Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3.06 Enough About Eve
Topic Started: Oct 19 2009, 09:26 PM (276 Views)
GwendolynK
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
[ *  *  *  * ]
Vannessa desperately trying to have her mom's approval, teams up with Blair to do the honor of delivering the freshman taost at NYU, but what will be the price she has to pay? Dan takes Olivia to meet Rufus and Lily, which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Meanwhile, Serena and Nate team up to help Carter Baizen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GwendolynK
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
[ *  *  *  * ]
>:(< Why Blair, why? I am so disappointed in her. She had to know that Chuck would have just kissed the guy if she asked. What was the point in tricking him? I feel so bad for Chuck right now. He's been so incredibly sweet to her, and he was doing so well because he felt like he had her support. And now this. I know that they need conflict to make the show interesting, but I just didn't really understand Blair's motivation. I'm okay with them having problems. I'd just like them to make sense. And one of the things I really wanted for this season was a Halloween episode, just because I really wanted a Chuck/Blair couple costume. They were so close! *sigh*

I did like getting a little more Vanessa back story even if I don't really care about her character. I love the actress who played her mom. She was on Angel and Firefly.

I'm sad that Carter's gone. I thought Blake Lively did a really good job in the scene where Serena says goodbye to him.

Um...I can't even think of what else I wanted to say. I'm too sad about Chuck and Blair. I can't beleive that my two favorite tv couples broke up in less than a week. :sulk:

GwendolynK
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yes, this was the most interesting Nate plot since his father went to prison. I hope they continue to use him as more than just eye candy. (Although, I'm not at all opposed to the eye candy. Yum.)

And I'm actually feeling much better about Chuck and Blair today. I think what bothered me the most was that I just didn't understand why Blair did what she did. But then I rememberd her conversation with Vanessa where she was saying that she never left her fate in anyone else's hands, and I think that goes back to what Danielle was saying after the first episode. She doesn't trust Chuck. She didn't trust him enough to just ask him to do the kiss for her which as an audience member seemed like such the obvious thing to do. But I guess it's not as obvious to her, and I think that it makes sense considering how many of the people she loves betrayed her--Serena, Nate, her mother, her father, and Chuck so, so many times. What she did was awful and she DOES definitely need to do some growing up, but I think this may also show them that saying "I love you" isn't the fix all patch that they thought it was going to be. Finally hearing the three words, eight letters didn't just erase all of the times she'd didn't hear them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply