Shinjins6
Earth42Namek1
Vegeta0Konats2
Imecka0Yardrat0
Cold4Hera0
Kanassa0Ruins0
Potaufeu0Space3

Posted Image

Welcome to Dragon Ball Summit! We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Collision of Timelines!; Future Mai VS Thrakon [Spar]
Topic Started: Jun 23 2018, 11:30 AM (502 Views)
Thrakon
Member Avatar
Chiefin Since Day One!
It was a hot summer day and Thrakon was passing by a small wooded area, in search of this power level his scouter was giving off. The Saiyan Elite looked to his left where there was a small opening and it seemed that branches we're freshly broke, as if someone had went through not long ago. Beep, beep, beep. Was the sound his scouter made when he began to walk through the opening into the woods. "Whatever it is, it isn't that strong or it's suppressing its power." he said, as he found a small path to travel on until his scouter pointed him in the right direction.

Edited by Thrakon, Jun 23 2018, 11:32 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Future Mai
Member Avatar
Earth’s Last Hope
Mai had taken to herself after reconciling somewhat with the small greenish blue imp known to some as Pilaf. Left alone in a small clearing in the woods, the future heroine had traded her traditional wear for a normal garb in this timeline. Seeing as it was rather deserted except for the forest critters, she didn’t expect company otherwise. Deep in her own mind, the human warrioress was deep in thought, trapped in the world she’d been born and raised in. Standing beside Future Trunks once again, the two stood before their opponents once more in a last stand. The blue haired warrior told her to get to the time machine if this did not work, what his plan was Mai did not know.

Just then footsteps interrupted the internal training, making her stand up abruptly and shift into a fighting stance. “Show yourself!”
Offline Profile Goto Top

Thrakon
Member Avatar
Chiefin Since Day One!
As Thrakon stepped through a clearing within the wooded area, he spotted what seemed to be a female who was sitting down. The Saiyan warrior removed the scouter from the side of his face and tossed it to the ground behind him. As he began to get closer to the woman, she quickly hopped up into a fighting stance. A smirk rose to his face, then he stopped dead in his tracks.

Thrakon tightened up his sash, then spoke up to the female who was several feet away. "I didn't come here to fight, I was just following the power signature my scouter was giving off. he stated, then paused for a brief moment. "Fucking thing is junk anyway, that's why I tossed it a moment ago." he announced to the female, then closed his eyes and turned his head to the side a bit. "Where are my manners? My name is Thrakon, Royal Guard to Kohlra, Queen of Saiyans. Who are you?" he asked curiously, then put his attention back to the woman.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Future Mai
Member Avatar
Earth’s Last Hope
Mai stood tall as Thrakon seemingly showed up out of nowhere, her past military training and leadership of the rebellion had given her much skepticism of casual behavior people approaching her. Still visibly on guard, her stance was lowered yet her nod was stiff and formal as the tailed warrior introduced himself. “Mai.” The one word was crisp as if coming from a leader to a subordinate; almost with an order tone. “If you have nothing else to say, I will return to my training.”
Offline Profile Goto Top

Thrakon
Member Avatar
Chiefin Since Day One!
Hearing the woman speak her name, then finishing off with very little to say, Thrakon crossed his arms against his chest and smile when she spoke up of training. He was a Saiyan, so that made him interested as soon as he heard the word. "Training out here and alone? How do you plan to benefit from that?" he spoke up in a serious tone of voice. Thrakon had met several people from earth, but none who seemed as determined as this female. The look in her eyes gave it all away, so Thrakon stepped forward after speaking up and gave the woman a chance to explain herself.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Future Mai
Member Avatar
Earth’s Last Hope
Mai’s sharp black eyes continued to analyze the Saiyan before her, he was a very big threat judging by how he didn’t see alarm in her presence; and even asked a question that made her speak once more. “It’s an art of training that strengthens your mind and mental prowess, sharpening your senses and reflexes in combat. This brand of training is called mental image training; where you fight yourself or others from memories past in order to strengthen yourself both mentally and spiritually.” Her voice was slightly calm, a bit of her more gentle side just barely shining through her crisp demeanor towards Thrakon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Thrakon
Member Avatar
Chiefin Since Day One!
Thrakon was surprised by what he was hearing from the woman. "The ability to train within your own mind..How is this possible?" he thought to himself, as he stood there eyeing the dark haired woman down. After Mai was finished explaining the Image Training to the Saiyan warrior, he stepped forward closing in on the distance between the two. "You're telling me, that there is a way to train within my own mind? Sounds fucking ridiculous, but I have the feeling I should believe you." he replied, then let out a soft sigh and lowered his head while closing his eyes for a brief moment.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Future Mai
Member Avatar
Earth’s Last Hope
It was clear that Thrakon was surprised with her information, which made the future heroine sigh and cross her arms as he approached. His words and profanity made Future Mai simply sigh in mild annoyance and raise one palm up. “It’s a rather difficult art to master, and one that took me years to do while fighting in countless wars against mechanical monsters, giant bugs, and homicidal gods from another universe. I’m the last living being from that timeline.”
Offline Profile Goto Top

Thrakon
Member Avatar
Chiefin Since Day One!
The smile upon Thrakon's face quickly turned to a more serious expression, as Mai spoke up about her past. It seemed that the female had many obstacles to over come in her timeline, but it was as if fate brought the two here for a reason. Thrakon gave a slight bow to show his respect for the battle torn warrior before himself. "To destroy mere creatures is one thing, but you said God's?As in more than one?!" he asked in a curious, yet exciting tone of voice toward the woman. This wasn't the first time that the Royal Guard heard of these so called God's, but the Saiyan has never encountered such a being in his lifetime.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Future Mai
Member Avatar
Earth’s Last Hope
Mai noted the change in his facial expression; the grim reveal of her past made him seemingly believe she took down the gods. After speaking, the female warrior of the future merely shook her head; the human replying to his assumptions. “There are many gods, and more than one universe.. I failed to protect everyone in that battle.. my love destroyed himself trying to give me time to escape.” Clenching one fist, the heroine of future past fully turned her head towards the Saiyan which revealed a rather sharp scar over her right eye and onto her cheek. The scar still had a reddish tint; fresh. “They can traverse time itself, and they will be coming after me. They killed every other being in that timeline apart from themselves, including the other gods. The dragon balls of that time were destroyed, so if you died that’s it. You’re dead. When they arrive is the day I continue to lead the human rebellion against those faulty gods. I won’t let this timeline suffer the same fate, and I refuse to let us humans cower in fear. If we put our minds to it, we have strength in both ourselves and strategy with one. In the rebellion, we functioned as one mind and I was their leader.”
Edited by Future Mai, Jun 25 2018, 12:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Training Grounds · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages: