Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Updates:
Welcome to Jurassic Role Play, Live The Legend Redux is now open to post with your characters.
Welcome to Jurassicroleplay, "We've spared no expense!"

Jurassic Role Play, JRP for short, is a forum intended to bring you the best in Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Role Playing Adventures. Our initial role play is based on Jurassic Park Legacy's Live The Legend RPG. We intend to expand upon this single role playing game once we have enough active members to support such growth. Here, players come first and although we cant please everyone we will do our best to meet the needs and expectations of our members. We want you experience here to be fun and engaging with a great community. Player preference and input are very highly regarded here.

If you're at all interested, why not check us out and register? We hope to have you have you join us and to see you posting soon!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Announcements: May 16, 2017
Topic Started: May 16 2017, 01:19 AM (30 Views)
Spiegel
Member Avatar
Administrator
Unfortunately this idea has failed much like the ideas of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World. Though I have attempted to spread the word and find members, interest in the game basically revolves around 5 or so players at most.

That being said, I have personally lost interest as well. Though I enjoy RPGs a great amount, I have my own life to attend to. When I believed it was possible to expand this game into something, I was fine with the idea of dedicating time to this project. Now, however, it seems that it is simply more work than it is worth for so few active members.

I would like to thank everyone who has participated and hope you found some enjoyment from the short time the game was played. I deeply apologize for letting you down and hope you understand it was never my intent. I hoped beyond all reason to have at least a small community of active players but there are so very few of us it seems more hassle than its worth. Again, I apologize to you all for not keeping this alive.

Perhaps the future, June of 2018, will see a new flare an interest for Jurassic World and Jurassic Park. Among those interested might be the creative few who cannot step back from the movie without imagining more. Until then, the park is closed indefinitely.
Posted Image

Edited by Spiegel, May 16 2017, 01:21 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Skin Created by Xarina of Rapture & Zathyus Networks Resources.
This theme is best viewed in firefox.