Shinjins6
Earth42Namek1
Vegeta0Konats2
Imecka0Yardrat0
Cold4Hera0
Kanassa0Ruins0
Potaufeu0Space3

Posted Image

Welcome to Dragon Ball Summit! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Leaves of Absence; Going away for a while?
Topic Started: Mar 26 2017, 11:00 PM (3,599 Views)
Porunga
Member Avatar
Eternal Dragon

If you're heading outta' town for a while, or just need some time away; let us know here and hurry back soon!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Going to take a break from the RPG for a while. Once things sort themselves out...I'll be back.

If you need to release me from Goku Black, that's fine.
Quote Post Goto Top

Shoga
Member Avatar
Very Extreme!
Hope things are okay for you GB, will definitely be happy to have you back :)

Daiz
Member Avatar
Rebel Without a Cause
I'm heading out of the city for a few days on a little bit of a holiday from tomorrow (2nd) until Sunday (4th).

I figured I'd post in here as a heads up, just in case my turn in the battle swings back around before I'm back. At the absolute latest I'll be able to reply on Sunday evening, when I get home.

Daiz
Member Avatar
Rebel Without a Cause
Just as an update for anyone I may potentially be RP'ing as with either Daiz or Frieza, I've had a death in the family and so my activity over the next week or so may be affected.

I'll still be around, it may even be completely fine, but just in case sorry about any disruptions and stuff in advance.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Not so much a heads up for a vacation but because of my severely hampered internet connection, posts from me will be delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Daiz
Jun 16 2017, 04:38 AM
Just as an update for anyone I may potentially be RP'ing as with either Daiz or Frieza, I've had a death in the family and so my activity over the next week or so may be affected.

I'll still be around, it may even be completely fine, but just in case sorry about any disruptions and stuff in advance.
Sorry to hear man :/ sort it all out we'll be good here.
Quote Post Goto Top

Porunga
Member Avatar
Eternal Dragon

^ Seconded, hope everything works out as best it can in times like these. Shitty news sucks, hope to see you back in the saddle soon and best wishes to everyone going through tough times on your end.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry to hear about that, Daiz. I hope everything is alright with you.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Stuff is getting too busy for me to be active on this site anymore. I hate to say it but this is farewell for now. If anyone comes along and wishes to take Broly they can have him.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dive Bar · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: