Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
April
Topic Started: Mar 2 2008, 06:04 PM (1,515 Views)
april
Member Avatar
[ * ]

Name: April
Favorite Pairing: Meredith/Derek
Least Favorite Pairing: Gizzie

I have several fan fictions and short stories on various forums and boards. If you are interested please check them out as well as some of my poems and novels in progress and check out my blog at http://www.myspace.com/aprilbangaysiso.

Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction

The Subject for Tonight: AU. She had everything that counts. Grades. Money. Friends. But she lacks in the physical department. Lacking the ability and knowledge she takes a sex class where her mysterious instructor, Sex God, pushes her limits and makes her open up the possibilities in life and in love.

Steady As She Goes: AU. Derek and Meredith meet in an elevator, she being a surgical resident while he's job consist of enjoying life. After an incident that leaves Derek blind he walks the earth without a negative thought in mind. When gets involved with Meredith romantically he finds out that true love is not blind if you only open your heart.

Meredith Grey's VIPenis COMPLETE : AU. He hates his decision to move to Seattle for a job opportunity, only to be informed that he has to compete with Preston Burke for chief. Some people my relieve their stress and frustrations with kick boxing, others baking or a shot of tequila. For Derek Shepherd, he prefers screaming orgasms from one mysterious woman.

We Might As Well Be Strangers COMPLETE : AU. Sequel to Meredith Grey's VIPenis. Meredith has a secret that she has not revealed to anyone. Will she regret it when the past comes swooping into her present?

Hide and Seek: AU. Derek is suddenly whisked into an on-call room by a very beautiful drunken woman who wants into his pants. As a gentleman he refuse at first, but he cannot fight the arousal partaking him. What happens after that night? Will questions be answered or will this be a game of hide and seek...on better?

Derek Shepherd's Promiscuous Promise: AU. After a serious relation ship with Addison Montgomery, Derek decides to reclaim his name as New York's bachelor by setting a goal. 1001 women. 1001 nights. 1001 times to explode.

Mushaboom COMPLETE: Little Meri win Dirk's heart by beating Faddi Addi.

From Hello Kitty to Sex and the City HIATUS: As children, they all held such hatred for Meredith Grey and her ability to ruin their lives. They rejoiced once she left for boarding school. Now, ten years later she is back (and legal).

Romance, Roommates and Relationships. COMPLETE: Meredith Grey comes to Seattle Grace for pure business, but she ends up becoming roommates with Preston Burke and Derek Shepherd. Now if that wasn't enough her ex-fiance steps in as interim chief as well as surprise guests. As warned never mix the three R's: Romance, Roommates and Relationships.

Meredith Grey... I Think: Suffering from CRS (Can't Remember Shit) Meredith Grey is an intern at a half ass newspaper where her only job is to file and pick up her colleagues coffee. What happens when she is promoted to being an assistant for one of the best journalist in the country. Will her short term memory loss affect her professional life as well as her personal life.

The Dempeo's Guide to Love I: In the perspective of Patrick Dempsey, he goes through the different rules; the do's and don'ts of loving someone from afar.

The Dempeo's Guide to Love II: In the perspective of Ellen Pompeo, her take on what she feels for Patrick, her fiance and the life of an actress.

Everlasting: One-shot. Meredith visits Derek for the last time before he says good-bye.

McWho? :One Shot, when pre-I have plans Finn. The interns try to decide the perfect nickname for the new man in Meredith's Life.

Man and Woman: AU. Woman was lonely so she asked God to make her a companion called Man.

I: Semi-AU. Grey's Anatomy gone dark and twisted. Meredith and Derek are no longer together which leaves him a broken man. Broken to the extent of psychological problems that may or may not harm Meredith.

Lavender Vs. Rose : Coming Soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Author Biographies and Story Links · Next Topic »
Add Reply