Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

The DSoJ is set mainly on Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking – but mind your step.

Important Links
Guidebook
World of Lore
Character Sheet
Canons
Wanteds
Podcasts
Staff
Zema - Head Admin
Chris - Advertising Admin
Events & Open Threads
Open Threads:
None.

Events:
For Queen and Country
Affiliates
Click here to advertise and affiliate with us!
Roleplay Boards
Tales of Illyria The Elder Scrolls RP The Kill Factor Aeterna Roma Guardians Arising Southern Winds Weyr  photo BTF_Affiliate_banner_zpsd1c796bf.png

Eiyuu Densetsu RISE OF HADES The War in Heaven TAKE MY PICTURE Seaview University Windblown Lutea Stormcrown

Listed At
RPG-D

RPGD Topsites Aeterna Roma
Welcome to Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth, where almost anything can happen. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking – but mind your step.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
For Queen and Country
Topic Started: August 26, 2014, 8:24 pm (869 Views)
Wolfbane
Member Avatar
Tutti Dea
THE TRIP TO NEBEROS was not without its fair share of strife for Light and her allies; many manticores and other assortments of beasts, such as the razor-fanged leviathians of the black sea, rose to challenge their forces. Thwarted though they may have been, the oceans only became rougher. To men like Chiro the blind godling, it was an unsteady, unsettling voyage that tried his nerves and patience. Thankfully he didn't have to ride on a ship - not that any of them would've had to had the Mother of Darkness not sealed off Her land in a bubble, as she had done the world of Alusterial previously. There was but one way in: To venture there the old fashioned way and secure a position on the shores for their higher ups to port in everything.

Most of them were taking ships, with paladins flying nearby, their guns at the ready.

Reaching Neberos, though a taxing journey, was easy once they reached the shore. Chiro and Ravine assisted in opening portals for the others to come in. Majority of the paladins were noticably walking on eggshells during their work, keeping an eye upon Darkling Woods nearby. In the presence of the Messiah of Light, it seemed that the darklings were in hiding - as well they should be. Yet in the land of evil itself, it was quiet. Too quiet. Not even the hymn of insects met their passage. With their forces on the black sand shores, the paladins branched off into parties to scope out the rest of the beach. Fortunately or unfortunately, they would find nothing of interest.

The reek of malice and dark energy seeped from the very ground itself, threatening to swallow up every individual who set foot upon its soil. The energy was so palpable that it streaked through the chill air as crimson wisps, whose coming could be sensed before its sizzle was heard winding nearby like a ghost. Chiro felt the ground, but beyond its corruption, he could not feel nor sense anything else. None of them could - save for Lego, Kimberly, and the former Silver knight, but even they would feel the power of the Mother Spirit of the continent, Her demi-daughter, and the other demi-knight far away. Dusting off his hands, he prepared himself and sighed. "They want us to trek further in?" His statement was one of dubious curiosity. "I thought they would be so animate as to lay siege to us on the beach."
"It would appear not," Ravine scoffed. Chiro nodded and looked towards the paladin commanders, Xena and Annatar. "What is our next move?"
Posted Image
I'm actually a very timid person in retrospect, because considering my ego is only the size
of Earth and that I am the Universe, that's not a lot of room for narcissism.

My Characters:
Kieraline | Nacht Primrose | Pandora | Shago Shadow | Wolfsbane Draufganger | Xolani Octivia
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
A swift surveillance of the beach, if it could be called that, earned a sigh from the AoD. Neberos had never, not even once, looked like this in the mirror world. What lay before her now was alien territory, though it had been spoken that the land in which Salega took residence may have been something akin to this - or so she'd heard. None who entered those lands returned. But in the dimension where she came from, Salega had been alone. Here, the Mother of Darkness here had trillions of warriors under her banner, and her lands were bigger, riddled with danger at every possible turn. It didn't help that all she could sense were the larger powers. Xena frowned. The rest were either in hiding or were being hidden from them for the element of surprise. That made scouting missions risky. Almost foolish, really.

Lego merely sighed at the state of the land. When she set foot upon it, she winced, for the ground beneath her screamed at her touch, sending a pang of agony through her. Thus, she took to hovering for the time being. She would still be looking around when the Godling presented his question. Xena rubbed her chin and glanced at Annatar. "I don't like this," She admitted, "But there's no where else to go. We can't set up camps here." A hand came upon her shoulder. Sveio Menro leered over them, her helm facing the Darkling Woods. "Allow my sisters and I to scout ahead. Gather your forces and fall behind us." She said. Xena chewed on her lip, exchanged looks with the other commander, and nodded. The Menro sisters took wing, and were gone in a second, leaving the air teeming with time magic. The troops were gathered and begun to march once Silmeria came into view and waved them along. She would lead them through the woods, where the cost was clear.

Snipers flew overhead, also assisting in the scouting. But there were no sign of any darklings, nor any evidence that there had been for several days. "Perhaps they were called to the Palace." Drucilla wondered aloud. Beside her, Thera reloaded a round into the chamber of her pistol. "Who knows..."
Just then, Silmeria came to a halt. "What is it?" Asked Lego curiously.

"That's not possible." The Valtin said simply, seemingly speaking to no one in particular. Lego knew better, though. Valtin's had communication devices in their helms. Silmeria must've been talking to her sisters. The Mother of Light watched her silently, waiting. Heartbeats later, the sister looked over her shoulder. "Hrist says she's found something." She said. "Apparently a rogue ray of sunlight."
Blinking, Lego shook her head. "The suns rays have never shined on Neberos." She said, bewildered. "We know." Replied Silmeria.

"Maybe your influence has begun to reach even here, mother." Xena offered, but Lego shook her head. "Perhaps its a sign from the fae. We should investigate." Silmeria spoke softly to herself. Xena seemed unsure about that proposition... "I don't know about that. Have Hrist check it out first."
"She is. She doesn't sense anything."
"This is worrisome..." Lego sighed.

OoC: Can't think of anything else atm. >.<
Edited by Zema, August 27, 2014, 12:22 pm.
Posted Image

I plant the seed to make them struggle harder
I reap their tears, bring harvest from their misery
Repent, repeat; the force of life is scattered
Indeed, I try to cleanse it to infinity!
Feel your soul depart, now your flesh is my own art

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Character Archive | Completed Threads | Zema's Emporium
Offline Quote Post

H'tes
Member Avatar
Bondage Slave for the Pleasure of the Mistress
Kim saw no sign of life at all besides their own incoming forces. She was a skilled huntress and paladin, but there was nothing here. In the distance she could sense the most powerful deep within this dark land, but none of them were close. She tried to keep her eyes out for anything. Most everyone felt uneasy in this place, Annatar and Ra and most of the forces. The only one who seemed at all comfortable in the land was Damon, but then, the death god was in an envirenment more welcoming to his presence then the rest of them.

Ra felt drained in this land, far from the sun and not even the moonlight there to comfort. The skies were black here, with none of the comforts of a light fiilled land he had gotten used to. But hearing of a possible sun peaked his interest. "Sunlight is my area of expertise, I could check it out," he offered.

OOC: ... I have very little to post with just walking around so hope something happens soon XD
Posted Image
My Character Archive
Posted Image
Offline Quote Post

Beleth
No Avatar

Yoshima had gotta a new set of Armour with the same abilities as his old. After that battle he was really questioning his ability. The ability to fight seasoned Shadows Knights. Were are not talking one on one, but one on twenty type of thing. If that Holy Paladin did not save him he would have died. He shook his head as he poured down the guilt. The Guilt of not allowing himself to properly defend himself and his allies against a Shadow Knight, because he has never been a war. There was something about this Realm that made him question his fighting abilities. Fighters were more talented then They are in Lore. And surely, Even after his Paladin Training, he was still questioning his skill.

Aya was beside him, As they joined forces with Lego. Yoshima was leading a group of ten Paladins. This land felt dark, not something, Yoshima experienced before. And he had his share of Dark Magicak. He himself was a seasoned and expert user of Black Magic long time ago. Along with other varies and sub cartilages. But he stopped it's uses for now. It was different, he was able to sense powerful forces that lingered further down but could not identity whether it be one, two, three, or a army.

Aya, held her bow with her left hand gripping the handle in the middle Tightly."Any news?" Aya asked, Xena. She should have been more specific but was not. This caused, Yoshima to shake his head. In disappointment. Yoshima had also addition gear with him, Aside from his Hammer and Shield, A Long Dragonbane Sword, two twin dagger chain chains, and a bag of items for food, plants, and reading.

(Not much to post. Just lingering around. I dislike first posts>.<)
Edited by Beleth, September 2, 2014, 1:14 pm.
Bark Wolfkill
Yoshima Hawkblood
Lilith
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Lego remained silent at the proposal offered by Ra. She was light in every sense of the word. She should've been able to sense any source of light, even sunlight, but there was nothing. The Mother Spirit was hesitant, ever skeptical of a trap, or worse, but nodded. She was the Messiah of Light, she could handle anything. Xena and the rest of the angels looked to her for their next move, and followed her in confidence once she proceeded to nod to Silmeria, following the Valtin into alien territory.

The paladins kept their eyes and senses open to anything out of the ordinary. Still nothing jumped out at them. Nothing hissed nor bared their snarling jaws. Only the devilish plants could be seen, and they twisted away from the Mother of Light as she passed - momentarily paralyzed by her presence. When they came to, their carnivorous mouths opened, but none dared to try snapping at a paladin. It seemed even the flora of the corrupted lands were sentient, from the claptraps to the crimson blades of grass that marred the otherwise barren lands. Xena tilted her head, stopping briefly to look upon the strange red phenomenon that chilled her within for reasons she knew not. "They say the grass runs red after the land drank from all the fallen warriors in the War of Souls," Thera said beside her, gesturing to one of the claptraps - a venus flytrap looking plant with two red-rimmed mouths filled with hair-like teeth and foul breath that wreaked of a venomous cocktail. "That the land trapped their souls and corrupted them, giving birth to those things." Xena scowled at that. If there was any kind of soul in the plant, she couldn't sense it.

Before her, Lego hummed with uncertainty. This land was an enigma to her; every turn and dip so different from what it had been when she was roaming as the child Sharugen, alone in the big world against all of its horrors and lessons. Even Darkling Woods seemed different; more dense, more... Corrupt and teeming with evil energy, like the woods themselves were alive and waiting to wrap her up in tendrils. She knew that at least that was to be expected. "Watch your step," Silmeria said over her shoulder. "Sometimes the ground will grow hungry and ripple. Like quick sand." The paladins around her grew antsy, now with more reason to watch their step.

The valtin led them to the dark clad Valtin, Hrist, who stood before a rogue shaft of golden light filtering down from the shadowed canopies. Silmeria mouthed 'what the fuck' as she neared it, while Lego and the others tilted her heads. That light... Shouldn't have been there. It didn't feel like sunlight. The light was strange; it was light and yet it wasn't. Xena's heart jumped into her throat. Lego examined it and stared in disbelief. Hrist was scanning it with some kind of device built into her armor on her arm, shaking her head. Whatever it was, it wasn't in the Valtin database. Thera froze, staring.

As they stared, that strange light broke apart and pieced itself together, branching out like the legs of a spider. What it formed left those familiar with it without breath. Left them shocked and speechless. Xena's eyes watered, and her head slowly shook from side to side. "No..." Her voice trembled.

For there before them... Was an ever confident, whole Vecna, whose body gave off the odd golden glow that the light had. The mirror Lego wore the same dress that she had during the Interdimentional War, but upon her breast was a dark imprint of lips... She smiled at Xena. "Long time no see, my child." The angel of darkness whimpered. "Y... You can't be here..." Lego whispered. "W-we sent you back..."

Vecna cackled at that, opening her arms. "I'm afraid that our dear sister is more greedy than either of us gave her credit for." She confessed. The air around her exploded with energy. The once silent woods came alive, and all around them came Angels of Darkness, clad in Loviatar armor, waving Shago's banner. But leading them were two that Lego and Xena had never seen before. The teenager to Vecna's left possessed perfectly tanned skin, amber eyes, and hair as dark as a raven's wing, with four grand white wings. Lego recognized the complexion and aura immediately. The powerful aura surrounding her was that of an upper tier goddess. She was clad in armor like a black fire. The neopire Goddess's demeanor was calm and chaotically cheerful... Even as she laid eyes upon Lego. "So this is your look-a-like, mother." The Goddess said in Dark Moon, licking her lips and drawing twin scimitars of darkness and chaotic light. "Allow me to introduce you to the fruit of my time here." Vecna's voice was practically a purr.

The Angels of Darkness sprung into action without a second thought. Some of the angels came in a sphere of energy that stemmed from their halo. They were surrounded in a levitating magitech barrier that protected them. From the sphere fired a large blast of gnarled energy that blew straight through the ranks of Paladins as the Knights bore down upon them. Vecna's daughter grinned, and in the blink of an eye, she was gone, leaving Vecna herself to fly overhead. From a sheath of light at her side, she drew an abysmal blade. Twin blades of light formed in the Mother of Light's hands. Xena shook behind her, conflicted and torn. Thera let out a war cry that was echoed by many, and entered the fray.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Wolfbane
Member Avatar
Tutti Dea
VECNA'S VOICE HUNG IN the tense air as the united allies stared upon Lego's mirror. Chiro heard his companion whisper 'what in nemesis' under her breath. Being blind, he could only ponder what they were looking at until he felt her energy. It invaded and compelled him, pulled at him. The godling held his ground, gripping his weapon tightly. Neither he nor the others fully understood the gravity of her words 'til the child of twisted light appeared. He hissed at her energy, prepared for battle. Ravine drew her blade in retrospect. Her movement seemed to hang there, as though it were trapped somehow.

Without warning, a psychic explosion ruptured the area, and those who were vulnerable to it would find themselves being crushed by that unseen force into a giant pancake of flesh and bone. Those protected by Lego's light would feel it, but they would only be crushed within five meters of Vecna. A long shadow would cast over her by a winged figure whose godly radiance would rival even Vecna's, or more. She was somewhere between a dream and a nightmare, a creature with features of a woman and yet not - as though she were molded rather than born. No older than the other child of Vecna, this one also had clear indicators: Her features were the same as Lego's, and like all members of the Cesario family, her skin was as pale as milk and inhumanly perfect. Her hair was ghost white with tips and streaks of ebony here and there, held up in a bun except for long bangs. Two large black demonic horns protruded from either side of her head. Above them was a black and white fire halo. Although she seemed to bare more resemblance to Lego than the other, it was her eyes, wings, and aura that gave away the most. For though they were a different color, the teen's eyes were but one solid color, looking more like the eyes of a doll than a child. On her back were six wings; the bottom a feathered set where black faded to white, the middle set a gray pair of draconic wings with large clawed hands at their tips, and the top set a pair of feathered black wings that faded to crimson. She was clad in black and red, carrying a black gun wrapped in crimson leather and bone.

With a flick of her wrist, the gun expanded into a massive claymore with the barrel hidden by the leather. She lingered but a fraction of a second before moving again. Unlike other angels, or even demons, when she moved, it didn't seem as though she flew at all. But rather she was in one location one second, and in a different one the next. Her wings had been hardened to a stone-like state. The teen flicked blood from the edge of her blade. Ravine and many others fell shortly afterward as the battle erupted around them, with the sister once more vanishing from sight. Gunfire and the clashing of steel filled the air.

Avaith Cesario, daughter of Vecna and Shago, appeared to descend upon them again - not as a humanoid, but as a beast of nightmares... A dragon wolf, whose fur and scales flowed like shadows, rich with a far too familiar hatred. A single blood curdling howl sent explosions composed of chaos, tainted light, and darkness in a large radius around her. But it seemed that such destruction was not all that was brought about by her hellish howl.

There beyond the trees of Darkling Woods, within the dark skies above them... Was an aerial fleet composed of twenty massive ships that blended with the sky - all of whom opened fire upon the ground and other ships nearby.

Posted Image
Posted Image
I'm actually a very timid person in retrospect, because considering my ego is only the size

My Characters:
Kieraline | Nacht Primrose | Pandora | Shago Shadow | Wolfsbane Draufganger | Xolani Octivia
Offline Quote Post

H'tes
Member Avatar
Kim flinched at the site of Vecna, the light from the mirror. Or Aunt Vecna, as she remembered her being. After all, she met Vecna before she ever even heard the name Lego. Of course, behind the helmet and a daemon goddess now, Kim wouldn’t be so recognized and at the moment she didn’t want to think about how exactly this odd reunion was taking place. After all, suddenly they were surrounded by the Angels of Darkness and battle had begun.

She brought forth her spear and shot off at her foes. Unlike some of the paladins, she did not need to long to adept to the idea of fighting a creature that was so angelic. After all, she had been trained by one, which meant she better knew their strengths… and the strong lack of easily usable weaknesses. But if nothing else, she could brute force her way through them. She continued to hammer into the angels, but her eyes went to the young gods on occasion, checking for openings. They were going to be a problem.

And one had a very familiar, hateful flame in her aura, something terrifying and all consuming. And as a god herself, Kim knew she would have to be one of the ones that would need to destroy a creature like that. Her… cousin. Always family issues for the Cesarios, wasn’t it?

---

Annatar clashed with a Knight before him, but his own strength won out, and breaking the blade with his mace and kicking. He had mixed feelings about having to attack his own, but unlike most angels, it was not an alien feeling for him to have to fight fellow angels. Just this time he was the good angel in the scenario. And the good news was, unlike demons, Angels were a bit more vulnerable to his style of magic.

The Knight replaced his weapon and attacked, but Annatar whispered words and flames cascaded out, not quite as hot as hellfire but hot enough to boil the knight alive in his armor, flames slipping in. The Knights partner tried to counter the spell, but Annatar moved at the speed of light and bashed the Knight in the head and hit until no magic could be sensed. The smell of burning angel was more repugnant then he remembered, but he was disciplined enough to not linger in the sad thought, moving on to the next fight.

He felt something try to invade his mind, looking to the youthful gods in battle, concentrating on the darker of the two. If the light of Lego weren’t protecting his will, he felt he would have trouble guarding his mind, and only a few people ever gave him a sense that his defenses were vulnerable. But he didn’t notice at that moment that the Knights he had felled had been hit with a healing light of Vecna and a blade was coming at his back.

But the Knight did not see the blade from the shadows. “Resurrection of light used against us, it seems,” said Zilfer of Shadows. Annatar turned, looking down and nodding in thanks. Well, this was going to be quite the battle, and apparently he’d have to watch his kills closer and wait for those temporal means of sealing them off to happen.

---

The Jenai were not doing particularly well as the fighting broke out. Their powers came from the light, for the most part. There had been Angels of Darkness in the other battles, but mixed with demons and other Knights, it was easy to just leave them to others during the fighting. With a full force of the angels, however, they could mostly only use their telekinesis.

Their blades of light were easily absorbed or manipulated by these foes, and the shadow knights could counter their telekinetic pushing with their own, and not all the Jenai were at the mental level of Knights when it came to such abilities. Many a Jenai met their end in the first moments of Angels of Darkness shooting through the paladin lines. The senses of the Jenai were also clouded by the dark environment and their enemies all being light based, their mystical senses could not detect the Mirror Angels as threats and were useless.

But not all of Lego’s allies were so lost in this world of darkness and twisted light as their enemies. The Rapterious were adapted to the forest environment, no matter how dark, and many daemons were still predators well suited for this even with their new alignments. Golems and soldiers fired their shots as normal, the dark armor still made it easy to identify friend from foe even if suddenly there were double the white feathers everywhere.

While the forces of Light were shocked and confused, their more grey allies were quick to adapt to the situation.

---

Up in the air, the ships found themselves fired upon by a great enemy fleet they could barely see, but now that they were making themselves known, sensors and mystic radar were going off like crazy. General Gregoris looked out. “Ah,” he said in his raspy, metallic voice, turning his attention to his officers. “They come to meet us in the air. We may need the White Tiger after all, call in the reserve fleets. We’re fighting our kind of battle this time.”

The ships began to open fire on the hard to see enemy, unloading at them with full power just aiming for some damage. Meanwhile the dragons within the fleet took flight towards them, but found a dark cloud coming to intercept them. The fire dragons shot out their flames, but were met with an ocean of dark fire and black hole-like beams being fired back at them.

They were ancient dragons, older than most of their lesser cousins coming to meet them and far bigger. The Darkness Dragons blew flames of blackness that burned like fire but were much worse, capable of burning even fire dragons, and the twisted, alien looking Void Dragons unleashed fearsome breath that crushed many of the weaker dragons that could not handle the massive gravity pressure coming upon them. And finally, besting both their parent races, the Varkness Dragons used both breath weapons and tore through any enemy dragon in their path.

Not all the dragons were just lesser servants, some were also Knights themselves, and one dark knight varkness dragon in the lead unleashed a fearsome roar, his shadow knight partner standing on his head and unleashing a torrent of magic in her wake.
Edited by H'tes, September 9, 2014, 3:28 am.
Posted Image
My Character Archive
Posted Image
Offline Quote Post

Beleth
No Avatar

As Yoshima and the rest of the Paladins along with Aya ventured forward. Yoshima examined the lands, they were dark gloomy filled with dread. These plants, no this place reminded him of the dark days of his days when he practiced Black Magic and Black/Dark arts. He didn't much like this place at all. His senses on the place making sure nothing escaped his glare. Keeping his wits with him. Bringing his hand at at the hilt of the dragonbane long sword. He was ready for an attack. He did not want to relieve something that happened in his past, the dark days. When he was full of taint and miscible, when he craved and thirsted for blood. Before realizing it was not the way to go. Thank Lego, the Survivor. If it wasn't for Paladins and if it wasn't for his realization that what he did in the past was wrong, he would be a very unfortunate man. Thank Lego, for giving someone like him a chance. However, Yoshima wasn't always like this, in his earlier years he sought to imprison evil and make evil see there thoughts and see what they did was wrong.

Aya spoke."Yoshima." She stated. Minutes passed as Yoshima walked along."Yoshima!" she exclaimed. Five minutes passed. This time, Aya nudged, Yoshima. Yoshima snapped back to reality."Yes? Aya?" He asked a question. His eyes gloomy and dark as he doomed off for a bit. How long had he dozed off it could have been minutes, hours, or days. He wasn't sure. But it could not be no more then minutes. He took a deep sigh. "I was wondering, Yoshima. Afer the war is over what would you do?" That was a difficult question to answer. He had many things that he could or might do. Given his results in the last battle. Having a first taste of such a war. He might require further and more training. Having been warped to By Knight. He wasn't quite prepared for the last battle as he was for this current one. "I don't know. Let's hope we make it out alive. From this war, This goes the same for the rest of our Brothers and Sisters, We have lost many brothers and sisters. Some wounded some killed." Yoshima paused, his hand eased at the hilt he was hold, it rested relaxed on the handle.

As they ventured deeper into the woods. He noticed how dense and closed the forest of Darkling woods were. Little move for fast movement. Hearing Silmeria's words. He closed his eyes, and took a deep sigh. Slowly opening them as he drew his attention to the entire Environment. Something about these woods gave a bad aura. If something was watching them, or they were being watched. By something stronger, powerful, twisted, evil and sinister. Stalking it's prey till it reached a certain or fixed closed in location to cave them in and strike it's prey in an ambush like a pack of hungry wolves.

Noticing a comment."Like quick sand?" He restated the comment from the Silmeria to a question. This was interesting. His eyes, glow reddish, as he saw a light, his right hand gripped at the handle of the hilt tighter then ever. A light? Certainly this was merely a joke, his eyes went back to normal. He was ready for some form of ambush as they neared it.

His eyes glared at the figure before them. This was a joke, certainly. Aya also placed her right hand at the back of her quarry holding the tip at the back end of her arrow.

As the Angel of Darkness came forth. Yoshima spoke."Get ready." He stated, his eyes shifted as he sensed energy being produced at once he got in front of the Paladin lines, as he took out his shield upon releasing the sphere upon the energy of Paladins, Yoshima gripped his shield tightly blocking almost the entire bluk of the blast, to protect his brothers, through the last string of the blast pushed him back slightly. After absorbing the attack, he placed his right hand over the hilt of his blade, taken the hilt slightly from it's current Sheath. The Blade glow with holy light, as Yoshima produced it. Taken out his blade swiftly while focusing in varies points in the air that begun to gather energy from the current Environment it was dark energy which was turned into holy energy, it was invisible and passed undetected. Mostly due to enemy was more focused on the the Paladins.

His left hand on the shield, As he blocked the attack from a Dark Knight straight on top of him, and blocked a Horizontal attack from a Shadow Knight from the right side of his hip. He bashed the upper head attack from the Black night before summoned holy energy into from his mouth and releasing it forth on the Black Knight, The blast would be strong enough to Melt the Armour from the Dark Knight. However before the Dark Knight could be boiled alive, the spell was counter by the Shadow Knight Partner.

Yoshima used his Light speed, and his boosted, to overpower The Shadow Knight before he could teleport, as he aimed a fist at his face, knocking him back stagger.

Aya was doing fairly well as she would taken out Dark Knights left and right, and she wasn't holding back, she was hold her on with the Shadow Knights as well.

Both Yoshima and Aya felt something attempt to probe the minds of theirs. But before it can. It was blocked off, If it wasn't for Lego's light shined for them, Aya and Yoshima. Both would found it difficult them to ward it off.

His eyes peered open as he saw another figure emerge beautiful yet deadly this one wielded a gun. Two godly figures at the enemy's side was surely going to be a battle changer for the forces of good. Yoshima was now doubting if they could win. But he hasn't lost faith. He made it this far, he wasn't going to give up now. Lego showed him the light. He wasn't going to just give up on someone who hasn't given up on him. He focused another sent of beam like energy from his mouth and then opened it releasing a Holy Light like Fire beam from his mouth, as it blasted towards the enemies, the Some Knights got hit, some blocked it and some evaded it completely.

Once the beam was finished he closed his mouth, and there were two strikes at his stomach area that hit his Armour as he was sent flying backwards.. His eyes glared, at Where the other Paladin's were and then to Aya, Aya was also pinned down. His eyes tried to calm down. His sister. He couldn't allow her to die.

But before he could reacted another godlike figure entered the battle field. Son of a bitch how many was this, Two, three, four now? By Lego's name. A Dragon Wolf. Which released a large howl. Yoshima took his shield out and pressed on his body, as again his shield saved his life from the destruction of the tainted light.

He kept the shield on his body. As Now Dragons entered the field. Who flew and released a large of amount of impact on the area. never has he seen such power. His eyes widen. Was this the end, blocking each attacks the dragons did on the area with his shield. Protecting himself. Once it was save, well it wasn't really safe, but safe enough to move. His eyes glanced at the skies, the battle field, and then at Aya, was attempting to fight off a Dark Knight, Shadow Knight and now a Crescent Knight on her and she was failing horribly. He must've help.

He begun to make his way towards her, only to have A Dark Knight, Shadow Knight, and a Crescent Knight stop him in his tracks. This meant he had to get pass them in order to help his sister.

His eyes glistened in the air as the energy was now beginning to draw more from the environment into the focused invisible gathering energy. Soon, Yoshima would be able to unleash his Level Ten Spell. He just needed more time. He took a stance. Preparing for is to come.
Edited by Beleth, September 3, 2014, 5:42 pm.
Bark Wolfkill
Yoshima Hawkblood
Lilith
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Urgency drove her wings into action as red flags flared everywhere in her head, carrying her with blade in hand towards an ally paladin. Xena barreled into the Knights plaguing Yoshima, conjuring another blade of Light. She threw a rapid succession of elemental spells towards the Dark Knight and crossed blades with their SK partner. The SK mirrored two of her spells before raising their blade to catch her, while their partner grunted from the magical impact of two spells and flicked away the third with the hilt of their sword. Xena formed clones to encircle them, to try and bide some time for her ally.

Lego seemed frozen in place for a moment, taking it all in... Until the second child appeared. She could sense the tsunami's of nensha rolling off of the teen, and her body moved of its own accord. She went not for Vecna, who flew over the battlefield and targeted a few paladins and flicked her sword at them - sending a wave of vorpal towards them, but for Avaith. The teen was a nensha purgativ. She was the real threat here. Wolven features expanding from her person, the Mother of Light teleported near the teen and aimed to expand a dome of salura over the two of them, hoping to trap the child and coax her away from battle. But her blades remained ready, just in case, along with a brewing mental explosion...

Meanwhile, Drucilla was simply trying to avoid the dragon battle that erupted in the skies and aim at enemy ships at the same time. She and other paladins orbited their own ships, firing at anything that came close. The werepyre made the mistake of firing at a void dragon; the great beast wheeled about on a dime. A lightning-like substance cracked from its jaws, firing forth a beam that ripped open an all consuming black hole that swallowed up the bullets... And crushed one of their allied pods, and a light dragon. "Fuck your shit..." She hissed under her breath, taking aim again after banking hard left to get a better shot. The bullet singed into the dragons' thigh, but her victory was short lived. Dragons had thick hides; it would take more than one bullet to pierce it. She squeezed the trigger again and again, scoring two more hits, but not in the same place. The void dragon aimed downward at a harsh angle, letting a beam zip from its jaws and into enemy lines. Dru winced. Fuck it.

Rather than emptying another clip, she unleashed a volley of light magic upon the enemy dragons - a tactic that yielded better results in terms of damage... But several pissy dragons that suddenly wanted a wereypyre barbeque.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Wolfbane
Member Avatar
Tutti Dea
THE SHADOWED FLEET FLEW several yards above the battlefield, over even enemy ships, and blended almost perfectly with the black skies blanketing Neberos. All that gave them away were small, blinking red lights in the distance, and the rain of energy shots upon their foe. Once enemy fire was turned against them, bright violet sphere's lit up the clouds, and the Light force's radar's would be going ballistic. Those giant sphere's descended... They were shields covered heavily armored ships, built to endure a powerful onslaught of enemy fire. There was no way of telling what it would take to pierce their shields, which only appeared when they were hit. But radar would reveal their exact number: Twenty. Special canons turned towards enemy ships, and with a click, spewed the beam of a Vark Dragon - one for all twenty ships targeting a different enemy ship.

"When the vorpal ship appears... This will get interesting." Overlooking the carnage unfold was the blue skinned Mistress Caira, the Crescent Knight fleet captain. Behind her were a team of creatures manning the ship systems, with fellow Knights looking over them. "It's time," The Crescent Knight declared, looking over her shoulder. "Man and dispatch the Juggernauts." The other Knights nodded and went on their way. She folded her hands behind her back. "Tell all allied ships to do the same."

The underbelly of ten of Shago's ships would open, revealing holes of three. Thirty giant machines filled those holes, revealed in the night only by a bright characteristic crimson light down their center. Soon, they were fired from their docks and glided through the air. The juggernauts were like razor sharp multi-directional chainsaws wrapped around a truck sized sphere, who veered off from their packs of three to take on different tasks. Some targeted far out enemy ships, hurtling at high speeds upon touch down. They aimed for the guns first, then would shred through the interior and run it through. Unblessed bullets would fly off of them, but blessed bullets would slow them in rapid succession - a difficult task in its own right, given the speed of the things. Once running through the interior, they would rip and burst through the engine, then continue on their path of destruction. Jugs on the ground aimed for enemy machines and large creatures. Fortunately for the paladins, their blessed armor was too tough to shred through.

---

A woman who looked like mother, yet was not mother, came at her. The beast snarled at the Mother of Light. Her long, bushy wolf-tail split into nine halves which elongated like kitsune tails, each humming with chaotic energy. A blanket of comforting Salura fell over her and the false Mother, making the beast flinch. Her presence overwhelmed and tried to console her, to coax her out of fighting. Rather than cower before the might of Lego's love, a terrible scream tore from its jaws. The air vibrated around her in a pitch that scrambled the atoms of living creatures; enemy and ally alike would stop in place, brought to their knees from the dreaded noise, their ears and eyes bleeding until their brain exploded.

It wasn't only hate that drove the beast, it was anger. An anger that did not wish to be curdled and lulled into the loving, content and inviting air that rolled off of Lego. Avaith's scream lasted a minute and a half. Her paws would come up, scratching at her own head in a feeble attempt to push the Mother Spirit out of it. The beast reverted back to humanoid form. Her wings unfurled, the girl attempted to flee from the Salura bubble, and when she found that she was unable to do so, turned. A single golden horn protruded from the moon mark on her forehead, and from it came a stream of rainbow colored energy consisting of all five MS elements in a final attempt at escape.

---

Her body stopped and fell to the ground, blown in half by the beam that had tore through the paladin ranks. Ciro felt her drop. She had pushed him out of the line of fire; now the stench of charred flesh filled the air. The blind godling let out a sorrowful screech, his weapon drawn as his senses went wild. Unfortunately for him, the Angels of Darkness fed upon his agony and closed in. No matter what he threw at them, they seemed to be growing stronger. With every swing and every clash of their blades, he could feel his strength being drained from him... And he wondered just how long he could last before he too fell to the insidious creatures that took his beloved from him.
Posted Image

My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

H'tes
Member Avatar
Kim, Annatar, Zilfer, and everyone else close by to the screaming nensha girl fell over and covered their ears, in absolute. Those that knew the weaknesses of sonic attacks would move fast, manipulating the air and leaving a bubble of vacuum around themselves, while watching those who had no idea what to do succumb to the attack and... pop. It was gruesome, and Annatar and Kim looked around in horror for moment before getting their heads back in the game. Then they all sensed it.

A beam of energy that felt like... Like... Like something utterly whole. Zilfer's eyes widened. "It's perfectly balanced," he whispered to himself. He could sense the unique unity between the five mother forces of the universe in that attack and was utterly stunned by it. His distraction was ill timed, however, for several Shadow Knights were clever enough to think of vacuum sealing themselves during the scream as well, and saved their partners as well, while more paladins were taken by surprise, not all of them proficient enough with wind magics to be able to pull of such a trick. This meant there were more Knights in the immediate area then there were allies to back him up, and one flew at him at high speed and slashed at him.

"Zilfer!" called out Annatar as Zilfer found his belly ripped open, blood and guts spilling out. Shocked back into the situation, he saw several knights just ready to rip him apart. His hand went down to heal himself, but his instincts as a Kumori told him to run. He was in no shape to move naturally, and faded into the shadows. However, the Kumori instinct was greatly mistaken in this battle, for on the other side of the shadows, he was no alone. Hiding the the realms of shadow he tried to travel through, Darklings and Shadow Angels were waiting. And now alone, Zilfer of Shadows was ripped apart by the other things that hid in the shadows.

Annatar was being rushed by several angelic knights. He had to block many blows with his shield, and as they surrounded him, it became very difficult to keep blocking on all sides. He felt a jolt in his armor, but it took the blow. This was a bad situation.

Kim, in the meantime, was not so easily overwhelmed once she got back in the fight, and with an explosion of power she ripped twelve knights apart and continued forward. She moved swiftly, now knowing she was definately not the one to be fighting that one dracowolf of a girl, and deciding the one she might should concentrate on keeping from doing too much would be the dark haired, tanned skin girl, rushing her at blazing speed, summoning a spear moving to pierce the leg before the girl knew she was being attacked. but then, they were both Goddesses, it would not likely be quite that easy.

---

The Fleet would find many of it's ships torn apart by the weapons of it's shadowy enemy, not even able to tell if their own firepower had done any damage to the barely seen foes. They did not know what the hell these rolling machines were, but swiftly it would seem to matter. "Reinforcements have arrived," said the XO to General Grievous, who turned to the window to see thousands of ships warping in, including the White Tiger being flanked by several ships for it's own protection.

"Ah, Admiral Bar," he said, calling over the transmission. "We'll need the white tiger firing quickly. Don't let the spinning machinations near the ships, they rip through vessels like nothing else. Enemy ships seem to be firing singularity beams."

"Got it," said the Admiral, and orders went through the reserve fleet. They began to fire. Deep within the White Tiger, Niki was strapped in and transformed, and let out the roar of battle, unleashing explosive balls of vorpal energy that went off, aimed towards the enemy fleet, hoping to land hits. The white tiger's nose was pointed up towards the shadow fleet, but all along it several more dragons and paladins were flying about to guard the vessel, calling in for help from the Valtins to help defend their greatest weapon in their air navy.

For the ships that were unable to remain in the air, several soldiers had to either abandon ship with jetpacks or parachutes or... Well, wings if they had them, while some would be crash landing with the ship. Many would die on impact, but some would just take their guns and treat their now crashed ship as a makeshift fort in the battlefield, opening fire on Knights nearby. The crashed ships actually made decent areas for the allies of Light to regroup after the initial surprise attack, pulling themselves together and pushing back. They weren't going down quite that easy.

But the Juggernauts were very hard to deal with, for no weapon or attack seemed capable of stopping them. Paladins seemed to be surviving them, but their allies did not have quite so strong an armor, and for the crashed ship 'forts', they just came in and ripped straight through. Some wizards tried to force order magic on the things, as they felt chaotic in nature, but they just ripped straight through and seemed to get faster and more wild the more anyone tried to slow them down. Something would be needed to stop these damn things...
Posted Image
My Character Archive
Posted Image
Offline Quote Post

Beleth
No Avatar

Yoshima was left with a choice save his sister, or let her slowly die. But with these Three stopping him. He could not do much but allow his sister to die. He wanted to feel anger, rage, remorse, guilt, vengeance, wrath, and annoyance all at the same time. However he simply did not. He closed his eyes as the air blew. As he then opened his head, The attacks managed to kill, Aya with a depreciation. Yoshima wanted to cry, be frightful, feel sorrow. However he remained calm and accepted his sister death. "By Lego. May she rest in a better place." He stated, the Three Knights were about to attack, when Xena came towards his aid. Taken on a Dark Knight and a Shadow Knight. Not allowing to have Xena share the same fate as Aya, he decided to help her. He was going to anyway. They were brothers and sisters at arms, both Paladins. He used his light speed to appear in front of the Crescent Knight to attempt to make his speed. He rose his blade, and aimed over it's head, The Crescent Knight, Used it's own speed, as it side up stepped, drew it's blade and aimed to cut off, Yoshima blade, however, he used his mimicking ability, and use the same move against him him with a twist. in order to counter it, He would spin the hilt of his blade around him in a light speed movement, at the same time sliding, as both their blade clashed with each other locked in a Struggle.

Yoshima Spoke out."Not Fast enough." He stated coldly.

Crescent spoke."Don't get cocky, the Battle field will soon shape" The Crescent Knight let a loud screech of Force energy sending Yoshima flying back wards.

Evenually Yoshima, Bucked his legs and landed on the ground, he looked towards the side left side, a whole area of Paladins were having their brains blown up. What the bloody fuck? Was this? Combustion? Sound Manipulation, Creation magic? Luckily for Yoshima he was out of range. But he noticed something else. A large energy being built some divine..And by divine he ment some vorpal beam Shit, goosebumps covered his entire body. His eyes shifted back wards. At Xena. Who seemed to handling off the two pretty well. While the Crescent Knight was no where to be seen. Once the beam was released, Yoshima acted quickly.

Placing his blade back in his sheath. He dropped his shield on the ground, go in a kicking stance. Placed his left shoulder on the back of the shield, and right hand on the handle, the Shield expanded 20 times, in length and in Width."Ultimate Defense!" Yoshima Shouted. As the the attacked was not only being blocked by slowly being drained. It was being slowly drained instead of fast due to the amount of energy it produced. And the only reason, The shield withstand the damage, was because it could not be broken by any means. This including Beams and spells like this. Simply Unbreakable shield."WHAT!" Yoshima shouted, in shocked, the shield was being pushed back. This was impossible certainly shield was not broken but to be able to push the shield of this size back. Must have been one hell of a blast, he closed his eyes, and begun to summon earth's energy, Manifest it he reinforced it with the shield, as it dug inside, expanding the width towards the roots of the ground, as the shield held the beam at bay. His eyes finally opened as he shook his head. Having absorbed the full beam he used this energy, to transfer it to the battle field and to heal any wounded or fetal wounded alleys, due to the intensely of the energy the alleys would be healing at radically fast rate. All wounds that were not fetal healed within nano seconds. And Mortally Fetal wounds within minutes.

He dropped to one Knee, as the size of the shield sub sided."Fuck, that was a good use of energy." He cursed. He felt pelt. As if the Beam was draining his energy. Or there was some else. He remained calm however he wanted to kill every single knight, there was make them extinct as a whole. That rage was building inside him."Those, Annoying Angels. Feeding on my negative energy and thoughts." He sighed, however, before he was about to react, a juggernaut came out of no way and attempted to bashed his face, However he managed to bring his shield, up and block the attack. However it still didn't stop him from being sent flying half way across the battle field. he was sent flying. He sent, Xena a telepathic message.-MOVE WOMAN!- The message was instant there was fear in his thoughts that he sent her as if he was speaking. He was he passed through some trees, and until he was out of the battle field. Though, that was highly unlikely.

A huge fear spiked his thoughts. Xena. No. That fear was being drained at him at the same time. He thought of positive thoughts, but he was to far in the current darkness mind set to break free from the angels feeding. Aya, Dead, and now Xena in trouble. He just couldn't live with himself. If Xena died, He just couldn't. He shook, slowly getting up. He looked up at the dragons, ships, and the entire war."Just a few more moments all I need." The Invisible points were still gathering energy it was close to release the spell.

He Take off his Armour, then his clothing, as he glared at the battle field."Time to play nice is over. I am going to fucking Whip the floor with you." He didn't have to kill. He He gripped his shield with his left hand, and his Hammer with his right. As a instant transformation happened. He transformed into a massive werewolf. As he would charge towards the battle field.

Yoshima opened his thick big mouth as it begun to summon energy in the energy, It was Holy and Full of magic as he would then released it at the Jug. Once it hit the Jug, the Jug was simply tanking it and charging at Yoshima. This annoyed the living shit out of the beast. Who stopped beam, and took flight. Using Levitation. He moved pass the jug, to in the air, trying to take a look at Xena, make sure she was safe.

"If you think I am going to die, Here and now in this battle field. You are suddenly mistaken, Aya will not die in Vein. This I can assure you of." He slammed his hammer up in the air, as a massive storm was summoned. Energy from those focus points, begun to been sent in holy lights into the sky. A Spark of White lightning hit his hammer."Summon, The Hellfire Meteor!" From the sky, chunkiness of focused energy from the area where they were, from a one hundred meter range begun to fall down in hellfire, lava sized rocks, at both enemies, and allies that did not get in the way. Those who were foolish to take the Meteors head on would find, there Bodies melted within seconds, and then turned to rust. The spell however did not last long, it would only last a whole five minutes. And even then it would also drain, Yoshima heavily. From the use of such attack, what more. This was the imperfect version. He just hoped this was enough to get a good edge on the enemy. In hopes of evening the plain field. Yoshima would attempt, to evade the rocks while patting the whole time. From the exquisite of energy.
Edited by Beleth, September 6, 2014, 7:24 pm.
Bark Wolfkill
Yoshima Hawkblood
Lilith
Offline Quote Post

Zema
Member Avatar
Nymphetamine
Here it comes, the story
Of mankind's final glory

The sound waves of her scream earned a howl of agony from the Mother of Light before she bent the air around her to deflect its effect. But unfortunately, what little did get in left her slightly disoriented; when she extended the air manipulation tactic, it was already too late for most of her people. Twin tails flicked, intense golden eyes fixed upon the child in question as she added strength onto her salura. It seemed to be working; the screaming beast reverted back to human form. She tried to escape, but her efforts were fruitless. The horn that grew from her head took Lego by surprise - but not as much as what came from it. She sensed it as it formed, the perfect mixture of the fragmented elements. It felt whole. How was this... Possible? "Who... Are you...?" She spoke to the rainbow of energy fired at her as it hit her full force, shattering the bubble of salura that she'd created. She sailed over the Darkling Woods, stunned. Separately, she could counter them and be alright. But this, this was a perfect blend for which there was no counter. Lego would rise from it minutes later to give chase to the girl, aiming to throw her Salura around her again.

Into the nightfall.
The DK and SK were a perfect team. They did what their partnership was supposed to do. But against a being that was practically a Crescent Knight, neither of them - even together, stood a chance. However, Xena discovered something strange about them: Astral magic had no effect. She could sense that there was something driving her fellow angels, but surely it wasn't their souls - or her magic would inflict damage. But there was nothing, as if something had either snuffed out that magic, or... She dared not think of it. Wheeling from the DK for a second, long enough to snipe the SK partner, she was able to out maneuver the Dark Knight, overpower, and end them. But the victory was short lived. Shortly after they fell, they rose again. Xena, who had been witnessing such things around her, was ready to end them a second time. However, they danced away from her, coaxing her into chasing them. All over, the Forces of Light were unknowingly being pushed farther into the land of Neberos. They seemed to be teasing her as well as the others. But unfortunately for them, they weren't the only ones enarmoring themselves from all of the negativity on the battlefield... Yoshima had become an energy source for Xena, and as such, she stopped to lend a helping hand - by healing his ailments. "There's no time to rest." She said quickly. "On your feet. Don't let them see you blink." And just like that, she zipped through the ranks, crossing swords with anyone in her path.

The showdown,
now has come.

"Hellouuu~" A light laugh passed her lips. Kalimende Phrostfur's wings cast a shadow over Kim and the others. The Goddess had descended, and with but a breath of air, gave birth to deadly twisters - one for each element (fire, water, earth, air) aided by telekinesis, which tore up anything in the area to be used as a weapon, every attack of which would be poised to push them back. Overhead, a Jug aimed to crash into another ship. A team of Valtins road on wings of crimson, using time magic to still the giant ball of destruction before it hit the vessel. It took all six of them, and they struggled to keep it under control. More Valtin teams rose to counter the things, and as they fell, still and frozen in time, the machine exploded. From the fires rose the Knight that captained it. Vulcans, who used pyrokinesis to set paladin's ablaze in their armor while they brandished their blades and levitated from the crash sights.
This will be the last curtain
Before the night falls
Edited by Zema, September 9, 2014, 8:34 pm.
Posted Image

MY CURRENT RP'S:
For Queen and Country

OTHER USEFUL THINGS:
Offline Quote Post

Wolfbane
Member Avatar
Tutti Dea
"THERE YOU ARE," MISTRESS Caira spotted the White Tiger vessel yards below surrounded by other protective ships, as well as the teams of Valtin's come to halt the progress of some of their Jugs. She nodded, folding her arms behind her back. The Tiger has appeared. The thought was projected to all of the Knights on the battlefield through their telepathic network. Begin phase two. All over the battlefield, a game of chase, cast and lure would begin. The Knights and their allies were luring Lego's forces deeper into Neberos. The fleets would spread out, opening fire upon enemy ships below amid rapid dragon fire. Many of the vorpal orbs collided with some of the ship's barriers and broke through. Further orbs would breach the docks and other areas, slowly blowing those they struck to bits. Knights and all personal within warped out from those positions and transferred to other vessels, or took to the air - attacking the surrounding Valtins, throwing off their balance and allowing the Jugs caught with their magic to escape.

---

"I am Avaith Cesario." Said the teen before the impact sent her aunt sailing over the woods. Heeding the Crescent Knight's command, she too turned deeper into the woods. Through the trees, dark eyes glittered. Small feet moved forth. As the Forces of Light were pushed further into the woods, children of the night dropped from their hiding places. Gnarled and mutated monstrosities that had once been bubbly kids playing in Lego's light surged through the ranks, cutting down who and what they could. And like the first time, Paladin's were hesitant about taking them out. Fortunately for them, their allies were not. Ciro was one of those allies, hacking through the mutations in a blind rage that pushed him onward.

In a desert burning,
Children's faces turning into another enemy in war.

Avaith scowled upon feeling Lego following her. She moved out of the way, but found herself captured by the salura despite herself with a roar of utter disdain. It crawled, warm and inviting along her skin, entering her head to push back the nensha that dwelled there. The leeking hatred was pushed back, nipping and snarling and struggling. Before Lego could reach any information, her salura would be pushed out by the Darkness that lay in the recesses of the teen's mind. That Darkness would whisper to her, and the nensha that leaked from her body in an icy wind that lured evil spirits to the area in swarms, warping the land around her... Where the land waited eagerly to swallow new souls and their humanoid containers. The Knights knew better, taking to the air at the last minute. Paladins who didn't catch themselves would be caught in the barren soil and sucked under the surface, into the underworld where the forces of death awaited their pound of flesh. Those who avoided the land's hunger would not know to watch their step and with one wrong step, encountered a land mine that scattered their parts to the winds.

Icy winds are blowing
Over bodies piling high

The ground beneath them rippled. Moving beneath the surface were more jugs, blue instead of red, who waited for the armies to move into desirable positions before springing up.
Shaking off the influences of Salura, which still left her slightly disoriented and tingly, Avaith picked herself up, trying to expand her Nensha again. But it would take a little time.
Posted Image

My Characters:
Offline Quote Post

H'tes
Member Avatar
These angels were near impossible to keep down, except the ones who got locked into their dying state by a certain Valtin flying around. All over, the Forces of Light on the ground found themselves frustrated with the lack of final kills, but some also took that the enemy kept moving back as a good thing. All over a few people were getting bad vibes from how easily the enemy gave up ground, but they could hardly stay back, going further and further into these dark and wicked lands.

And many paladins would stop in shock and horror as the Child Army arrived, mutilated and mutated but still so much like children. And everyone who ever wanted to shoot H’tes in the face didn’t flinch at such a thing, used to killing child-like enemies by the hundreds. But still, the child army came forward and made their dent in the forces of light, and somewhere, Lady Luvia was quite pleased with her contributions to the project.

Then the traps started showing themselves. Some would find themselves sucked into the ground, struggling for their lives as the land of darkness itself seemed to be killing them. Those that avoided being swallowed would sometimes land on landmines, exploding to pieces and causing rapid confusion and panic on the frontlines. However, the golems from the Automata Armada and the Golempire would continue to move forward without fear, acting as decoys for the mines to explode without taking real life.

However, if the intention was to lead them further in, the land mines and swallowing land were deterrents to such a plan, stopping most of the front line from moving forward aside from the fearless who would move forward without care. Of course, they were still far enough that more Juggernauts popped up beneath them, ripping through their ranks again.

---

The ships continued firing for everything they were worth, the crews enthused by signs that the enemy fleet was destroyable. The White Tiger continued to fire volleys of vorpal, ripping into the enemy ships they could barely see.

When it came to the dragon fighting, however, the dragons on the side of Light were doing rather badly. Many were ripped apart by bigger dragons, or more powerful breath weapons then their own. King Svaeron met fang for fang with a Varkness Dragon Dark Knight, the Shadow Knight riding atop sending bolts of magic at his wife who was riding on him. Things were not going well for them.

But from the ground came sudden attacks, as Dragon Slayers from the United Hunting Alliance came up, some with great dragonsbane swords and others with rifles with dragonsbane shells for ammo, all coming to help with their actual forte of fighting dragons, the surprise attack ripping into a few void and darkness and varkness dragons. One Dragon Slayer with a dragonsbane great sword cut off the head from a darkness dragon in the initial jump, landing on a void dragon’s back and cutting in, causing it to roar. Of course, the wicked dragons would quickly adapt to these new combatants, biting and breathing upon them, but a few had glowing runes in their armor, absorbing the breath weapons of the dragons as they hit.

King Svaeran found fangs digging into his throat, and roared before darkfire and void breath burned at and crushed his throat, but his tail swung at the left wing, ripping into it with as his last attack as life left his eyes. “No!” screamed Queen Tilaralis as both dragons started to plummet to the ground.

The dragons crushed into the Darkling woods, Queen Talaralis falling off her dead husband onto the ground and screaming at the snap of her arm. “That was a hard landing, Lord Drathdin,” said the shadow knight, having jumped off and landing on her feet.

“Apologies, Lady Sin,” came the voice of the Varkness Dragon, loud and intimidating. It looked at it’s wing, which was already awash in black mist. “I’ll be ready to fly again in minutes.”

Lady Diana Sin looked around, smiling wickedly when her eyes found the elf queen staring at her. “That’s fine, I think I have some entertainment as I wait,” she said. As Talaralis blinked, the vampiric Shadow Knight was already in front of her. “You look royal to me,” she said. “I always loved playing with nobles.” The elf was too slow grabbing her blade, and the Knight grabbed her with hand and magic, keeping her from moving before pulling her close and sinking her fangs into her neck.

---

Kim spun her spear, her own magic moving to negate the twisters, her mind working to counter the telekinesis of her enemy. The twisters would slow and the elements would be dwindled down before she moved forward to strike at her cousin at high speed. “Hello,” she greeted back more simply, her first strike would be followed by several hundred more strikes at high speed with her spear, each with enough strength to skewer her opponent and tear her apart each time the spear was pulled back. Kim was definitely not playing around with her opponent.

---

Annatar found himself surprised as the angelic knights backed off from him, but started to taunt and jeer, egging him forward. He didn’t get it, but went forward, in a flash, his bent up armor was replaced with new, shining armor. He had at least five backup paladin armors, since after Kim had gotten stripped of hers, Annatar felt it best to have backups in case his armor started wearing down. But it seemed this would be a long battle, and he would have to get some other backups when he ran out of his Paladin armor…

The ground tried to swallow him but he took flight with his wings. Nearby, he heard an explosion, looking around to see someone blasted apart. “Landmines?” he whispered, now looking around cautiously. Well, that could certainly be a problem. He knew several people would not be held back by fear, and the various golems within the armor would continue on to battle no matter what. The death toll from landmines would be quite bad, but there was little they could do. They had not prepared for that tactic, and he was sure very few of the paladins had even thought of such a tactic. He sent a telepathic message out to some of his friends, asking if anyone had a tactic to cut into the amount of landmines.

---

Ra answered the call and back off from the battle, hiding out in one of the crashed ships turned temporary fort. Within it, he sat in a meditative pose, and up in the sky just above the trees of the darkling woods, several hundred golden eyes, bright as the sun, seemed to open out of nowhere. They could see anything they focused on, and Ra focused on the landmines, seeing through the darkness and land trying to hide the wicked traps and firing blasts of godly energy, detonating hundreds of mines more safely at a time. It would not save everyone from the mines, as some would still be run into, but it would cut down the casualties from the mines and slowly start getting rid of the traps, so the army of Light could move forward, unimpeded.

---

The land tried to take the souls of fallen warriors of light, as did many Knights, but pulling them back were entities like Damon the Death God, as souls were his domain and very few were around him with the power to trump his dominion over such things. Some souls would feel the light of Lego touching them, bringing them back to life, but here in Shago’s land, that was a slower process then it was for the constantly reviving angels of Darkness, who were much less hindered by the dark land around them.

Others not revived would find their souls empowered by Damon himself, becoming ghostly warriors until they could be resurrected fully. “At least on this battle, I am a bit more in my element,” remarked Damon, who did not feel so alienated in this dark and deathly land as most of his allies, and who felt more comfortable with an army of the dead growing around him then with just the forces of light at his back.

---

The mutant child closing in behind Kyle was shot five times before it held. He turned and looked at the woman he saved him. “Jan,” he said.

His wife, Jan, smiled back, turning her pistols on more of the child army and firing more rounds into them. “What would you do without me, Kyle?”

“I’d be a content old man,” he quipped, taking his own pistol and firing.

“Somehow I don’t see content or an old man,” she said.

Meko Alden slashed down one of the mutants with his blade. “You two going to keep joking with eachother on the battlefield like Shen and Chris all day?” he said, rolling his eyes. Warrior couples, sometimes. “Get serious here.” The jenai and his wife grinned at eachother and continued fighting as they had for years together, but Kyle was watchful for a certain pair of Shadow Angels that had been quite peeved with him a couple battles before.
Posted Image
My Character Archive
Posted Image
Offline Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Alusterian War · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Toggle CBOX