Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Young and The Restless SPOILER Thread
Topic Started: May 16 2009, 11:33 AM (1,242 Views)
dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
So there is a lot of spec and rumors floating around.

What we know: Rafe is supposed to get more airtime and story play out soon. P4 will not be a love interest for him.

P3 is ruturning and the following e-mail some saying is true, others are not:

Quote:

Hello -
I wanted to share the excitement that I have kept under wraps since February.
Tomorrow (Friday) is my first day as a regular back on The Young and the Restless after leaving it 20 years ago! I can't divulge more but the progressive storyline promises to do with my painting, and my sexuality.

Thanks for being there!

Thom

This if true, might oddly tie him in with Daniel and his story and brings up an old rumor that basically said this:

Quote:

that the brother of Jill's dead "son", Phillip, was going to come to town as part of the Phillip/Cane baby switch storyline and that this brother was going to be a part of the art world and would meet Daniel through his art and that the two of them would develop a romantic relationship as Daniel comes to realize that he is bisexual.

So how would Rafe fit into that? Is Rafe a Red herring? Kenny, who's a reliable source most of the time said we'd find out Rafe's love interest very soon.

I have to say, I'm going to have to wait and see what end's up being true or not. So much to process. LOL

Posted Image

-------------------------------------
DeRo reunited 9/29/09...about damn F*ing time!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Doing all the heavy lifting.....
Well... unlike a lot of shows, Y&R will make you wait.... and not reveal anything until they are good and ready.
Check out my column GAYS OF OUR LIVES at AfterElton.com

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Yeah, which despite me loving spoilers, I LOVE that they don't reveal everything. Rafe wasn't spoiled to be gay until the week it happened. Most other soaps, you would have known that months in advance. Y&R gives you just enough to hook you and want more...I just love Y&R.
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
KennyN said the person who is Rafe's love interest, we will be shocked and that he isn't going to reveal anything.

So what person would shock you if they made them gay?
Posted Image

winterguy125
Member Avatar
The one and only Van Hansis
dkp
May 16 2009, 03:38 PM
KennyN said the person who is Rafe's love interest, we will be shocked and that he isn't going to reveal anything.

So what person would shock you if they made them gay?
Victor, LOL
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Igor Dolgatschew (Deniz) :wub:

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
I dunno. I assume it's someone around Rafe's age. J.T. would surprise me because he's always been with women and he's married with a kid. But he's been on the backburner for a long time. So maybe it's a story for him? I honestly don't know. I'm clueless.

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Yeah Jack and Victor first come to mind as people who would shock me the most but, like Anthony, I assume it's someone that's Rafe's age. Not sure who I'd find shocking in that age bracket. Could be JT, Rafe and him did share a scene and many people made a big deal about that. I'm still pushing for Adam. Despite numerous RAM fans, I think many people would still be shocked. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I don't see Y&R spoiling this one.
Posted Image

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
I'm not sure how I feel about it being Adam. I'd want it to be love.... and I'm not sure Adam is capable of that he's so evil.

JT is so hot.... he and Rafe would steam up the screen.

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
I'm still on team RAM, but I will admit that the show is getting pretty close to crossing that line from "edgy bad-boy" to pure evil. If they cross that line, it would be hard to still be on team RAM. I want Rafe with a badboy who still loves him, not a an evil guy who, like you said in incapable. We'll have to see which direction the show goes in.

Posted Image

Longtime

Maybe it's that Murphy guy I have read about. hehe

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
I dunno... would you consider Adam shocking? Though it would make sense given his relationship with Rafe. Rafe might have feelings for Adam. It's possible.

But, I think JT would be shocking.

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Wouldn't be shocking to me (obviously), but to many I think it would. Hell, I think many would be shocked by Daniel. In many Y&R viewers minds, "if you've ever been with a women...even just one random one night stand, you can't ever possible ever be gay, because no gay men, have ever been with women." ^o) :ermm:
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Nelson in the latest SUDS:

Whatever you do, don't miss our exclusive interview with Y&R's gorgeous chief Maria Arena Bell where we discuss everything and then some! Soap opera's Barack Obama weighs in on the Emmys snubbing her show, which reels she really submitted, GL's cancellation, Chris Engen's (Adam) decision to quit, whether she wants Melody Thomas Scott to re-sign, Thom Bierdz's shocking comeback as Phillip Chancellor, and why more gay characters are headed to Genoa City!
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
SOmeone posted on SON that they heard through the grapevine, that Muhney's first scenes are with him shirtless in bed after sexual relations.

I assume with Rafe?
Posted Image

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Or Heather....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Young and The Restless · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Skin was Created by SickforGaborik/Meow of Signature Sports
Thanks to JPEG for the banner!