Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to DTG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DTG: Entity Battle Royale; The All-star AI controlled Arena
Topic Started: Feb 28 2016, 08:25 PM (2,329 Views)
Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Intro: There is a giant tower in the heart of the DTG Universe as you enter here, you see a Omega Godmodder who owns this place. He got his own Entity Encyclopedia and however, you see a lot of Past Entities from older DTG Games are ready to fight again.

Welcome to the lovely game of Entity Battle Royale.

It has Humourus Events, Tier Lists (Potato (Lowest and the Worst Entities we ever seen in the past and future games), F, E, D, C, B A, A+, S, SS, X (True Highest since the next after this is way too OP.) and Overpowered (Highest however OP)). Entity Ban List, Players Fighting and much much more.

Acceptable DTG Games: Destroy The Godmodder, DTG 2: Operator, DTG: 0rigins, DTG: Terraria, DTG: TvT, Salvation (TvT 2) DTG S: Acolyte, DTG: Pain & Suffering and other confirmed ones

Unacceptable DTG Games: Nope

Rules:

1: You can Control your own entities and yourself if you want.
2: You can Suggest Entities below the Entity Suggestions Part.
3: Do not argue with the Creator/Game Master/Master of Entity Battle Royale (because it makes me mad if you do it).
4: You can also host your own EBR Game while you control your own Entities and yourself beating up anything other than yours (If you want to do, You must ask permission).
5: You can fight Bosses in the Duel Mode Thread (When this is made).
6: Do not do unfair stuff like Remove all Lives (even if you ask me to take you out of the game), Become Blatantly Overpowered, Godmodding, etc. It will ruin the fun and you wont be allowed in the Arena for 1 Round.

Entity Suggestions:

You can suggest some Entities from the Past games before or during the middle of the Round, but Do not make it illegal for Tournaments

Credit to the Creators of these games (Including the 2 older GMs of DTG Terraria Jondanger and Cryptic (Sadly Cryptic is Inactive...))

Gamemodes List

Modifiers

Links are coming soon.

And how is that, so Lets get recording these Entities until the 5th Round which is the Starting Tournament (20 Players, 75 Entities and 10 Bosses in this Tournament)
Edited by Pricey12345, May 12 2016, 07:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So is this just one massive EoTB or do we have to survive as well?

Also, Acquisition summons Creepers that the Colegmerate can absorb while Echo of Destruction is a passive that deals 10,000 damage to things that aren't allied with the Colegmerate.
Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Feb 28 2016, 09:06 PM.
questo mondo non cambia, nemmeno se vuoi
questa gente che parla, che parla di noi
per tutta questa rabbia, per questi sogni in gabbia
se sto vivendo un dramma, sarà il mio momento
prima o poi, prima o poi

Talist
Member Avatar
Guy with all the talking animals
[ *  *  *  * ]
Um... are you going to adjust for stat inflation? For example, Cuarc is WAY stronger than Justicar simply because the bats are from DTG0.

Second, Miraj wasn't entirely support. Her point was that when she got down to low HP, she would stab things with her 'point'. When she was at around 1/3rd HP, she lost the ability to charm and instead did 'Heartbreak', which dealt more damage the more stacks of charmed the enemy had.

Third, some of these abilities are going to be stupidly overpowered. Like Miraj's charm. The whole "cannot intentionally hurt her while charmed" thing is probably going to be really strong, even though it wasn't originally intended to be.

Lastly, this sounds a little snobbish, but please don't include the Blank Book in a future event. It just wouldn't be right in this more sterile environment. The Blank Book's power came from audience support. Without support, it is useless. With support, it is unkillable, barring a hard no-sell. Rules were just too different back then to translate into now, especially because the Blank Book didn't attack on its own, but other players attacked using it.
We're now playing O(N^N). Be bamboozled.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/DTG_Forums/topic/10111960/1/

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Consumer: Its a mix of EoTB (Sometimes) and Players involves in the Battle game. Also, Yes your answer is correct, Acquisition summons Creepers so that it will absorb them while the Echo of Destruction deals 10,000 damage to the entities that isn't allied with the Colegmerate (However, This is one of the couple abilities that Justicar couldn't gain attack from damage due to it's powerful ability.)

@Talist: Stat Inflation is one of the Buffs that is only done by me to make all the Entity Applicants Tournament Worthy like Justicar (because she has only 90,000 HP and 8,000 Basic attack Damage, if I send her out in the game without buffs, she is so screwed in the few rounds) However, Curac jumps to S Tier Next for Miraj, she gets really angry and gains a alternative ability named Heartbreak when she loses 2/3rd of her HP and she gets a debuff that only takes 50% damage incoming attacks while charmed.

The Blank Book will not feature as the Event because it is so overpowered

So how this is works?

First off is, Player hits the Entity:

"I smack Homulilly for 8000 damage."

Entity Attacks the Player:

"The Terror Zombie bites me for 4 damage."

Entity Kills the Player (Charge Version):

Dr Andonuts lets off PSI [REDACTED]kill Ω (That is the Censored Version on Minecraft Forums but however, This version is Uncensored in this Forums) on me for 20 damage costing me a respawn.

Entity Kills the Player:

Psy-Godmodder rips my head off costing me a respawn.

Entity Kills another Entity:

Sp00pinat0r chops the Wisp up with the Sp00py Slash

Entity Heals Another Entity:

Lunai heals Sir Shield for 15,000 HP.

Entity Heals a Player:

Lunai heals me for 3 HP.

A group of Entities attacks an Entity:

Psy-Godmodder RKOs Barkley for 40,000 damage, Sp00pinator stabs Barkley for 8,000 Damage and Pissed!Miraj's Heartbreak deals 10,000 damage to Barkley so the total is 58,000 damage.
Edited by Pricey12345, Feb 28 2016, 09:40 PM.

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Pricey12345
Feb 28 2016, 09:18 PM
@Consumer: Its a mix of EoTB (Sometimes) and Players involves in the Battle game. Also, Yes your answer is correct, Acquisition summons Creepers so that it will absorb them while the Echo of Destruction deals 10,000 damage to the entities that isn't allied with the Colegmerate (However, This is one of the couple abilities that Justicar couldn't gain attack from damage due to it's powerful ability.)

So how this is works?
Are we vulnerable or do we just control the battle from the sidelines?
prima o poi, prima o poi

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Consumer: Yes, the Select Players will have 20/20 HP each Respawn and have 5 Respawns and if all the respawns are gone, the players will be dead for the entire Round. and the Player Damage is different to Entity Damage (1 Player Damage = 5,000 Damage without Armour) And there is Armour System to reduce 5% damage taken per Armour point and the list of Armour tiers is here (Weak Armour (1) Weak Armour+ (2) Lesser Armour (3) Lesser Armour+ (4) Armour (5) Armour+ (6) Strong Armour (7) Strong Armour+ (8) Alpha Armour (9) and Alpha Armour+ (10)) If a player takes 10 damage without Armour and the player takes 5 damage with Alpha Armour and there is a Cap of a Player shown here (250% Damage increase, Alpha Armour+ and 30 HP) the Capped Player takes 3 10 damage hits before dying and 6 5 damage hits before dying and so how is the Player System works. so Stay Tuned!

FINALBATTLESTARTSNOW
Player
[ *  * ]
May we control our own entities? If so, I create Teem For Star. It's spelled differently!

Made of:
Star
General Tor's Mechsuit
Dialga
Dreamy Dark Bowser
Hey, if life gives you freaky extradimensional bodysnatching lemons, make freaky extradimensional bodysnatching lemonade!

Battlefury
Member Avatar
Connoisseur
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I quickly suggest a new entity, if you don't mind. Complete original, i promise.
Couch Potato: 200000/200000 Could probably do some harm, if it tryed...
Do Harm: ||| In which it actually attacks.
he he

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Star/FBSN: Yes Teem For Star is made however all of these including Star is controlled by the really Powerful A.I in the game.

@Battlefury: Accepted however it is Potato Tiered however deals Medium Damage if it's activates Do Harm.

Here we are there is the Status Effects in this game.
Spoiler: click to toggle

There will be more Status Effects for tomorrow or so. so Stay Tuned for more!

Toast
Member Avatar
[/color]/b]
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, The Dead Pool isn't strictly original, it's Gangplank(from LoL)'s ship.

grats on the game btw, a novel concept.

Would you accept entities from DTG: Terraria, maybe with adjustments -> DTG0 scale?

If so, I suggest the following:

Edited by Toast, Mar 1 2016, 09:46 AM.
Excellence isn't an art- it's a habit. We are what we repeatedly do.

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can we have some basic criteria to what makes an entity a certain rank?
Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Mar 1 2016, 06:32 PM.
prima o poi, prima o poi

FINALBATTLESTARTSNOW
Player
[ *  * ]
I think the point is Power. How powerful is your entity? Well, that's its Rank.

I've got an entity coming that's going to be X tier or OP EASILY.
Granted, it's Hostile, but it's got 380,000 HP in total, and lasts at least 23 turns. Its saving grace is its hit chance, which is often below 50%.
Hey, if life gives you freaky extradimensional bodysnatching lemons, make freaky extradimensional bodysnatching lemonade!

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
FINALBATTLESTARTSNOW
Mar 1 2016, 09:47 PM
I think the point is Power. How powerful is your entity? Well, that's its Rank.

I've got an entity coming that's going to be X tier or OP EASILY.
Granted, it's Hostile, but it's got 380,000 HP in total, and lasts at least 23 turns. Its saving grace is its hit chance, which is often below 50%.
How exactly do you measure power?

Max HP and attack? Danger levels? Special skills? All of the above?
prima o poi, prima o poi

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Toast: Fixed Sea Dog's Bio, Nihilumbra and Tahm Kench accepted. however Tahm Kench's Basic is Tongue Lash that has a chance to slows the enemy down for 2 turns.

@Consumer: Here is the Entity Base for this game. Insert Entity Name Here (Created by Creator, Originates in Game Name, Is Original? Unidentified) Stats and Abilities: (You can make out the stats)

There is a Ban List after it was moved.

Entity Ban List Page 1

Entity Encyclopedia:

The extremely powerful book that has the entities from the past and future

Potato Entities Page 1

F Tier Entities Page 1

E Tier Entities Page 1

D Tier Entities Page 1

C Tier Entities Page 1

B Tier Entities Page 1

A Tier Entities Page 1

A+ Tier Entities Page 1

S Tier Entities Page 1

SS Tier Entities Page 1

X Tier Entities Page 1

Bosses Page 1

Overpowered Entities Page 1

There is a Second Page Below because of huge space waste.
Edited by Pricey12345, Apr 11 2016, 06:14 AM.

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
ROUND 0 OF ENTITY BATTLE ROYALE IS AWOKENED!

There is 40 Entities joining the battle:

1: Curac
2: Leictreon
3 and 4: Idiotic Lords Noob King and Newb King
5: Sea Dog
6, 7 and 8: The Magical Trio Shadow Magician, Light Magician and Elite Swordmaster
9 and 10: Magical Balloon Creatures Balloonsera and Balloonian
11: Dark Bowser
12: Sans
13, 14 and 15: Otherworldy Trio Sp00pinat0r, Sir. Shield and Lunai
16: Infernal Skeleton Titan
17 and 18: Miraj and Fordwing the Lucario
19: Justicar the Draconic Beast
20: Koishi Komeji
21: Psy-Godmodder
22: The World's Best Minecraft Player
23: Zineous
24: General Tor's Mech Suit
25: Dialga
26: Dr Andonuts
27, 28 and 29: The Original Terror Trio (Terror Creeper, Terror Zombie and Terror Skeleton)
30: CharaIsInnocent/Cia
31: Mook Tank (DTGS: Acolyte Version)
32 and 33: stevei and his Corrupted Airship
34 and 35: Homulilly and her Doll Army
36: Love
37: Couch Potato
38: Tahm Kench
39: Nihilumbra
and 40: Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff

Players are joining in the Fight:

1: Pricey12345/Me
2: Star/FBSN
3: Talist
4: Irecreeper
5: John/ProofofConcept
6: Crusher48
7: EngieNinja/Walker
8: Ninjatwist321
9: ConsumerOfAll
and 10: Hezetor

Bosses are kicking in the action (Summoned only in Midgame...)

1: Charles Barkley
2: Twitchy (Uses her colour called #00ff00)
and 3: The Colegmerate (Uses it's colour called #090)

And it is done and loaded and is ready to roll out to crush them!

The Start

Day 1

Some Time Later.

Day 2

Day 3

Splitdopped! Day 4 and the rest of this game is located here: http://s15.zetaboards.com/DTG_Forums/single/?p=8075576&t=8346580
Edited by Pricey12345, Mar 10 2016, 08:29 PM.

The_Topazian
God of Rain
[ *  *  * ]
BTW, Zineous' full name is Zineous Thun'dere. Yes, I know it's cheesy. Almost as cheesy as Sorodin Rane. =P In other words, is it too late to join in?

ConsumerOfAll
Member Avatar
GLORIOUS LEADER
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You can't really put player names in the battle like that, unless you're running entities that are a simulations of their playing style. Just let people join in when they first post, or put their name to enter in before a round begins.

Also, stevei is balanced under Pain and Suffering rules, and when using Battle Royale rules, makes him have 1,000,000 HP in total instead of the 200,000 HP health in total he has in Pain and Suffering. This also applies to Love, but not as much as it's significantly weaker.

Finally, you should have reserved a few posts at the beginning, as the OP shows up every page, although spoilers can stack, so you might want to put the pages in spoilers and just keep the intro at the top.
Edited by ConsumerOfAll, Mar 2 2016, 09:03 PM.
prima o poi, prima o poi

Pricey12345
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
@The_Topazion: Fixed Zineous's Bio name is Zineous Thun'dere (However in every round which is named Zineous)

@Consumer: stevei is buffed to 500 HP each respawn (2 Respawns = 1,000 HP which makes him 1,000,000 HP (Thats a lot of HP however with medium damage.)) and joins the SS Tier and Love is buffed to 400 HP. (I guess that 400,000 HP is pretty high for that...) Sadly Love is still has the same tier... Also, I know the Player System works like DTG Hunger Games (Entity Battle Royale is NOT a Spiritual Successor of this) and All Players have 20 HP, 5 Respawns, Base Damage (0% Damage Increase) and No Armour

@The_Topazion: Fixed Zineous's Bio name is Zineous Thun'dere (However in every round which is named Zineous)

@Consumer: stevei is buffed to 500 HP each respawn (2 Respawns = 1,000 HP which makes him 1,000,000 HP (Thats a lot of HP however with medium damage.)) and joins the SS Tier and Love is buffed to 400 HP. (I guess that 400,000 HP is pretty high for that...) Sadly Love is still has the same tier

There is the Second Page of the Entity Encyclopedia:

Potato Entities Page 2

Tier F Entities Page 2

Tier E Entities Page 2

Tier D Entities Page 2

Tier C Entities Page 2

Tier B Entities Page 2

Tier A Entities Page 2

Tier A+ Entities Page 2

Tier S Entities Page 2

Tier SS Entities Page 2

Tier X Entities Page 2

Overpowered Entities Page 2

Bosses Page 2

Omega Flowey is so bloody huge to fit in this and took a lot of space... Maybe there is the 3rd Page of this later.
Edited by Pricey12345, Mar 25 2016, 02:20 PM.

FINALBATTLESTARTSNOW
Player
[ *  * ]
Quick question, people on the same team can't attack each other, right?

Redstonetam15
Member Avatar
The Rival
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This one is from Terraria's "Classic Period."
This is basically when Jon was GMing the game.

Delfy [H BOSS]: HP:100000/100000 (High attack Power)
Mweheheheheheheh...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply