Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode 3.03: The Lost Boys
Topic Started: Sep 29 2009, 05:41 PM (305 Views)
Star6482
Member Avatar

Rulers Supreme
I didnt mind the episode, I thought it was ok.

My favorite thing of course was Chuck and Blair....man I love those 2. I was worried at first when Blair was trying to initiate things with Chuck and he was brushing her off.....I thought uh oh....glimpse of the future, Blair the desperate housewife who doesnt get enough attention and Chuck the obsessed business man who puts work before everything. I was very proud of Blair for giving him the portrait, and when she told it was "because I love you," so cute!

I was kind of annoyed with them and the way they were messing with Carter, even though as Dee pointed out we would have had no clue if Serena didnt mention it and Im still not sure how she figured it out....I dont care if he does turn out to be bad....still....that boy is so yummy! I just like looking at him. Im wondering what the whole business with him and the Buckleys is all about.

I agree with everyone else about the Vanessa/Scott bit. But the thing that annoys me the most is that they pulled the whole he's going to tell Rufus but then backs out at the last minute to spare his mother bit......so old and tired. Personally I didnt buy it for a minute, as if the show would reveal one of their big secrets for this season in the third episode, now they can drag this out all season and leave it as the big reveal for the season finale...gag.
Edited by Star6482, Oct 1 2009, 06:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Star6482
Member Avatar

Rulers Supreme
My comments were not in any way meant to be offensive but I do stick to what I said in that I feel that the whole situation was just a way for the show to create drama for drama's sake. To have Scott tell Vanessa this huge secret, have them set it up to where Dan and Georgina find out Scott is lying and have it seem like Scott is going to say something and then have him change his mind and leave to Boston.

I can understand that he feels incredibly conflicted, and I respect that someone in that situation would. But they created an interesting twist by having his adoptive mother show up and say she supported him not try to talk him out of it, I would have liked for him to have followed thru so we could see everyones reactions. Now it just seems like this is giving Georgina an opportunity to use this information to blackmail someone.

Star6482
Member Avatar

Rulers Supreme
Danielle
Oct 1 2009, 07:27 PM
You have to personally over come that sense of obligation. Some people can. Some people can't.
This is exactly it, in my opinion it would have been interesting to see him over come it.

Just like I suppose it is your opinion that I dont seem to want to understand what it is like for someone in that situation....guess its my turn to be offended.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply