Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3x07 How to Succeed in Bassness
Topic Started: Oct 26 2009, 10:06 PM (248 Views)
Danielle
Member Avatar
Administrator
Rulers Supreme
To me it felt like old school Gossip Girl. It had all the elements there that made me fall in love with the show to begin with.

I'll start with Jenni. That girl has no clue who she is anymore. I would feel sorry for her (and in some ways I do) but she is the one choosing to live the way she is living. I found it ironic that she expected Eric to just understand. How does one understand being treated like crap in the name of popularity? The girl acts like there is this switch inside her that flips according to who she is with. Living that way is going to result in a cold, lonely existence.

Case and point is Blair. She doesn't know how to live now that she can't rule Constance. She is still floating around at a loss. I know this is annoying to some but it is realistic. How many people have been able to find their footing in a matter of a couple months? It took me a couple years. Throw in the mix that she has a shallow bitch for a best friend, a self consume albeit yummy boyfriend, and enough self doubt for an entire platoon. I am a bit shocked she hasn't lost her mind yet. Or maybe she has. Maybe that is what drove her to ask Jack for help. She was desperate to help Chuck in some way; preferably a way Serena couldn't. Lets not forget that the last serious boyfriend Blair had Serena fucked and fucked without a feeling of guilt.

Serena got what was coming to her from Blair in my opinion. Not once has she ever thought about why Blair was doing something or if she herself was somehow to blame for Blair's meltdowns. I would love to see the two of them go their separate ways simply because I think anyone Serena gets near ends up broken, lost, insane, or driven to solitude. It isn't everyone around her. It is her!

THe whole thing with Dan and Olvia is too cutesy for me. It is too fairytale perfect. Movie star falls for commoner. THe storyline is over used. Did love their scene with the kiss though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply