Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Speculation; Alan Shore One Shot Boston Legal
Topic Started: Apr 10 2008, 08:53 PM (528 Views)
Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
Quote:

Emotions and sex led to heart ache and a deep rooted loneliness that made a man want to fill the void any way possible; even if it meant bringing home sable haired, golden skinned college students that liked to be spanked.

OMG! This was great. Now I can't wait to see it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
Karevsanatomy
Apr 10 2008, 09:07 PM
I cannot wait for you too see it either. Then I can start a discussion thread for it in the Java Lounge. I love the show.

I always hated William Shatner but I find him extremely funny in what I have seen of BL. Candace Bergin has always been funny, Murphy Brown was one of the funniest shows ever!

Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
Karevsanatomy
Apr 10 2008, 10:41 PM
To me, William is Denny Crane. I haven't really seen him in any other role. Mostly because his other roles didn't interest me. Candice is hilarious. I loved Murphy Brown too. They now have John Laraquette from Night Court on too. He is hilarious! The three of them always make me laugh until I cry.

John Laraquette is on that show? I didn't realize that. He cracked me up in that old movie with Bruce Willis. Blind Date. So funny!

Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
Karevsanatomy
Apr 11 2008, 10:39 AM
Favorite Sack line: "You have shifty eyes. My uncle had shifty eyes. he liked to touch small children. You don't do you? Touch small children?"

It isn't funny, but at the same time it is because you would have had to seen the way he said it and to who! :lof:

:biglaugh: It's not something you just come out and say to someone either, that makes it funny too.

Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
Karevsanatomy
Apr 11 2008, 11:50 AM
Sammie03
Apr 11 2008, 05:17 PM
Karevsanatomy
Apr 11 2008, 10:39 AM
Favorite Sack line: "You have shifty eyes. My uncle had shifty eyes. he liked to touch small children. You don't do you? Touch small children?"

It isn't funny, but at the same time it is because you would have had to seen the way he said it and to who!  :lof:

:biglaugh: It's not something you just come out and say to someone either, that makes it funny too.

Exactly!

I should be getting the first season next tuesday. I can't wait!

Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
Karevsanatomy
Apr 11 2008, 11:59 AM
I can't wait either. We will be able to discuss it! Just wait until you see the FLAMINGOS!

:biglaugh: Flamingos? I will e-mail you Tuesday night and tell you what I think, although I'm sure I will love it.

Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
I've watched the first three episodes of the first season and I like it, it's very funny! Favorite part so far was Brad and the fast talking. Christine was a little crazy!

Sammie03
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
Rulers Supreme
Karevsanatomy
Apr 11 2008, 11:59 AM
I can't wait either. We will be able to discuss it! Just wait until you see the FLAMINGOS!

:lof: I forgot to tell you I saw the flamingos!!! OMG too funny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fanfiction · Next Topic »
Add Reply