Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
News and Announcements

Starting January 18, 2010 we will be resuming our weekly discussions on various characters, couples, and plot points for the show Grey's Anatomy. If you are interested in seeing a similar discussion for another show let Danielle know. Be sure to check out some of the new fanfictions that been posted and show the writers your support!

Welcome to The Haven.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Randomer06; Aka. Randomness0612 (Nikki)
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 04:40 PM (571 Views)
Randomer06
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi. I'm Nikki. I'm 17 and from the UK. I'm really into music. I'm a musician who sings, plays guitar and plays keyboard/piano. I'm mainly active on Grey's Anatomy Fanfic.

My favourite shows are Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs and Private Practice. I also love Friends and Roswell.

My favourite couple is Lexzie (Alex/Izzie)

Couples I hate are Gizzie, Alex/Lexie, Alex/Addison, Izzie/Denny (Basically any couple which include Alex and Izzie not being together)

I started watching Grey's after my Dad died in May 2008, when I was 14. I bought the DVD of Knocked Up. I watched it and thought Katherine Heigl was amazing. I then saw an advert of Grey's on TV and saw she was in it, so I stayed up late to watch it. I've been in love with Grey's ever since. I went and bought every boxset released in the UK and watched the others online.

I discovered fanfiction Christmas 2008 when I was bored one day with nothing to do. I searched for Lexzie fanfiction and became addicted. It's like an escape from the real world. That's what I love about it.

I'm also on Youtube where I've made fanvids for Lexzie and I'm on twitter. Add me on them if you like

Anyways, Thanks for reading.

Nikki

Twitter : Randomness0612
Youtube : Randomness0612
Edited by Randomer06, Dec 16 2010, 04:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Randomer06
Member Avatar
[ * ]
One Step At A Time

Title: One Step at a Time
Author: Nikki (Randomness0612/Randomer06)
Rating: R (14+)
Pairings: Lexzie.
Premise: Set around Season 3-ish. Izzie is left alone one night and this leads her to discover her real feelings for that special someone...
Warning: AU!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Author Biographies and Story Links · Next Topic »
Add Reply