Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

The DSoJ is set mainly on Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking ľ but mind your step.

Important Links
Guidebook
World of Lore
Character Sheet
Canons
Wanteds
Podcasts
Staff
Zema - Head Admin
Chris - Advertising Admin
Events & Open Threads
Open Threads:
None.

Events:
For Queen and Country
Affiliates
Click here to advertise and affiliate with us!
Roleplay Boards
Tales of Illyria The Elder Scrolls RP The Kill Factor Aeterna Roma Guardians Arising Southern Winds Weyr  photo BTF_Affiliate_banner_zpsd1c796bf.png

Eiyuu Densetsu RISE OF HADES The War in Heaven TAKE MY PICTURE Seaview University Windblown Lutea Stormcrown

Listed At
RPG-D

RPGD Topsites Aeterna Roma
Welcome to Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth, where almost anything can happen. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking ľ but mind your step.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Shopkeeping; Open!
Topic Started: May 8, 2014, 11:11 pm (188 Views)
Ash
No Avatar

While her latest travels might have been over, Ash's work was far from the same. All those kinds of people that she had met, all the different sorts of strengths, powers, and needs that they showed. Especially the needs that only a few special kinks could fulfill. And thus her head was buzzing with new ideas for toys, some that might only take some tinkering with an older version she had pre-existing, others that may even take months to get the prototypes working. But in the end, a dragon like her had nothing but time on her hands to fill with tasks like these.

That said, she also had to fix a few of the toys that had wound up broken, either by rough handling by customers, or when the road beneath the wagon had ended up far bumpier than planned. Her shop was open for business, but she was through a doorway behind the counter, working at a wooden bench. A bell at the shop's door should be enough for her to hear if any customers came in, but it was looking to be a pretty dead day for her. Maybe the weather outside had taken a turn for the worse?

That mattered little to the Toy Maker though, using the extra time to put a dent into her workload. At the moment, she was slowly twisting a screwdriver into the inner workings of one of her vibrators, having noticed one of it's settings not acting as it should have. A little fine tuning should fix that right up and have it working better than ever! Up after that was one of her tentacle boxes, that unfortunately had developed a tendency to have it's voice activation be a lot more sensitive. As in, nearly any loud noise would cause it to go straight to work, no matter if it was from an actual person or not. For now, the box sat quietly on the bench, working its turn of being pried open and pulled apart to see what the problem was.
My Characters:
Jesse Woods l Ash Yun Oerba
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Weather had never been an issue for the Dark Diabolo. Rain never made contact with her figure, for it turned to vapor around her from the veil of heat that her body gave off, shrouding the Empress of Mrak in a cylinder of mist. The two guards who walked behind her were partially soaked, but offered no compliant as they accompanied their Queen through the streets of the Scorpion city. Every so often, Empress Belladona would tire of the cheerful ongoing within the castle and venture outward - either on business or simply for something to do other than being driven up the wall by motherfucking divinists.

Her plans were dropping into place. Soon, they wouldn't be divinists at all and it would no longer be a hinderance.

But for now, the diabolo was merely searching for something entertaining. It wouldn't be long before she spotted a curious shop in the distance. Without so much as a word or a gesture, the queen teleported to the front door, leaving her guards to be soaked by the rain completely as they rushed to catch up. She didn't wait for them, and pushed open the door with a single digit, letting out a heavy sigh. The Queen had to duck more than half way down to get through the door. That was the problem with everyday buildings outside of the castle; doorways weren't built for people like her. Always having to duck was an annoyance that she often forgot in the rest of the world until she was actually there, remembering why she hated leaving the castle in the first place. Well, to go into other places anyway.

Her scorpion tail flicked once, pulling the door closed behind her while she took a curious look around...
Posted Image

I plant the seed to make them struggle harder
I reap their tears, bring harvest from their misery
Repent, repeat; the force of life is scattered
Indeed, I try to cleanse it to infinity!
Feel your soul depart, now your flesh is my own art

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Character Archive | Completed Threads | Zema's Emporium
Offline Quote Post

Ash
No Avatar

One of Ash's wings twitched as she heard the bell for the front shop door ringing, a sign that someone must have stepped in. Oh, a customer had actually come in today? It was either that, or a local tradesman who had agreed to sell her some new tools, but he wasn't meant to come around until tomorrow morning. Still, guess it was time for Ash to pause her toy-fixing and see if she could help the customer find anything in particular. About to take a step, the dragoness also heard a soft click nearby, recognising it instantly as that of her tentacle box.

The one that was broken.

The one that had an error where it would activate even at the sound of a bell.

"Oh shit." She barely had time to whisper and half twist back to it, before the tentacles started uncurling and whipping out from the box to grab at her legs.

Ash dropped to the floor and onto her back with a soft thump, landing behind the doorway to be just in sight of anyone who might be looking over the counter. The tentacles didn't care, already busy with spiralling over her legs and further upwards even as she attempted to wrangle them away. Sure, she enjoyed indulging in her toys every now and then, but there was time for fun and pleasure, and now wasn't it! Not when there was a new customer that might be potentially scared off by seeing a toy act this way on their first visit!

"Ah, I'll be right out!" She called towards whoever it was, hoping they couldn't see what was going on as she grabbed yet another tentacle making its way up her thigh. Stumbling back onto her feet with some tentacles still curled around her legs, Ash reached up to the toy box's lid and slammed it down, causing a cry of pain to come from within as the tentacles that got caught quickly receded back inside. Thank the forces that be that she had thought to make a forced shutdown method.

A little flushed in the face, Ash put a lock on the box's lid before coming out of the back room, not prepared to have that happen again so soon after the first time. "Welcome to the Treasure Chest! How may I help you?" The energetic spiel was out before the dragon could even realise who exactly was in her shop. Sure, she hadn't grown up in Mrak, and had only owned the shop here for a couple of years now, but even she could recognise the Empress of Mrak in all her armour.

Regardless, it barely mattered who stepped into her shop. Whether they were just a wide-eyed human, or a woman in control of the country this shop was in, Ash would treat all customers with respect. And it was that thought that kept the happy shopkeeper's smile on her face while she waited for an answer.
My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
A soft thump made the Queen tilt her head up, turning towards the location of the sound. Without even trying, she was able to see over the owner's desk to see the woman in question wrestling with what seemed to be tendrils of some kind - not that one would be able to tell. For a moment, she was amused... Least until it was clear that the owner was winning that battle. Inhaling deeply, she snickered. Dragon. The Dark Diabolo turned her attention back to the rest of the shop to look over some of the toys on display, hearing the shopkeeper say that she would be right out. "Take your time." Belladona replied, taking a moment to browse the selection.

By the time Ash emerged, the Queen was looking over lingerie that she imagined her favorite girls wearing. Mmm. Without turning, she replied. "The question is not what you can do for me, but what I'm going to do for you." Turning then, a hand raised from under her cape to gesture around the shop. "I'll take one of each of everything you have." She said, letting her hand return into the folds of her cape. Closing the distance between them in a single bound, the diabolo towered over the young dragon, slowly looking her up and down - not that Ash would know thanks to the queen's helm. "And I do mean everything." Her voice was a low, seductive almost purr... Her only question after that would be how much was owed.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Ash
No Avatar

Woah. Okay, she hadn't been expecting anyone to buy that much in one go from her, but given that the customer in question was the Empress of Mrak, perhaps it was to be expected. The queen was well known for having a harem back at her castle, and adding to it whenever she spotted a particularly good subject. A lot of these toys were likely to end up in a very nice home because of this. But it was still a whole ton of toys to suddenly go in one transaction!

Ash looked out over what she had on display, trying to mentally calculate off the top of her head just how much Belladona would have to spend today. The sudden closeness of the queen did little to change her mood, used to having customers that did not seem to understand personal space, or just disregarded it completely.

"Just one of everything on display? Nothing in any certain sizes, or any special orders that you might like to make?" Maybe the queen was strong enough to take any size toy, but whether all of her harem could do the same was a different question. Still, if this was what the empress wanted, Ash would have to obey, both as a shopkeeper and as a temporary subject of this land.

Looking up, the dragoness caught a slight tilting to the helm that Belladona was wearing as the queen looked down upon her. Was she... was she checking Ash out? "It could take a while to calculate the exact amount, and we'd also need to organise how to ship them all up to your home." Ash said, thinking of what else might be needed for such a massive order. She would definitely need to call in her assistants to help box up all the toys in time. "But I'm pretty sure it could all be worked out and sent to your home before the day is out."
My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
"No," Belladona was swift to reply, letting her gaze flick about. 'Everything on display' was such a limiting statement. If it was one thing she knew, it was that lots of good things were always in the back. She cared not for going over each and every one outright at the moment, but she would have a list of everything that she was going to be paying for. "I mean everything you have in the shop - including anything in the back, and also includes one of every size, shape, and what have you. And... We'll not speak of special orders yet until this one is completed to my liking."

The owner began to talk about specifics and how to organize the shipping. The Empress held up her hand. "You're a dragon," She said. "Can't you use dragon magic to pack everything and what not?" Letting her hand drop, she paused before she continued. "Don't worry about shipping. I can cover my own. However, I will give you specifics: I want a master list of the items and their prices. Every box should also have a list of the items in it as well as a basic description of each. You will be paid accordingly when they arrive." But before that... She spotted something of interest and pointed at it. Before all of those things arrived, she should at least have some idea as to what she was getting herself into. "Pray tell... What is that and how is it used, miss...?" She trailed off, leaving room for the dragoness to fill in the gap.
Edited by Zema, May 15, 2014, 11:27 am.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Ash
No Avatar

Well, her shop was definitely going to be cleaned out after this order. One of everything, in every size available, and not just of what was on display. That basically only left out the broken toys she had out back and the surplus stock. Ash might have to shut down the shop for a few days after this, in order to replenish what she had on display.

"Perhaps, but dragon magic isn't exactly meant to be used for tasks like filling boxes." Ash joked, a little amused when people thought magic cured any chore. "If I was to use my magic to help out, I'd be more likely to wind up with a couple of broken windows during it." Wind magic might be good for tossing away people or things from her, but trying to carefully manipulate toys into boxes without accidentally throwing them against a wall was tricky, and something she preferred to avoid trying.

But it appeared now that the queen's interest had caught on an object in particular. "Hm? Oh, that one." Trust the toy would prove to be her other, working, copy of the broken box she had tucked away in the back room. Unlike the other one, it had remained quiet so far, it's programming working as it should. "That would be a Tentacle Box. The name pretty much explains what's inside and what it does. It's programmed to activate only from specific phrases from its owner, and how it acts can be programmed by voice too."

It was also one of her few original designs, so no other toy makers had any of their own. The few that tried often wound up getting slapped by tentacles, or with a patent lawsuit.
My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
If her helm had been off, the dragoness would have seen the Queen arch a solitary black brow. For a time, she was silent. "... Something tells me you haven't had much practice with magic." She said finally, inhaling deeply. As the longest lived Empress in all of Lore, she was a testament that magic could indeed "cure" just about any chore if one knew how to use it correctly. To hear one of the younger generation think that to be amusing baffled the eon old diabolo, especially when nobles in the castle used it all the time for the most mundane things.

She also noted that the owner had either ignored or missed the part where she was supposed to plug in her name. Belladona let it slide for the time being, analyzing the strange box that was described to have... Tendrils inside of it. It was something that some of her harem members would like, and that was enough for her. "I see." She said, turning her head. Personally, if she wanted to 'play' with tentacles, she would use the tendrils of darkness spell... So she browsed for a more moderate toy - one of the larger vibrators. Crossing her arms, her tail flicked to summon over the owner as she spoke over her shoulder. "How many settings does this have?"
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Ash
No Avatar

"Perhaps." She had spent far more time focusing on how to make toys over her centuries after all. The natural magic that came to dragons was certainly a part of her, but it was always more interesting for Ash to be able to work with her hands. Her cousins would probably be laughing at her right now if they were here to hear that comment. "I prefer to think of it as wanting to take extra care with my toys."

But it appeared the interest that Belladona had shown in the toy was waning, moving on to another nearby. Her eyes wandered over to another special design toy, this time of a large vibrator. "Ah, that's a good one. It has all the normal settings you would expect of a vibrator, and then some, but it also be set to remodel itself when inside."

Walking over to the display to reach out to the toy, Ash pressed a small button located at its base. In response, the silicone covering of the toy shifted, spreading out wider and reducing its height. "If you press that while using it, it spreads out to find where the exact pleasure points are, to provide more focus on those areas. It can be reset for as many times as wanted as well, if more than one person is going to use it."

If there was one thing that Ash loved about her job just as much as she did finding proper homes for each and every one of her toys, it was being able to talk about all the things her toys could do. "It also comes with a clitoral attachment that can do much the same." She added, happy to keep talking about it.
My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
'Extra care with my toys' could be taken in so many ways that it wasn't even funny. The Queen decided to leave that as it were, regardless of the environment in which she had found herself in. Or rather, willingly walked into.

As the dragoness came over to join her, the Empress of Mrak drank in the display. There was enough room on it for someone to sit beside the toy. The toymaker explained that the vibrator she was looking at had other settings alongside the norm, as well as being able to remodel itself inside. Ash demonstrated by pushing a button and letting it flower and shrink, going on to explain that it was designed to find pleasure points and to focus on those areas. Unfortunately, it was impossible to see or tell if anything she was saying was catching the dark diabolo's interest - what with the queen merely listening and her helm concealing her features.

For Belladona, however, it was interesting in several ways... One of which she envisioned using something similar, but for an entirely different purpose: Pain.

Apparently the thing also came with a clitoral attachment. "Oh?" Her head dipped slightly in the owner's direction. "Show me." She expected the dragoness to literally just show off the toy, but that wasn't what she meant. Should Ash start to do as she expected, she would simply pick the woman up and set her on the display next to the toy. The queen would then pick that toy up and hand it to her without a word, her hands vanishing under her cape once more. She shouldn't have to. The dragoness was an adult toymaker... Such things should be second nature to her.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Ash
No Avatar

Maybe this was proving to be another toy that didn't quite grab the Empress's interest. Oh well, maybe the woman had more specific tastes, but there was sure to be so,etching around here that Ash could find that would be a perfect match for the queen. It just might take a while is all.

But when an attachment was spoken of, Belladona seemed to perk up enough to ask about it. "Sure!" A tiny box lay next to the toy in question, the small catch on it flicking open with a click as Ash went to peruse its cargo. There were three small curved moulds inside of varying sizes, to both account for different kinds of bodies, and how much affection a person might want showered on that special button. Picking up the medium, the dragoness brought it over to the main toy, the base of the attachment melding into it of its own accord once close enough.

"There isn't a separate button for the attachment, instead it-woah!" A pair of strong hands were lifting her up by the waist, and sitting her upon the display before Ash could voice any more protest other than her wings starting to flare out, though that was mainly an instinctive reaction to being surprised. The front of her skirt flowed down between her legs as gravity took hold, covering up the most important area, but leaving most of her legs and thighs bare as the toy was handed to her.

The instant of confusion passed swiftly, Ash recognising what was going on from having similarly brazen actions taken towards her. A wry smile broke out across her face. It was one thing to have an average customer off the street try to grope her, it was another to have the empress of Mrak herself suggest that she actually model a toy's use for her. "I'm sorry, but I only sell toys and accessories here, not entertainment." She joked, her mood not even bothered by this turn of events.
My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
The level of surprise nor the playful jest didn't seem to surprise, amuse, or even bother the Queen. In truth, she was probably used to it. Most of the members within the harem were taken off of the streets, or from fields, sometimes clubs or other businesses. Instead, the Empress circled her, allowing a single hand to breeze over the woman's back up to her neck to stroke and massage the muscles there... A central part of the body that she could easily manipulate to gain control. "It's not for my entertainment." Her voice was that of velvet. Using both hands, she would lightly massage the dragoness's shoulders for half a minute before she stepped back around to the front, her hands sliding downward.

"I simply want to see just how well it really works. Is it not part of your job as a toymaker to let the customer know and see that he or she is making a worthy investment?" Stepping up to close some of the distance between them, her large hands would lower, caressing Ash's sides and, if allowed or not stopped, would lightly stroke the insides of her thighs. "Is it... Not part of your routine as a toymaker to personally ensure that all of your products are in top working condition?" Her touch was warm and inviting, precise and well seasoned, her voice as seductive as her venturing hands. "And if not for my entertainment... Why not yours?"
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Ash
No Avatar

The queen circled round as Ash tried to keep her eyes on her, straightening up when a hand drifted up her back. Stroking the neck brought out tingles of pleasure, though the girl didn't show any physical signs of liking or disliking what was happening, other than a twitch of a wing. Still, she was glad that the woman was behind her, to avoid letting her see the dragon have to lightly bite down on her bottom lip at the compelling tone of voice.

Belladona circled back to the front, trailing more tingles down Ash's body as those hands continued to wander, before coming to a pause on the smaller girl's thighs. Muscles twitched under the skin as fingers stroked, though there was no indication that Ash was about to remove them, other than laying her own hands lightly upon Belladona's wrists.

"True." She said, playing along with the game, bright white teeth gleaming against her tanned skin. "But I'm also supposed to be professional in front of my customers. I have made sure to test each and every toy before putting them out, that much you can be sure of." How the queen could interpret that was up to her. "My own entertainment can come later, when other customers aren't likely to walk in."
My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
A scoff could be heard under her helm. "I would expect anyone with a product to tell me that. A toymakers' word is of little value to a Queen, I'm afraid." Of all the implications that could be taken away from that, it was that Belladona, in her eon long life, had met untruthful salesmen and women before - some of them toymakers looking to sell their toys - that led her to make a hefty purchase where the items... Fell short and were falsely advertised. Marketing and speeches looked good, the Empress of Mrak would agree, but it wasn't always the same when it came to the product or products in question.

Thus, even with Ash's word, Belladona wasn't just going to trust it. "Other customers?" A velvet laugh left her. The diabolo's fingers lightly walked up the dragoness's thighs, minding her claws. "Look at the door." She said, moving slightly to the side. Belladona's guards knew better than to follow her into such a risque shop and instead, were standing watch outside. In the rain. On an empty street. "You don't think that I would come alone, do you? I'm afraid that today, I'm going to be your only customer. But fortunately for you, I'm not just your customer. I'm your Queen." Allowing her hands to slide up and around the smaller woman's waist, she would tug Ash towards her, tilting her head slightly to the left. "So I'll ask again, dragoness. Why not yours?"

Positioned as they were, her hands would squeeze the other's sides, and her fingertips would tease lightly by slipping under the rim of the owner's shirt, just to gently stroke her abdomen. They wouldn't venture anywhere else for the time being, and would stop if tugged away. For the time being though, the owner's hands over her wrists weren't saying 'stop', giving her all the more reason to continue.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Ash
No Avatar

A small huff slipped out at the implication that Ash was merely talking up her wares with lies. "I would have thought that my reputation would be enough by now to stop those presumptions." A century or so of developing and creating her first toys, plus another of travelling around and selling them everywhere she could, had developed a small following for her wares. Not to mention that anyone in the same industry knew her toys were as good as gold, if not better. Perhaps she needed to work on that reputation some more though, if the queen of Mrak hadn't heard of it.

Those wandering fingers inched upwards, claws lightly scraping over soft skin. If Belladona was to move too fast however, the dragon's own hands would have pulled her back. As it was however, those hands made no moves as green eyes looked to the door. It was closed and the window darkened to avoid kiddies peering in, but that didn't stop her from being able to catch the scent of metal armour and weapons. Guards or soldiers, likely blocking off the shop to anyone else who might visit her today.

She sighed mentally at the realisation that she wouldn't be selling to anyone else today, but perhaps that was a good thing, considering the Empress's plans to clean out her shop. Her eyes snapped back as Belladona spoke again, feeling her insides squirm at the woman calling herself 'your queen'. Oh no.

Warm hands wrapped around her waist gave a tug, drawing the smaller girl inches closer to the queen. Any further, and Ash would be forced to part her legs completely to avoid banging them into Belladona as she drew closer. A faint line of pink was starting to appear on the dragoness's cheeks. Those hands continued to stroke over the bared stomach on display, the tips barely reaching the hem of Ash's shirt hanging just below her chest. Muscles flexed under her touch, feeling slightly ticklish when those fingers drifted over skin.

"...You make quite an argument, your highness, but I am still supposed to act like a professional in front of customers, regardless of any situation." She was running out of things to use in this game. That wasn't good. Or was it? The empress sure did know how to make her temperature rise, but it just didn't seem right to give in when she was supposed to be working.
My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Eterna Tenebre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Toggle CBOX