Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH Stuff for dkp
Topic Started: Mar 23 2009, 03:31 PM (1,429 Views)
Longtime

http://www.ghofs.net/2009/03/general-hospital-coming-this-week-march_23.html

http://www.ghofs.net/2009/03/general-hospital-daily-spoilers-next-3.html

Also I have seen a rumor posted (RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR unsubstantiated), at one place and one place only, that Tristan Rogers will be back in May. Have NOT seen talk this anywhere but one place. But....if they are planning to pair Lulu with Ethan, and Holly is sure to be his mother, then his father can't possibly be Luke....so a Robert return would make sense. But who knows. Nobody probably knows for sure.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Yeah, I heard they are pairing Lulu and Ethan. Which I'd rather have, because I DO NOT want Ethan Luke's son. I'd rather Ethan go away, but being a son of Robert I can live with. For the past few months, Guza's been having this fetish of bringing on "his better version" of characters that already exist. Rebecca supposed to be a "better" Emily, Ethan has been playing the "better" Lucky. How about better writing for the character's that already existed instead Guza? Either way, I'd love for Tristan Rogers to return. Thanks.
Edited by dkp, Mar 23 2009, 03:49 PM.
Posted Image

-------------------------------------
DeRo reunited 9/29/09...about damn F*ing time!!!

Longtime

http://www.soapcentral.com/gh/news/2009/0406-hidef.php

Longtime

A Commentary By Lynda Hirsch:

For months I have given "GH" the benefit of the doubt. Now there is no doubt this show is on a ratings and writing skid. The dialogue is still beautiful, as is the acting. It is the story lines that have turned ugly. They are recycling stories until watching the show a year ago is almost as good as watching an episode that airs this week. New sets and going high-definition will only lure viewers for a few days. For years, local newscasts would build a new set to get viewers to watch. Newspapers would write stories about the set; the ratings would spike for a nanosecond and then if the reporting was poor, the ratings slid back down. What really lures a viewer for the long haul is exciting story lines.
By exciting story lines we do not mean the biotoxin disaster (both on the show and for viewers to watch). When "GH" did the Metro Court story, it was compelling. Ditto the train wreck. Since then, these "you gotta watch the story line we cooked up for this sweeps season" have been dreadful. How many times is Kate going to be shot? Whoops, not too many more times since she is headed to that great recurring purgatory. How many times is Jason (Steve Burton) going to go running back to be Sonny's gopher? Burton is a superb actor saddled with the same old story line. Jason and Liz getting together was popular with fans. So what does "GH" do? Truncate the story line. No, they cannot let viewers dictate plots, but when one is working, why not go with it? Kudos are deserved for the postpartum depression Robin (Kimberly McCullough) is experiencing. Her reluctance to take antidepressants is an interesting and true-to-life story line. Other than that, not so good.

It seemed that "GH" was ready to bring on a secret son for Sonny. The character of Dante was set up. Names of actors set for the role Tom Pelphrey (ex-Jonathan, "Guiding Light") and David Lago (Raul, "Young and Restless") were in the running and then the race stopped. Now it has switched to Luke seeming to have an illegitimate son by Holly (Emma Samms). Please do not let this be true. With any luck, Tracy is wrong as usual.

The reason we did not put "ex-Raul" after Lago's name is that he is set to return to "Y&R" next month. No word on how long the stay will be. Hopefully, it will be permanent.

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Thanks. Yeah, I agree with her. So many characters I love on that show, but a single story that's worth watching. They deserve the ratings they are getting.
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Hey LT, You should catch today's today GH on Soapnet or online. There's a pleasant surprise at the end today I think you'll like.

Posted Image

Longtime

Helena in all her glory is my guess? I will, thanks !!

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Yup! And they showed off the new hospital set. Looks really nice.

And side note, while I'm not a hardcore Spixie fan, I love Maxie/Spinneli/Johnny drama that was going on today. Great acting.

Posted Image

Longtime

I'll check that out...thank you for the tip! You had mentioned you heard Emma Samms might not be coming back after all, have you seen anything additional about it? For I have not.

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
No just, that massive storyline changes have occured. They keep on changing on who Ethan's relatives are, because viewers aren't warming to him, now Helena might not be his mom.
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Another AMAZING Helena cliffhanger. This show may a mess, but cliffhangers, it knows how to do. I think I already love Helena and she's only been seen for a total of 2 mins. LOL

Posted Image

Longtime

Have you ever seen her before now? She's been AWESOME for a very long time on this show.

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
I have not seen her before now, but who who Constance Towers is. I was reading up on her. So she hates the Spencers' eh and blames L&L for her husband's death? She sounds like a sweet villian.
Posted Image

Longtime

Awesome villain. Check out youtube. Originally, the part was played by Eizabeth Taylor, at Luke and Laura's wedding November 1981.

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
I'll have to. She got pissed because Luke stopped her husband from freezing the world with a weather machine? That SO sounds like something out of a Bond movie. LOL

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Other Soaps · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Skin was Created by SickforGaborik/Meow of Signature Sports
Thanks to JPEG for the banner!