Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chuck Bass
Topic Started: Jul 20 2009, 02:40 AM (318 Views)
Danielle
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rulers Supreme
From what I have gathered Chuck hasn't had a great role model when it comes to love. His father had relationships galore and seemed to trade women off like most people traded baseball cards. How does a boy learn what love is from some one like that? They don't. They can't. I think that is a large part of why he wasn't able to express himself sooner. He didn't know what it was he was wanting to express and he didn't know how to express it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Danielle
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rulers Supreme
I think he seen that he could lose her. In fact there were several times when he came close to losing her.

Danielle
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rulers Supreme
I think that was the point. He knew she wasn't going anywhere. I think up to that point a part of him was scared that she was going to leave him, and then he would be the fool who said he loved a girl who didn't love him back.

Danielle
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rulers Supreme
NOt a problem. :)

Danielle
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rulers Supreme
Hm. That is a good question. I think it might be best to start a book discussion so nobody gets confused. The Chuck from the books is different from Chuck from the show. (Bisexual being the least of it lol)

Danielle
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rulers Supreme
Here is the thread for the book series discussion. It is located in the literature section.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/GAfanfic/topic/6736849/1/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply