Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3.02: The Freshman
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 12:48 PM (352 Views)
Star6482
Member Avatar

Rulers Supreme
I am having so many issues with getting into the show this season.

First I can't stand the Humpfrey's right now. I can't stant how they have settled into suddenly having money. I have absolutely no respect for Rufus and his new kept husband role. I respected him so much more when he was a single working father to Jenny and Dan and he struggled to keep them at Constance. Its so annoying to see him living it up, enjoying a lifestyle that Lilly obtained mostly thru marriage....marriage at one point to Chuck's father on top of it really irks me.

I couldnt help but role my eyes at Blairs whole ruling NYC thing....its just sounds ridiculous....its college! A huge, diverse college, not some Upper East Side private school for the ubber rich! Though Chuck and Blair do make me smile...

I freaking cannot stand Vannessa....her character seems absolutely pointless to me. Its like her sole purpose is to give Dan something to do when he isnt involved in something Serena related.

I found myself involuntarily fast forwarding thru the Nate and Bree scenes.......so not interested.

I loved Georgina everytime she came on in past seasons.....so I was thrilled that she would be back this time. But then when I saw her with Dan....who I hate....I wanted to barf. I actually really hope she is using him and it all blows up in his face soon.

I love Carter....he is so darn yummy....though I am so sick of the way every guy Serena gets involved with falls head over heels with her. Not sure what they see, aside from the trashy attire (does that girl EVER wear a BRA???!) her personality is so unattractive.

So far....not a great start to the new season.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Star6482
Member Avatar

Rulers Supreme
I love Blair, I really really do. What bothered me the most is that most of the scenes where she was being rejected made me cringe. And I completely agree about her having that lifestyle that makes her believe things will always be that way wherever she goes....but I still cannot believe that she would think that NYU would be like Constance.

I totally forgot about Jenny.....it will be interesting to see how they will balance her storylines....but I will admit I am not a huge fan of hers.

As for Nate and Bree, I also love Nate and I just find Bree to be incredibly dull. The one interesting thing I did find in them was the whole thing with Nates grandfather, I am interested in seeing that unfold.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply