand, and these three people who talk about some black art called 'godmodding' on the other hand. A lot of them tried to avoid any attack coming her way, but some wanted to join this battle of professionals.

Two players decide to step up to this challenge. Meet sneakingGod239 and CharaIsInnocent. While some may call them noobs or stupid, these two were prepared with a splash of bravery and a very sharp pair of swords.

[HOW TO PLAY]
Yes, there are players in this game. They work exactly the same as in Operator, Acolyte and 0rigins, but upon using their special attack, they don't ascend.

[ITINERARY]
AG> Survive.
AG> Summon enough entities to gain an entity advantage.
AG> Protect the players.
AG> Kill any PGs on the field.

PG> Protect Alicia111.

[BATTLEFIELD]
Terrain: Main Lobby (Does nothing.)
Weather: Clear (Does nothing)

[AG] engie/Verdana: 7/20 HP
[AG] Redstonetam15/Joey: 2/20 HP
[AG] Pricey12345: 13/20 HP

[AG-PL] sneakingGod239: 20/20 HP (x2), Sneak Away: III
[AG-PL] CharaIsInnocent: 20/20 HP (x2), Real Knife: III

[PG] Terror Creepers: 26,000/35,000 HP, 35,000/35,000 HP (x2), Explode on death.
[PG] Terror Zombies: 40,000/40,000 HP (x3)
[PG] Magical Circles: 10,000/10,000 HP (x5), Obliteration: III

[GM] Alicia111: 50/50 HP
Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Feb 4 2016, 08:29 PM.
prima o poi, prima o poi

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sometimes I use Light Blue however, I formerly wore the Blue suit that is suited for Alicia's Army then I go beast-ist and I want every single enemy be living in hell.

I think that there is the stupid Franklin Badge on most Terror Creepers to prevent short-circuiting via most Lightning Attacks however I do that instead.

I use my hand to summon the weird looking energy ball however, It will stop the Franklin Badge I throw it at the Terror Creeper to create the extremely powerful shadow energy blast then I Telekinetic throw it in the air, then I summon Red and Blue Megaspikes from the portals to stab the Terror Creeper and I end it with slicing the Terror Creeper around the spikes.

I vote 2 Players for the Abilities.

Charges:

ChurgeATK #1 2/10
ChurgeATK #2 2/10

+1 to Redstone, +1 to Verdana

Alchemies:
Worst Item in existence && Super Crappy Item = ??? 1/?

Inventory:
Magical Boxing Glove (Level 1)

Damage Dealt: 8,000
Enemies sent to Hell/Killed Enemies 0
Times Died 0
Edited by Pricey12345, Feb 4 2016, 09:42 PM.

engie
Member Avatar
Descendant
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Verdana seems surprised briefly at having sustained damage, but then grins creepily at the one who hurt him.

Ooo, you managed to hurt me!

There's a pulse, and the ticking of many clocks, united as one. The timeline seems to... distort, somewhat, before outright flowing backwards, the attack from Alicia playing out in reverse, then starting to play out normally... until Verdana, once again, warps the elements, suddenly gone from where he was, to reappear in another position, an Earth pillar rising up for him to stand on. He flashes Alicia another creepy grin.

OR MAYBE NOT! Although now I see why you like Godmodding! It's quite useful and varied. I think I'd like to have that type of power for myself! Hehehe...

...The implications of Verdana's words are... less than pleasant. And they only grow worse when he sprays the ground beneath him with blue flames, which coalesce together into the shape of a pair of humanoid beings.

Flame Elemental (X2) summoned! Low health, even for something summoned so quickly, but high attack, and upon death, they explode in a ball of flame to try to take down their attacker with them.
Megalomaniac
Monster
"Psychopath"
"Broken"

Redstonetam15
Member Avatar
Wandering Goddess
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sarah 4/10 (+3 from Support!)
Better Entities Plz 1/10

Useless Piece of Crap && Useless Piece of Crap = Crappy Sword 1/1 Done.
Really Old R Armor Helmet && Polish = A Good Looking Helmet 1/???

Well, you are literally just a godmodder, not the godmodder. There's more powerful people I know and have fought.
Now that's covered, let me say a little.
A few months ago, strange alien tech appeared on our planet of Technoterra.
It allowed us to warp into different times where the/a godmodder(s) attack.
No one knows where it comes from, but we modified it to be basically a time machine.
This is how I/Redstone warp from a present godmodding incident to another in the past, or the future.

Joey then puts a TNT Chestplate on him and rushes into Terror Creeper #1, exploding.

You are already dead.

teag2
Member Avatar
Forgetting to Post
[ *  *  *  * ]
teag2 has joined the game.
SUPPP
I decide to be PG, as I have never done that before.
I don't immediately act, but I begin a charge (1/5).
Edited by teag2, Feb 5 2016, 01:09 AM.
It was inevitable.

The_Topazian
God of Rain
[ *  *  * ]
SorodinRane joined the game

Sorodin> Oh. Hey.

Sorodin> So, I heard you're a godmodder?

Sorodin> Also known as a poser. Someone pretending to be a god.

Sorodin> And you know...

Sorodin> Us gods don't really appreciate that.

Sorodin shrugs.

Sorodin> Well, I guess I'm classified as "immortal human with supernatural powers", but I just refer to myself as a minor god.

Sorodin> Anyhow, I guess I'll get to the part where I murder your Terrors.

Sorodin takes out a bow, decorated with a shining blue gem in the center and gold spikes all over it. Within seconds, he's taken out several icy arrows and shot them into all the Terror Zombies. They don't do much, aside from stick into them.

The Calm Before the Storm 1/10

Bow || (Mute Button && Earmuffs && Blindfold) = See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil 1/??

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Pricey12345
Feb 4 2016, 09:18 PM
Sometimes I use Light Blue however, I formerly wore the Blue suit that is suited for Alicia's Army then I go beast-ist and I want every single enemy be living in hell.

I think that there is the stupid Franklin Badge on most Terror Creepers to prevent short-circuiting via most Lightning Attacks however I do that instead.

I use my hand to summon the weird looking energy ball however, It will stop the Franklin Badge I throw it at the Terror Creeper to create the extremely powerful shadow energy blast then I Telekinetic throw it in the air, then I summon Red and Blue Megaspikes from the portals to stab the Terror Creeper and I end it with slicing the Terror Creeper around the spikes.

I vote 2 Players for the Abilities.

Charges:

ChurgeATK #1 2/10
ChurgeATK #2 2/10

+1 to Redstone, +1 to Verdana

Alchemies:
Worst Item in existence && Super Crappy Item = ??? 1/?

Inventory:

Damage Dealt: 8,000
Times Died 0

+1 Vote to both players.

**Divinity Alicia111: A shade of blue suited for my army? I wonder if I can brainwash humans...
Alicia giggles from behind the monitor.
Most Terror Creepers don't have Franklin Badges, but this one had it godmodded onto it.

Worst Item in existence (Air) && Super Crappy Item (Dead Bush) = ??? 1/?
Air && Dead Bush = Air-Aspected Dead Bush (Level 0)
Air-Aspected Dead Bush: It's a dead bush with the element of air.

10,000 damage to the Terror Creeper.

engie
Feb 4 2016, 10:18 PM
Verdana seems surprised briefly at having sustained damage, but then grins creepily at the one who hurt him.

Ooo, you managed to hurt me!

There's a pulse, and the ticking of many clocks, united as one. The timeline seems to... distort, somewhat, before outright flowing backwards, the attack from Alicia playing out in reverse, then starting to play out normally... until Verdana, once again, warps the elements, suddenly gone from where he was, to reappear in another position, an Earth pillar rising up for him to stand on. He flashes Alicia another creepy grin.

OR MAYBE NOT! Although now I see why you like Godmodding! It's quite useful and varied. I think I'd like to have that type of power for myself! Hehehe...

...The implications of Verdana's words are... less than pleasant. And they only grow worse when he sprays the ground beneath him with blue flames, which coalesce together into the shape of a pair of humanoid beings.

Flame Elemental (X2) summoned! Low health, even for something summoned so quickly, but high attack, and upon death, they explode in a ball of flame to try to take down their attacker with them.

You heal 6 HP, but a Terror Creeper sneaks near you and hijacks your time warp, healing Pricey's attack but taking 4,000HP of damage from the time warp.

Alicia takes over your Flame Elementals, making them PG.

Redstonetam15
Feb 4 2016, 11:57 PM
Sarah 4/10 (+3 from Support!)
Better Entities Plz 1/10

Useless Piece of Crap && Useless Piece of Crap = Crappy Sword 1/1 Done.
Really Old R Armor Helmet && Polish = A Good Looking Helmet 1/???

Well, you are literally just a godmodder, not the godmodder. There's more powerful people I know and have fought.
Now that's covered, let me say a little.
A few months ago, strange alien tech appeared on our planet of Technoterra.
It allowed us to warp into different times where the/a godmodder(s) attack.
No one knows where it comes from, but we modified it to be basically a time machine.
This is how I/Redstone warp from a present godmodding incident to another in the past, or the future.

Joey then puts a TNT Chestplate on him and rushes into Terror Creeper #1, exploding.

Crappy Sword: It's actually more like a shank. It still does the job.

You blow up the first Terror Creeper, which chains into the other two, which deals 10 more damage to you and 3 damage to everyone else. You have died, so you'll need to use next turn to respawn.

**Divinity Alicia111: For an anti-godmodder who can modify something into a time machine, you don't seem very smart.

teag2
Feb 5 2016, 01:07 AM
teag2 has joined the game.
SUPPP
I decide to be PG, as I have never done that before.
I don't immediately act, but I begin a charge (1/5).

**Divinity Alicia111: ...
**Divinity Alicia111: I wasn't expecting that much support, but you can join me in my conquest.
Alicia gives you a +1.

The_Topazian
Feb 5 2016, 03:12 AM
SorodinRane joined the game

Sorodin> Oh. Hey.

Sorodin> So, I heard you're a godmodder?

Sorodin> Also known as a poser. Someone pretending to be a god.

Sorodin> And you know...

Sorodin> Us gods don't really appreciate that.

Sorodin shrugs.

Sorodin> Well, I guess I'm classified as "immortal human with supernatural powers", but I just refer to myself as a minor god.

Sorodin> Anyhow, I guess I'll get to the part where I murder your Terrors.

Sorodin takes out a bow, decorated with a shining blue gem in the center and gold spikes all over it. Within seconds, he's taken out several icy arrows and shot them into all the Terror Zombies. They don't do much, aside from stick into them.

The Calm Before the Storm 1/10

Bow || (Mute Button && Earmuffs && Blindfold) = See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil 1/??

**Divinity Alicia111: It's the ability name. You aren't one to speak about posers, since you just admitted that you aren't a god.
**Divinity Alicia111: We're both just humans that can avoid death and have supernatural powers.
**Divinity Alicia111: Unless you're at least a reality warper, don't accuse me of posing.

Bow || (Mute Button && Earmuffs && Blindfold) = See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil (Level 5)

The arrows deal 6,000 damage to every Terror Zombie.

[END OF TURN BATTLE]
sneakingGod239 sneaks up to a Magical Circle, and punches it a few times, dealing 5,000 damage. CharaIsInnocent proceeds to perform a famous tactic, and cuts through teag2, dealing 7 damage to him.

The Terror Zombies rip sneakingGod239 up, dealing 14 damage, while the Magical Circles swarm onto Sorodin, dealing 5 damage. The Flame Elementals go after their former master, Verdana, and beat him to an inch of his life.

Alicia decides to use her power as operator to change the weather to Healing Rain.

[GM NOTES]
You're getting pretty close to beating the entity advantage, and then you can attack Alicia.

[ITINERARY]
AG> Survive.
AG> Summon enough entities to gain an entity advantage.
AG> Protect the players.
AG> Kill any PGs on the field.

PG> Protect Alicia111.
PG> Kill the AG players.

[BATTLEFIELD]
Weather: Healing Rain (Heals PGs by 4,000HP per turn.) III

[AG] engie/Verdana: 1/20 HP
[AG] Redstonetam15/Joey: 0/20 HP
[AG] Pricey12345: 10/20 HP
[AG] The_Topazian/Sorodin: 15/20 HP

[PG] teag2: 13/20 HP

[AG-PL] sneakingGod239: 6/20 HP, 20/20 HP, Sneak Away: III

[PG] Terror Zombies: 34,000/40,000 HP (x3)
[PG] Magical Circles: 5,000/10,000 HP, 10,000/10,000 HP (x4), Obliteration: III
[PG] Flame Elementals: 5,000/5,000 HP (x2), Explode on death.

Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Feb 5 2016, 07:56 PM.
prima o poi, prima o poi

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw there are 2 Fire Elementals, Let me do to them.

I create the Blue spell orb, wobbling on my hands then I duplicate 2 orbs and I throw these at 2 Fire Elementals with water wetting them. I pull out the Magical Boxing Gloves then I cover them in water and I throw water punches at the Fire Elementals cooling them down.

Charges:

ChurgeATK #1 3/10
ChurgeATK #2 3/10

+1 to Redstone, +1 to Sorodin

Tips: Anyone that is AG and alive must vote the AG Players to deal loads of damage and do something good

Alchemies:
Nah.

Inventory:
Air-Aspected Dead Bush (Level 0) (So useless i wont ever gonna use this...)

Damage Dealt: 18,000
Times Died 0

engie
Member Avatar
Descendant
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Verdana, despite being low on health, has other immediate concerns.

...Thief.

He enrages for a single turn at having the fire elementals taken away from him, his eyes beginning to glow. He fires a bolt of Distortion-element at the nearest magic circle, the dimensions of the circle then being taken and dragged absolutely haywire, apparently forcing it into 3d form. He gestures upwards with both hands, the ground jolting a little and throwing the current entities on the field into the air, antigravity then taking over and carrying them upwards a large distance, before he gestures downwards, the sudden forced momentum change ripping at their bodies. Throwing both hands out to the side, the earth splits open, Verdana beginning to fly to avoid toppling in himself. The mobs are not so lucky, dropping right down into the hole onto a bed of solid rock. And then he claps, the earth sealing back over the mobs that fell in, shuddering and caving in as an afterthought. He sighs.

I don't actually have a smart line for this situation right now.
Megalomaniac
Monster
"Psychopath"
"Broken"

The_Topazian
God of Rain
[ *  *  * ]
Sorodin> Depends. What do you consider a god? All gods were humans at one point, and all humans have the potential to be gods.

Sorodin> It's just that some people choose to realize their true potential, and others... don't.

Sorodin> Don't think that just because you have power in a game, you're a god. Just because you have power in the real world doesn't mean you're a god.

Sorodin> That's like saying the President or whatever political leader you follow is a god. Spoiler alert: he/she isn't.

Sorodin> Also, I'll admit it. I'm a poser. We're all posers. We just have very little respect for the ones who deny the fact.

Wait, 6,000 damage? To all of them? ...I said they did little more than stick out of them. Sorodin points towards the direction of the Terror Zombies, and spouts of water fly out of his finger, hitting the arrows in the Terror Zombies' bodies. The crystalline arrows start to glow with a blue light, and suddenly, whirlpools form at every arrow, the Terror Zombies being swept up by the whirlpools constantly following them and being shredded to pieces in the rough waves. There's a reason Sorodin's bow is called Maelstrom.

The Calm Before The Storm 3/10 (+1 from Pricey)
+2 to Redstone. We do get 2 +1's, right?

Pendant || Crystal Teardrop = Water Affinity Pendant 1/???
Edited by The_Topazian, Feb 6 2016, 12:10 AM.

Redstonetam15
Member Avatar
Wandering Goddess
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I respawn.
Yeah.
I'm sorta, non-robot.
Oh yeah, and I can make rather suicidal choices, as seen here.
Edited by Redstonetam15, Feb 6 2016, 04:36 AM.
You are already dead.

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Pricey12345
Feb 5 2016, 08:02 PM
I saw there are 2 Fire Elementals, Let me do to them.

I create the Blue spell orb, wobbling on my hands then I duplicate 2 orbs and I throw these at 2 Fire Elementals with water wetting them. I pull out the Magical Boxing Gloves then I cover them in water and I throw water punches at the Fire Elementals cooling them down.

Charges:

ChurgeATK #1 3/10
ChurgeATK #2 3/10

+1 to Redstone, +1 to Sorodin

Tips: Anyone that is AG and alive must vote the AG Players to deal loads of damage and do something good

Alchemies:
Nah.

Inventory:
Air-Aspected Dead Bush (Level 0) (So useless i wont ever gonna use this...)

Damage Dealt: 18,000
Times Died 0

Both Flame Elementals die, creating a muffled explosion that makes you take 4 damage. Are you sure you want to vote so soon? There might be something bigger coming up soon...
A dragon's nest...
engie
Feb 5 2016, 09:20 PM
Verdana, despite being low on health, has other immediate concerns.

...Thief.

He enrages for a single turn at having the fire elementals taken away from him, his eyes beginning to glow. He fires a bolt of Distortion-element at the nearest magic circle, the dimensions of the circle then being taken and dragged absolutely haywire, apparently forcing it into 3d form. He gestures upwards with both hands, the ground jolting a little and throwing the current entities on the field into the air, antigravity then taking over and carrying them upwards a large distance, before he gestures downwards, the sudden forced momentum change ripping at their bodies. Throwing both hands out to the side, the earth splits open, Verdana beginning to fly to avoid toppling in himself. The mobs are not so lucky, dropping right down into the hole onto a bed of solid rock. And then he claps, the earth sealing back over the mobs that fell in, shuddering and caving in as an afterthought. He sighs.

I don't actually have a smart line for this situation right now.

The Terror Zombies take 10,000 damage before rising back out of the ground. A single magical circle dies, while the rest become Unstable. You might want to kill them quickly.
...carrying demons of hell.
The_Topazian
Feb 5 2016, 11:57 PM
Sorodin> Depends. What do you consider a god? All gods were humans at one point, and all humans have the potential to be gods.

Sorodin> It's just that some people choose to realize their true potential, and others... don't.

Sorodin> Don't think that just because you have power in a game, you're a god. Just because you have power in the real world doesn't mean you're a god.

Sorodin> That's like saying the President or whatever political leader you follow is a god. Spoiler alert: he/she isn't.

Sorodin> Also, I'll admit it. I'm a poser. We're all posers. We just have very little respect for the ones who deny the fact.

Wait, 6,000 damage? To all of them? ...I said they did little more than stick out of them. Sorodin points towards the direction of the Terror Zombies, and spouts of water fly out of his finger, hitting the arrows in the Terror Zombies' bodies. The crystalline arrows start to glow with a blue light, and suddenly, whirlpools form at every arrow, the Terror Zombies being swept up by the whirlpools constantly following them and being shredded to pieces in the rough waves. There's a reason Sorodin's bow is called Maelstrom.

The Calm Before The Storm 3/10 (+1 from Pricey)
+2 to Redstone. We do get 2 +1's, right?

Pendant || Crystal Teardrop = Water Affinity Pendant 1/???

**Divinity Alicia111: Do you have devout believers? Do people have enough faith in you to empower your very actions?
**Divinity Alicia111: No? Then you aren't a god in my eyes.
**Divinity Alicia111: We both know this isn't just a game, anyway, and I don't have delusions of godhood.
Literal interpretations are a thing here, but that is 18,000 damage in total, which is the highest damage total so far. Regardless, 14,000 damage to all Terror Zombies.
Pendant || Crystal Teardrop = Water Affinity Pendant (Level 1)

Redstonetam15
Feb 6 2016, 03:56 AM
I respawn.
Yeah.
I'm sorta, non-robot.
Oh yeah, and I can make rather suicidal choices, as seen here.

You respawn.

[END OF TURN BATTLE]
sneakingGod239 and CharaIsInnocent destroy a Magical Circle.

The Terror Zombies attack Sorodin, dealing 8 damage, while the Magical Circles idle due to instablity.

Alicia walks up to Verdana, and pokes him lightly. He falls over and dies.

**Divinity Alicia111: You might actually be able to hit me.
**Divinity Alicia111: I'd like to see you try.
Alicia declines to summon anything else due to this.

Three admins, once top of the food chain, now just victims of a higher power, sit in their base.

Ascension: I'VE TRIED! SHE CAN'T BE BANNED!
jAFK: Of course, we could work something out with her. She's not a demon.
stevei: We shouldn't be so eager to work with the woman who took over our server.
Ascension: Of course we shouldn't! How don't we know that you've been working with Alicia?
jAFK: Because we know each other. Why would I abandon my friends for some hacker?
stevei: You've been acting strangely for a while, and haven't been trusting us.
jAFK: So have both of you.

stevei twitches for a second. Ascension just stares at jAFK blankly as possible inside of Minecraft.
jAFK is definitely up to something suspicious, but so am I. They didn't even notice I italised my text in Minecraft.

Ascension: You've been making enemies with a lot of our userbase, and this incident is making this all come to a head.
jAFK: So be it.
stevei: You've been trying to blame it all on us for a while.
Ascension: That's because you've been the ones screwing up!
Ascension: You know what! This is the end of this!

The faction Ascendants was disbanded.

A 'Shatter' with little Build.
The chat is consumed with shock, confusion, and blame towards Alicia.
**Divinity Alicia111: I had nothing to do with that.

[GM NOTES]
Alicia is now attackable.

[ITINERARY]
AG> Survive.
AG> Summon some entities.
AG> Protect the players.
AG> Kill Alicia111.

PG> Protect Alicia111.
PG> Kill the AG players.

[BATTLEFIELD]
Weather: Healing Rain (Heals PGs by 4,000HP per turn.) II

[AG] engie/Verdana: 0/20 HP
[AG] Redstonetam15/Joey: 20/20 HP
[AG] Pricey12345: 6/20 HP
[AG] The_Topazian/Sorodin: 7/20 HP

[PG] teag2: 17/20 HP

[AG-PL] sneakingGod239: 6/20 HP, 20/20 HP, Sneak Away: III

[PG] Terror Zombies: 14,000/40,000 HP (x3)
[PG] Magical Circles: 10,000/10,000 HP (x3), Obliteration: III, Unstable: I

Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Feb 6 2016, 06:26 PM.
prima o poi, prima o poi

The_Topazian
God of Rain
[ *  *  * ]
Sorodin shrugs.

Sorodin> Fair enough. I'm not the one to press an argument too far.

Sorodin goes into the chat box.

**Tides SorodinRane: Listen to her. Do you really think she's telling the truth?

**Tides SorodinRane: Even if she didn't directly do it, she indirectly did.

**Tides SorodinRane: Why are you content with her taking over YOUR server? Deopping and disbanding YOUR admins?

**Tides SorodinRane: Even a few of your fellow players are out there, fighting her. And what are you doing? Sitting there.

**Tides SorodinRane: That's all I'm going to say. If you want to try to make a difference, come join us. You can find us by the various explosions and stuff.

Sorodin puts on the Water Affinity Pendant.

The Calm Before The Storm 4/10
+2 to Redstone

Pendant || Crystal Teardrop = Water Affinity Pendant 2/2 COMPLETE!

engie
Member Avatar
Descendant
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The dead Verdana's body fails to fade like a Minecraftian should. Instead, there's a strange noise, then his flesh begins dropping off of his body, limbs and organs falling apart and spreading out. He erupts into flames, the remnants collapsing inwards. The sound of something cracking rings out, then, barely seconds later, the assorted pile of body parts splits apart, rapidly converting into a collection of blue-tinted crystals. The crystals shudder, then grow up and encompass the very few remnants of the body, arranging themselves into a dome shape.

All is silent for a moment.

Then he respawns. INSIDE the crystal dome. Judging by him starting to swim about, there's fluid inside that crystal dome. He seems confused. Perhaps he's never died before.
Megalomaniac
Monster
"Psychopath"
"Broken"

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to wait for more people to post before I release an update. Due to the low amount of players that this game has, I'm bumping the post limit up to two, but this is subject to change at anytime.
Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Feb 7 2016, 06:28 PM.
prima o poi, prima o poi

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply