Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Skullflap
Topic Started: Feb 17 2008, 05:22 PM (547 Views)
Skullflap
Member Avatar
Chief of Skully Style
Rulers Supreme
Name: Amy
Favorite Pairings: For those who know me they know that I write just about any pairing there could be. It's a little something we like to call Skully Style. You never know what is going to happen.

Link : You Want To Make a Memory
Pairings: Meredith and Derek, Alex and Izzie, Addison and Denny.

AU

After 12 years of not seeing each other Derek and Meredith are reunited but not the way either of them had ever expected. Meredith is getting divorced and Meredith needs his help. See how Meredith handles her custody battle and how her friends rally around her in support. (Will get sexually graphic at some points)

Link : I Want To Know What Love Is
Pairings: Meredith and Mark

Starts in Season 2, episode “Yesterday” which is when Mark first shows up. Everything from then on will be changed so forget all you know. For my story set up I will combine my own story with actual lines from the show to integrate the two. The story is also told through the thoughts of Meredith and Mark. When they're in the same scene together you will see the scene twice so you will get both perspectives. (Has some VERY sexually graphic scenes)

Link : Makes Me Wonder
One Shot
This is simple my version of what would have happened if Derek told Addison that it's over right in the beginning of Season 2.

Link : Save Tonight
One Shot
This is simply a Skully Style version of Meredith and Derek meeting for the first time.

Link : Rock You Like a Hurricane
Pairings: Things are a bit of a rollercoaster in this fic.

This is my first ever fanfic and my absolute favorite thing I have written. It's pretty wacky but that's why I love it so much. It's different than anything I have ever written or seen written. If you were to read any of my fics, I'd recommend this one above all. Addison's sister Allison shakes up Seattle Grace as she shows up unexpected with a surprise for everyone. Finished.

Link : Save Me
Season 4 through a patient's eyes.

It will be what I think season 4 will be like but we will be seeing it through the inner thoughts of a patient. I am unsure if the condition that I am going to give him exists but I saw it on “Crossing Jordan” and it is perfect for what I want to do. You will learn all about him as well as what’s going on with the interns…or shall I say residents…all through him. Finished
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skullflap
Member Avatar
Chief of Skully Style
Rulers Supreme
Little Fall of Rain

Link : Little Fall of Rain

Sequel to Rock You Like a Hurricane

Skullflap
Member Avatar
Chief of Skully Style
Rulers Supreme
Do You Think I Want To Look at You?

Dempeo

Link : Do You Think I Want To Look at You?

Skullflap
Member Avatar
Chief of Skully Style
Rulers Supreme
Take Me Out to the Ball Game

AU

Link Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Description to come

Skullflap
Member Avatar
Chief of Skully Style
Rulers Supreme
The Hardest Thing

Season 4 Fic about the struggles of Derek and Lexie and their "feelings"

Skullflap
Member Avatar
Chief of Skully Style
Rulers Supreme
Lovebug

One Shot

Lexie and Mark

Mark finally finds a way to express himself.

Link: http://s15.zetaboards.com/GAfanfic/topic/6559838/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Author Biographies and Story Links · Next Topic »
Add Reply