Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

The DSoJ is set mainly on Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking – but mind your step.

Important Links
Guidebook
World of Lore
Character Sheet
Canons
Wanteds
Podcasts
Staff
Zema - Head Admin
Chris - Advertising Admin
Events & Open Threads
Open Threads:
None.

Events:
For Queen and Country
Affiliates
Click here to advertise and affiliate with us!
Roleplay Boards
Tales of Illyria The Elder Scrolls RP The Kill Factor Aeterna Roma Guardians Arising Southern Winds Weyr  photo BTF_Affiliate_banner_zpsd1c796bf.png

Eiyuu Densetsu RISE OF HADES The War in Heaven TAKE MY PICTURE Seaview University Windblown Lutea Stormcrown

Listed At
RPG-D

RPGD Topsites Aeterna Roma
Welcome to Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth, where almost anything can happen. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking – but mind your step.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Creation Sheets; Read before creating, please.
Topic Started: October 4, 2008, 11:07 pm (927 Views)
Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Table of Contents
I. Breed Sheet
II. Class Sheet

Note: There is not a sheet for anything in the Reference Archive section. Members are responsible with organizing their creations as they see fit and provide as much information as possible. Only original concepts are accepted into the Archive. If you feel as though you need with presenting and organizing the information for your creation, please speak to an admin, via PM or through an IM system, such as MSN, YIM, the LIP Lounge, or some other means of direct communication.

Sheet Q&A
Q: Who can create races, character classes, and things for the reference archive?
A: Anyone can! Every member of the DSoJ, regardless of group (unless you're banned, of course), may submit a creation.

Q: Are we limited to how many races, etc. that we can make?
A: Of course not! You can make as many races - sentient and/or non-sentient - as you please. The same goes for classes and things that fit in the Archive.

Q: Why are all sheets and creations posted here to be queued for Staff approval?
A: Several reasons. 1) For organization purposes, 2) To ensure that all ideas are original concepts, and 3) To make sure the creation in question fits in the world of Lore, Alusterial, or another user-created realm in the ARPer boards.
Edited by Zema, March 10, 2014, 2:30 pm.
Posted Image

I plant the seed to make them struggle harder
I reap their tears, bring harvest from their misery
Repent, repeat; the force of life is scattered
Indeed, I try to cleanse it to infinity!
Feel your soul depart, now your flesh is my own art

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Character Archive | Completed Threads | Zema's Emporium

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
I. Breed Sheet

Code: Race Sheet

[b]Breed Name:[/b]
[b]Pronunciation:[/b]
[b]Breed Owner/Creator:[/b]
[b]Debut Site:[/b]
[b]Sentient or Non-sentient?[/b]
[b]Mortal or Immortal?[/b]
[b]Classification:[/b]

[b]Territory:[/b]

[b]Alliance:[/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]System of Rank:[/b]

[b]Diet:[/b]

[b]Common Behavior:[/b]

[b]Reproduction:[/b]

[b]Maturation Details:[/b]

[b]Special Abilities [if able]:[/b]

[b]Other Information:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Origin and History:[/b]

Sheet Explained

Other Information

Let me lend you a hand by saying not everyone will see it first hand (your thread), so you might have to advertise a bit. Recommend the race to other RPers', etc. Think of this as a guide. You're going to want to advertise, and you’re going to want people, other than you, playing this race to help you move the breed's story along.

It is a strong recommendation that you go to the RP Requests board concerning your race. Have a plot line ready, and don't be desperate. People will come to you. If they don't, start sending PMs to members you think might be interested.

It's also an excellent idea to keep an eye on those people who HAVE a character of your breed. List the character's names, along with their ranks and RP owners.
Make sure all of the character names link back to the character's extended profile. :D

Breeds will be separated according to alliance. They will also be categorized by 'category'. (i.e. beast, fiend, etc.)

If you have any further questions, post in the Help! board.

Have fun and good luck! :)
Edited by Zema, July 6, 2014, 10:54 pm.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
II. Class Sheet
Code:

[b]Class Name:[/b]
[b]Pronunciation:[/b]
[b]Class Creator/Owner:[/b]

[b]Special Abilities:[/b]

[b]Special Outfit or Dress Code:[/b]

[b]Mounted or no?:[/b]

[b]Mount of choice:[/b]

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]Specialized Weapons:[/b]

[b]Skills and Feats:[/b]

[b]Magic:[/b]

[b]General Information:[/b]

[b]Additional Information:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

Additional Info
If you want to make a character CLASS, or add to an already existing one, do so (but at the class owner’s consent). But like new races, they all must be approved by a Staff member first before they are made official. If you make a new race and no class fits the race, you're welcome to make your own.

Just like the race sheets, all sub-missions for member made character classes must go up here to be approved by an admin. These classes are basically like PrC's. Chose wisely and give as much detail as you can.

The Pronunciation field should only be used for otherworldly names that are not common in English. For example, you can erase this field completely for "Demon Hunter", but if it's "Aerijubacano", I expect to see it broken down.
Edited by Zema, July 6, 2014, 10:54 pm.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Field Guide: Creation Desk · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Toggle CBOX