Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Updates:
Welcome to Jurassic Role Play, Live The Legend Redux is now open to post with your characters.
Welcome to Jurassicroleplay, "We've spared no expense!"

Jurassic Role Play, JRP for short, is a forum intended to bring you the best in Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Role Playing Adventures. Our initial role play is based on Jurassic Park Legacy's Live The Legend RPG. We intend to expand upon this single role playing game once we have enough active members to support such growth. Here, players come first and although we cant please everyone we will do our best to meet the needs and expectations of our members. We want you experience here to be fun and engaging with a great community. Player preference and input are very highly regarded here.

If you're at all interested, why not check us out and register? We hope to have you have you join us and to see you posting soon!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announcements: Feb 15, 2017
Topic Started: Feb 15 2017, 02:52 PM (27 Views)
Spiegel
Member Avatar
Administrator
New Affiliation!

I'd like to announce that we have a knew affiliate! This time its Jurassic Park Wiki. This place is loaded with information! There is also a strong community with an active forum. Check them out!

Posted Image

Jurassic Park Wiki

Welcome To Our New Moderator!

I'd also like to announce the promotion of Alpha Raptor to Moderator. He's been helping me since the beginning and continues to do so now. He has a great track record, having been a moderator of Live The Legend and later Return to New Lands at Jurassic Park Legacy. He's here to help so feel free to message him with issues:

Alpha Raptor

Welcome To New Members!

Last but not least, a big shout out to all our new members. Our group is small but growing, especially with more and more Live the Legend players returning from the shadows. We still need more though! So recruit a friend or anyone, let me know, and I'll give out bonus points for prizes. Speaking of prizes Alpha Raptor and I have begun discussing some additions to the shop, which means new ways to spend your points. So get out there and grab some new members!
Edited by Spiegel, Feb 15 2017, 03:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Skin Created by Xarina of Rapture & Zathyus Networks Resources.
This theme is best viewed in firefox.