Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

WELCOME TO LAWN-MOWER-CENTRAL.COM!

>>> CLICK HERE FOR ACTIVE TOPICS <<<

Welcome to Lawn Mower Central. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FOR SALE-1951 WE-21 REO ROYALE MOWER
Topic Started: Apr 16 2006, 06:50 PM (2,693 Views)
Dennis Lewallen
Unregistered

I have for sale a 1951 WE-21 REO ROYALE POWER REEL MOWER. I aquired this mower at an auction, because it was in such good shape that I couldn't pass it up. This mower hasn't been used very much in the last 57 years. It still has some of the original paint on the reel blades. About 90% of the original decals are still there, and the paint is good for a 57 year old mower. It also has what I believe to be the original red cardboard caution tag wired to the plug wire. I have plenty of pictures if you are interested. All I have done so far is to hose the mower off. I haven't tried to start it, but I believe that it won't take much. The engine turns free, oil is clean, and it has compression. I am located in Beloit Kansas. You can post here, or e-mail me dlewallen@classicnet.net if you are interested.

Dennis
Quote Post Goto Top

Bernie
Member Avatar
Massey Boy!

Dennis. 1st off wEc1 to LMC

are you wiliing to ship?

I'm not interested in it but others will be and thats a good thing to have in your add.
also if you would please put up some pics :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dennis Lewallen
Unregistered

Wasn't sure how to post photos, give me some tips, and I'll try to get some photos on. I'm looking for some help in setting a value (newbie). I would consider shipping if someone was willing to pay the shipping and my expenses in crating. Thanks
Dennis
Quote Post Goto Top

Bernie
Member Avatar
Massey Boy!

here you go.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Lawn_Mower_Cen...p?showtopic=576

this is the easiest way of posting pics i've found yet. Thm:

as far as value goes from what ive seen on ebay it varies on location but also i know of another REO site where i may be able to get more info for you.

i will find the link for you and hopefully some other members will chime in also.

Dennis Lewallen
Unregistered

Well here are some pictures (I hope)
http://img45.imageshack.us/slideshow/playe...5234936m3d.smil
Quote Post Goto Top

Bernie
Member Avatar
Massey Boy!

thanks i'll take a look. :D

here is the other REO site i mentioned. he says he knows other collectors to so email him if needbe.

http://members.aol.com/reo43/index.htm

BRGTold
Member Avatar

Dennis :: If you could leave a price ..or is it pickup for free..Looks kind of show ready with a lot of work..!!! :hDe: ..Br,

Bernie
Member Avatar
Massey Boy!

ok now i,m the newbie. doh2
how do you start the slide show?

95Tracker
Member Avatar
back to applying fertilizer

Bernie
Apr 16 2006, 09:34 PM
ok now i,m the newbie. doh2
how do you start the slide show?

Just click on the frog in the picture frame. Thm:

Dennis Lewallen
Unregistered

$150.00 sound too high?
Quote Post Goto Top

Bernie
Member Avatar
Massey Boy!

for some reason that flash player isnt liking my computer. doh2
i'll play with the settings tomorrow.

since you are willing to ship you should consider ebay also. i only paid $9.99 for my REO but it needs full resto also.

i've seen some of them in running condition sell in between $100-$300 depending on shape and location.

i would start with a fairly low price (with a reserve) and let the bidders decide what its worth. but make it well aware that you will ship as ut adds to the value.

76Datsun280z
Member Avatar
car guy

Sorry to go off topic, but how's your REO commin along Bernie? Have you gottan it yet?

vanvan

Is mower sill available ??

van -note at msn. com
7six0-2three3-579seven

Richard

EDIT to change the number so the spam bots dont get it and also changed email for same reason
Edited by dog_soldier, Apr 1 2013, 06:03 PM.

« Previous Topic · For Sale/Wanted To Buy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

" style="font-family: Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: none; color: #314321">Issues  
Tractor Forum, Cub Cadet, Cub, Cadet, IH, MTD, Parts, Tractors, Tractor, International Harvester, Lawn, Garden, Lawn Mower, Kohler, garden tractor equipment, lawn garden tractors, antique garden tractors, garden tractor, PTO, parts, online, Original, 70, 71, 72, 73, 76, Spirit of 76, 80, 81, 86, 100, 102, 104, 105, 106, 107, 109, 111, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 147, 149, 169, 182, 282, 382, 482, 580, 582, 582 Special, 680, 682, 782, 782D, 784, 800, 805, 882, 982, 984, 986, 1000, 1015, 1100, 1105, 1110, 1200, 1250, 1282, 1450, 1512, 1604, 1605, 1606, 1610, 1615, 1620, 1650, 1710, 1711, 1712, 1912, 1914, Bolens, Case, Ingersoll, Colt, Craftsman, Sears, Ford, Gravely, Ariens, Honda, Husqvarna, Dixon, Jacobsen, John Deere, Kubota, Massey Ferguson, MTD, Murray, Power King, Economy, Tractors, Simplicity, Allis Chalmers, Snapper, Troy-Bilt, Toro, Wheelhorse, 2-Wheeled Tractors, Rear Engine Rider Mowers, Briggs, Stratton, Briggs & Stratton, Reel, Rotary, Zero Turn, Antique, Restorations, Restore, Clinton.