|Please respect the rules of this group as well as respecting other members and managment's wishes.
1. Please post an introduction on the introduction board within 4 days of being accepted (This way I can be certain you received my acceptance, and it is a good way for the other "MOGA"s -- Members of Gymboree Anonymous -- to get to know you and welcome you.) Please try to post once a month so we know you are still interested in being a member of the group. We do clean out sitters once a month, so make sure you get a post in. (Once you get started, I dare say you will have a hard time limiting your posts to once a day!)
2. If you change your email address please forward the new one to the managers for our records.
3. No Spam on the boards or through emails.
4. Links are allowed as long as they are not to promote other groups, businesses, or are not appropriate to all age groups.
5. If there is a problem it is to be kept off the boards. Email a manager.
6. Please abide by copyrights when posting pictures. Otherwise, your post will be deleted.
7. You must have a valid email address and Ebay Identity to be a member. Both of these must be sent to the Manager (the sender of this email).
9. You must keep your full name and personal information such as addresses off the boards. We will not be responsible for who may read it.
10. Never post anothers Member's full name or personal information on the boards.
11. Pic, bannors and such are allowed in your siggy, we ask that you refrain from using anything that would be considered "taboo" such as
political, religous, or pro-whatever. We only ask this to insure a positive forum.
12. We want only active members. If you are here just advertising your ebay store or auctions or just list for sale and don't participate you will be deleted and so will your posts!
We do not tolerate any flaming, insulting, threatening, degrading, or any other negative conduct
We are all Adults and expect everyone to act as one. Any violation of this rule can result in immediate loss of your membership. This also means absolutely NO DRAMA.
13. Any person trying to register with our site who has been banned from another board, forum, group, etc., risks the chance of being banned immediately from our site with out warning or contact.
14.Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, etc.
16.Please keep all pictures (including avatars and signatures) appropriate and free of any adult material and/or content. This is for your safty.
17.GymboAnon / Gymboree Anonymous Place CANNOT be held responsible for any transactions taken place through the forum, especially those that go bad. We hope and encourage you to research whom you are trading with either, Ebay ID, I-Trader or Group feedback board.