Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

The DSoJ is set mainly on Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking – but mind your step.

Important Links
Guidebook
World of Lore
Character Sheet
Canons
Wanteds
Podcasts
Staff
Zema - Head Admin
Chris - Advertising Admin
Events & Open Threads
Open Threads:
None.

Events:
For Queen and Country
Affiliates
Click here to advertise and affiliate with us!
Roleplay Boards
Tales of Illyria The Elder Scrolls RP The Kill Factor Aeterna Roma Guardians Arising Southern Winds Weyr  photo BTF_Affiliate_banner_zpsd1c796bf.png

Eiyuu Densetsu RISE OF HADES The War in Heaven TAKE MY PICTURE Seaview University Windblown Lutea Stormcrown

Listed At
RPG-D

RPGD Topsites Aeterna Roma
Welcome to Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth, where almost anything can happen. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking – but mind your step.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Canon List; Check them out!
Topic Started: April 9, 2008, 11:37 am (3,012 Views)
Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
THE CANONS
So, you want to contribute to the plot? Awesome! We have a few lovely characters that just might fit the bill. Take a look, and see if you find one that you like! If so, then post below with the name of the character you'd be interested in. Also, some of face claims are negotiable, if you think you have one that may fit better. Just be sure to ask.

The aren’t any activity checks for original characters, and we don’t expect them to be posted with all of the time. If you have a canon, or even a wanted, character - the expectations are different. Canons are such for a reason - they are needed for plot purposes. If a canon character is applied for, but the app does not get finished, the character will go back up for grabs after ONE WEEK. If a canon is app'd, accepted, and begins plotting (or even not) but is not actually posted with in character, they will be placed back up for grabs after TWO WEEKS. When you sign up to take a canon, you are automatically agreeing to these terms. Please post character applications (profile) in the application forum with the characters’ name and their ruling Kingdom as the title. (Ex: Yang Tamari of Gemini) If the application is denied, you must wait a week before you can submit again. Any further apps done in this time will be denied and add to that waiting period.

If a Canon is listed with a full name, that means that they are taken!

Thanks~

RESERVATIONS:
If you'd like to reserve a character, simply reply here with the following form, and we'll make a note of it. You'll have them reserved for seven days. If you need more time, just ask for an extension. I'm very lenient with this, though... But if the canon sits reserved with no app or an incomplete app for two weeks or more, then the reservation is null, and I WILL put them back up for grabs. Please be aware of this! The seven days is just a general time frame.
Code:

I, ALIAS/NAME HERE, would like to reserve LAST NAME OF CANON until DATE (seven days from now). Thank you!

Any name that is italicized is a reserved canon.
Any name in bold and with a full name is a taken canon.

R U L E R S

Posted Image
Emperor Kithoras Noctem of Aries | To be decided | Red Werewolf
The Aries King is perhaps one of the only Rulers who retains a bestial form at all times. Some say that he, as a werewolf, grew too feral at one point in his youth where he was unable to return to his human form. However, Kithoras cannot remember a time when he was furless. The Wolf King is a red werewolf, standing at 7'7'', with a necklace laced with fangs and feathers. Behind his ears are ebony horns like that of a ram, a feature that appeared during his correlation when he was blessed by Nerciscius Spade. Although he is old fashioned and stern, he is the prime example of an Aries male. Lord Noctem also does not see much use for clothing and as such, wears minimal amounts of it - pieces that only cover his genitals. And when it comes to weapons, he does not take to sword nor mace nor spear. His claws and his teeth, blessed by the Gods, are his weapons of choice, along with abilities such as pyrokinesis.

Posted Image
Emperor Darius Navon of Taurus | To be decided | To be decided
The Taurus King is very tall and with a hardened body of muscle. He is very strong, and has a very commanding presence, but tries not to impose his ideals until he's heard all sides. He is a fair and just king to his people, but most of the other kingdoms know him as the loyal ally of Mrak, whose alliance goes back to his ancestors. He is as quick to defend his ally as he is his own people.

Posted Image
Empress Yang Temari of Gemini | 35,072 | Neopire | Zema
The Kingdom of Lost Souls, mostly inhabited by vampires, is home to the ‘Vampire Queen’, Empress Yang – an extraordinarily beautiful woman who comes from a long line of noble neopire (not vampire!) blood. She, alongside Belladona, is one of the oldest of the current Rulers and is known to be one of, if not the most, compassionate and kindred of them. Known for her extreme acts of charity, her attendance to her people, and benevolent nature, Empress Yang – called the most beautiful woman in the world – not only rules her people but walks beside them. She is also an active member of the DSoJ.

Posted Image
Emperor Albrecht Murphy of Cancer | 45 | Chondrich->Carcharodon | Shadow Wolf
The King of Cancers is true to his neutral nature, he does not wish to get involved in other people’s arguments or disputes and refuses to choose sides. As a ruler, he makes sure his kingdom is in good order and that his people are behaved, nourished, and have no complaints in life. He is not selfish but actually selfless because his main concern is his subjects. Some may say he is always in a sour mood, but mostly he is actually concerned with the well-being of others and does not tolerate anything to go wrong while he’s on watch (which is always). He tells himself to remain strong and never look weak, because he fears any opponents would take advantage, so not many know his soft side and are restricted to tell of it.

Posted Image
Emperor Nymeran Bashima of Leo | 3,000yrs old | Werelion or Laguz Lion
The Emperor of Leo is the Head of the Dark Side of Justice (DSoJ), a position passed down by his ancestor who created the united Ruler group meant for the good of the Lorian people. He is strong and compassionate, wise and fatherly, with a fierce loyalty to his Pride - to the citizens of the Lanstae. He's a quick thinker, as he has to be, and will often put his safety on the line so long as his Pride members remain safe.

Posted Image
Empress Qaphsiel ___ of Virgo | 2,000 | Archangel
Qaphsiel was the younger sister of Empress Regina, who was murdered before the mirror event. After the murder of Regina’s daughter, Lute, Lady Darkness took the throne through Nerezza’s grace, was eaten by Lego, and then a young boy was selected to be king by the Gods to be a temporary stand-in while the ruling deity of Virgo made their decision. Sometime later, the then duchess Qaphsiel, who was the most amorous in the recovery of her Kingdom after Queen Lady Darkness, was selected. She’s a righteous divinist who believes that violence solves nothing and that death is the winner of any war. However, she is a woman ruled by logic rather than emotion and will do whatever is necessary to get Teselata back on its feet.

Posted Image
Emperor Abdiel Librium of Libra | To be decided | Nephilim
Abdiel has always been a firm believer in the teachings of Divinism and has acted as the Emissary for Libra in the past before becoming Emperor after his brother died. His brother, Alexander the Golden King, was killed in the onslaught of the Inter-dimension War caused by Vecna. The Gods chose Abdiel to take his place, who has been flourishing and elated that the great Mother, Lego, truly exists. Generous though he is, he is a firm believer of the 'an eye for an eye' moral and strives to be the hand of justice that his Kingdom so rightly deserves.

Posted Image
Empress Bellädonä Kuolemallä of Scorpio | 27 eons old | Dark Diabolo | Zema
Bellädonä is the oldest living Ruler of Lore and is only the second ruler in Mrakian history. She is strong willed and can have a stinger if messed with and she can also be passionate. She is dynamic and extreme in her opinions; she fears nothing and will not hesitate to speak out and let you know what's on her mind. Bellädonä is also very enigmatic and unpredictable. Her methods are seen as tyrannical, as she is the foundation of slave trade and is a founder of the Black Market with eyes and ears throughout the world. The economy of Mrak is one of the best in the world, or was until the Inter-dimensional War. She is struggling to bring the economy back up and restore their resources to return to being the powerhouse of the globe alongside the Gemini.

Posted Image
Empress Cheval Tiro of Sagittarius | 36 | Centaur
Before the Mirror events, Cheval was rather proud and stubborn. These traits have carried over from her change, but she now has a much more empathic side that allows her to see things from others' points of view. She is incredibly intelligent and very wise as Rulers go, and she sees no real enemy in most of the other Rulers. She has a deep sense of nobility and honor, even going so far as to hide in shame and perform deeds of help and sacrifice when she learned of the things she had committed while in Mirror form. She believes strongly in repaying one's debt but also has a fiercely strong sense of independence and self-reliance. She is known for going against her own councils if she believes she is doing what is right for the people, as well as personally visiting other Rulers instead of sending messengers.

Posted Image
Empress Aurora Lilium Capra of Capricorn | 331 | Neutralias Absorbens | Nagisa Aoi
Aurora is the kind of person who you can trust; she will not betray anyone willingly, unless it is better for the people as a whole for her to do so. Nevertheless, if she promises to keep a secret, whether it is just a personal secret, or a deep secret of another kingdom, she will guard the information with her life. If she makes a promise, she doesn’t break it if she can do otherwise; and so, she can be trusted by most people, most of the time.

Posted Image
Empress Aiiona ____ of Aquarius | To be decided | Alfen or To be decided
She's one of the most beautiful women in the world and is often jealous of Empress Yang getting credit for being the most beautiful. The Aquarian Queen is known for her seductive charms and adventurous tastes, having many lovers, but has never been in love. While she can use and manipulate people, she hates slavery, and for that reason dislikes Mrak... At the same time, she can be easily seduced by its Queen, Belladona, and counts her as a lover. Even one of her favorite lovers.

Posted Image
Emperor Cerulean ____ of Pisces | To be decided | Incubus
The Pisces King is very much like his sign; he fluidly changes between passiveness and assertiveness as the situation demands, much like a fish switches swiftly between going with the flow and opposing it. In the process of doing this, Cerulean has to put is own emotions into a little box and lock them away, only accessing them if it helps his situation. This is not to say he does not feel anything, or that he does not care about others - he is very much emotional beneath a well-controlled surface, dispersing the ripples effectively. As an incubus, he is also quite renown for his charming personality, as it is his natural disposition unless given reason to change; perhaps as an extension of this, Cerulean also has an ingrained drive to help others - a very developed sense of compassion one might say.

Posted Image
Lady Zephyr of the Forsaken | 27 eons | Dark Demon | Zema
Zephyr is the driving force of Kimona and the Kimona Rebellion. If not for her, the signless nation would probably still be in disarray, as she is the one that banded her people together under one banner to build civilizations and create education systems for the young. Prior to that, she, like many other signless, was but a slave in Mrak. Unlike other slaves, she was taken in by the harem queen herself, Belladona, until the Scorpion Queen attempted to kill her. When it failed, Zephyr was left for dead Kimona's cursed shores. Driven by anger, the demoness fights for the equal rights of the forsaken people. During this process, she has learned... That she is the reincarnation of the fallen Goddess, Ruina - the first signless.
Edited by Zema, July 2, 2014, 2:47 pm.
Posted Image

I plant the seed to make them struggle harder
I reap their tears, bring harvest from their misery
Repent, repeat; the force of life is scattered
Indeed, I try to cleanse it to infinity!
Feel your soul depart, now your flesh is my own art

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Character Archive | Completed Threads | Zema's Emporium
Offline Quote Post

Misty Moon
No Avatar

I, MISTY MOON, would like to reserve CERULEAN until 4/21. Thank you!
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Misty Moon
April 14, 2014, 9:36 pm
I, MISTY MOON, would like to reserve CERULEAN until 4/21. Thank you!
Reservation added.

EDIT 4/22: Reservation has ended. The canon is available again.
Edited by Zema, April 21, 2014, 11:21 pm.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Empress Cheval Tiro of Sagittarius is now available.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Trinket
No Avatar

I, Trinket, would like to reserve Abdiel until 07/01/14. Thank you!
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Trinket
June 24, 2014, 4:39 pm
I, Trinket, would like to reserve Abdiel until 07/01/14. Thank you!
Reservation added.

EDIT: Reservation ended. The Libra King is back up for grabs.
Edited by Zema, July 2, 2014, 2:46 pm.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Applications · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Toggle CBOX