Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Updates:
Welcome to Jurassic Role Play, Live The Legend Redux is now open to post with your characters.
Welcome to Jurassicroleplay, "We've spared no expense!"

Jurassic Role Play, JRP for short, is a forum intended to bring you the best in Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Role Playing Adventures. Our initial role play is based on Jurassic Park Legacy's Live The Legend RPG. We intend to expand upon this single role playing game once we have enough active members to support such growth. Here, players come first and although we cant please everyone we will do our best to meet the needs and expectations of our members. We want you experience here to be fun and engaging with a great community. Player preference and input are very highly regarded here.

If you're at all interested, why not check us out and register? We hope to have you have you join us and to see you posting soon!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Deep Channel OOC; For All Out Of Character Discussions
Topic Started: Feb 1 2017, 03:43 AM (56 Views)
Spiegel
Member Avatar
Administrator
Making plans? Need to coordinate? Just want to talk about whats happening with your character in this area? Post it here and discuss at your leisure.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Star-Spangled Avenger
Member Avatar
Sentinel of Liberty
Hey, so after the next post I was planning on moving Cinder out of there. If the smell is that great and the Spino is like her species then it isn't likely to deter her from seeking out the pack by any means. So drawing the smell away would be a good way to get things moving again and free the others. Besides, Caudi is right. Cinder is dead weight to the pack right now and would get them killed. So she needs to start the recovery process and regain some energy and stuff pronto.

Up to ya'll how you want that resolved and if/when they'd get back together after it all. If you want to go through with this.
Edited by Star-Spangled Avenger, Apr 25 2017, 04:11 AM.

Caudipteryx

Ok. I have made a post giving Cinder and Fox a prompt to move away from the area. Tarasvin is acting as a distraction. Tarasvin will meet up with your lot later. If he survives...

smug
Member Avatar

Alright, that post was quite lazy on my part. Apologies.

Anyhow, Scott, feel free to post first in the Worker's Village.

Star-Spangled Avenger
Member Avatar
Sentinel of Liberty
I'll try to get something done after work tomorrow. Worker's village it is.

You guys can post whatever tomorrow and I'll adapt my post to anything added.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Deep Channel · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Skin Created by Xarina of Rapture & Zathyus Networks Resources.
This theme is best viewed in firefox.