Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
yesliterally
Topic Started: Jun 30 2008, 10:51 AM (573 Views)
yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
Name: Cristiana (but I go by Crissy)
Favorite Pairings: Alex and Izzie, Mark and Lexie, and the friendship (tolerance) between Alex and Cristina
Pairings I'm OK with: Meredith and Derek, Meredith and Mark, Addison and Mark
Least Favorite: George and Izzie, Alex and Addison

I've been fanfic writing for years (West Wing, Lost, ER) but just recently started writng Grey's, since I only got into the show during the writer's strike.
Edited by yesliterally, Apr 12 2009, 01:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
Moving in the Right Direction

My first ever Grey's fic. It's a post-'Freedom' one shot that show how Izzie might deal with Alex the morning after his breakdown in her arms.

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
Opal Dreams and Magnolia Memories

A multichapter story in which Izzie makes the choice to move to Savannah, Georgia, and the repecussions of that decision for both her and Alex. Definitely a romance.

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
Pizza. Tequila. Photographs.

A humorous one shot that was in response to Amy's 'First Time' prompt. Meredith, Christina, Izzie and Lexie get together for a girls night and wind up discussing their first times, among other things ... and Cristina lusts over Evil Spawn in a drunken stupor.

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
Never Any Rain

Izzie is a supermodel of the highest order who is looking for an escape, and Alex is a bartender returning to his roots. A journey, both literal and figurative, takes them to the place where they can truly discover themselves and each other.

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
She's Everything

This (very long) one shot was written in response to McSnoopy's "She's Everything" prompt, based on the song by Brad Paisley. It's Alex and Izzie's story told over the course of 60 years.

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
One Shots and Drabbles:

Here Comes Goodbye

"Who's going to pick him up off the bed?" How the gang deals with losing one of their own. Alex/Izzie, ensemble.

* Warnings: Character Death, and you may need tissues (I did when I wrote it) *

Breathe Forever

This is just a quick little one shot that was spawned from the episode "Stand By Me." Some people feel we missed out on a Lexzie moment or more of Alex's reaction to Izzie's illness, so I wrote my take on what might have happened in the in between. Alex/Izzie.

The Wedding Dress

This is a one shot based on what Shonda said in the podcast after "Elevator Love Letter" about the next episode being filled with wedding dresses. This is my take. Alex/Izzie.

Always Losing

My first drabble. Alex is always losing. He's lost again. He knows when to admit defeat.

* Warning: Character Death *

Suit Up!

Humor. Written for the Spring Fever challenge. Izzie, Cristina, and Meredith (sort of) go bathing suit shopping. Hilarity ensues.
Edited by yesliterally, Apr 12 2009, 01:06 PM.

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
Five Silent Nights

Five Christmas Eves in the lives of four Seattle Grace couples.

yesliterally
Member Avatar
Elite Member
[ *  *  * ]
Making News

Izzie is a young reporter for her hometown newspaper. Alex is a world-weary firefighter. Their paths collide, bringing about passion, heartbreak, betrayal, joy and most importantly love. But is love enough to bridge the gap between life and death.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Author Biographies and Story Links · Next Topic »
Add Reply