Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3x07 How to Succeed in Bassness
Topic Started: Oct 26 2009, 10:06 PM (249 Views)
GwendolynK
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
[ *  *  *  * ]
Looking for publicity for his new hotel, Chuck moves his club's opening and convinces Serena to assist him in getting the word out. Feeling left out, Blair tries to win Chuck's approval by secretly helping him with a problem concerning the opening night. Meanwhile, Dan get's nervous after watching one of Olivia's infamous sex scenes with her co-star and real-life boyfriend during that time, Patrick Robinson. Jenny is forced to choose between Eric and her new role as Queen Bee, which as a result causes major conflict between the two characters.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GwendolynK
Member Avatar
Team Lexzie
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm not really sure how I feel about this episode.

I was surprised that all my favorite scenes actually involved Dan. I think the Christmas episode in season 1 was probably the last time that happened. I thought the scene with him and Nate watching the vampire movie was hilarious. The line about Nate reading the movie's blogs made me laugh. And then I liked the scene at the end a lot where Dan and Olivia kissed for the paparazi, and Serena kissed Patrick. I'm curious to see what will happen with that. KC's comment seemed a little foreboding. All the Serena and Dan interactions kind of made me sad, though. It's like nothing ever even happened between them. I don't think I could ever be like that with a boy I had been in love with.

I was really happy that Jenny and Eric were so involved with the episode, and I like Jenny being queen...I'm just not sure I really get why she wants to be anymore. She's changed so much since season 1. Why is she suddenly changing back?

Lily was really sweet in this episode, but Rufus drives me crazy. He's so ridiculous. And I don't think it was very good of him to discourage Lily from going to support Chuck.

I'm really disappointed by Blair and Chuck tonight. They've always been my two favorite characters, and tonight I didn't like either of them. Blair was still acting childish, and I didn't like the way she treated Serena. But I also thought what Chuck said to Blair about why he couldn't say "I love you" was really, really mean. Last season when Blair pulled that scheme on Nate at his cousin's rehearsal dinner, Chuck told Nate that it was foolish of him to want Blair to be anything other than what she is. Chuck knows Blair is a schemer. Why is he suddenly so offended by that? He lies to HER all the time. And then I thought the resolution of their issues was weak. Shouldn't they at least have mentioned the fact that she called Jack--Chuck's uncle who she had sex with?? The one scene I did like was right when she arrived at the club and apologized. Leighton is such a talented actress, and I thought she did a great job with that scene.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply