Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Life To Live Spoiler Thread
Topic Started: Jun 12 2009, 10:17 AM (4,609 Views)
dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Week of June 15th:
Gigi made an attempt to seduce Kyle and falls flat.

Thursday 6/18:
A manipulative Stacey tells Rex that Gigi has moved on;
Cole comes clean with Starr;
Layla detects tension between Kyle and Fish.

Friday 6/19:
Starr assures Cole that she'll wait for him until he's finished his prison sentence;
Kyle offers to make a deal with Gigi.

Tuesday, June 23. Layla dismisses Cristian's doubts about dating Fish. "Oliver definitely complicates Layla and Cristian's situation," muses Head Writer Ron Carlivati.

Down the Road:

The mystery of Fish and Kyle's past deepens
Edited by dkp, Jun 14 2009, 02:03 PM.
Posted Image

-------------------------------------
DeRo reunited 9/29/09...about damn F*ing time!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
I have to say, I'm very looking forward to Gigi trying to seduce Kyle and fail! :ha:
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Week of the 22nd:

Charges against Kyle are dropped, but Gigi must come clean with Rex.

Realizing that Kyle is blackmailing Roxy, Natalie and Jared tell her to reveal the identity of Shane's bone marrow donor.

Tuesday 6/23
Natalie rips into Gigi when she asks for the charges against Kyle to be dropped;
Schuyler confronts a guilt-ridden Kyle;
Shaun opens up about his family life.

Posted Image

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Doing all the heavy lifting.....
Hmmm...... thanks!
Check out my column GAYS OF OUR LIVES at AfterElton.com

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Over at ABCMedianet. Pictures for Week of June 29th of Fish and Layla on a date, with Kyle and Cristian watching. Also pictures of Kyle with Jared and Natalie. I don't have an account, so I don't have access to big versions of the pictures.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=000260&type=asset&typecode=ph
Edited by dkp, Jun 15 2009, 11:19 AM.
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Casting Rumors:

Word is that One Life is recasting CJ Roberts — and he could be that gay role, Griffith, the sudser is currently casting.
Posted Image

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Thanks!

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Found this:

Here is the background for CJ Roberts

Now Nelson Branco just scooped a rumor that Griffin may actually be a recast for the role of CJ Roberts. CJ is the older child of Tina Lord and Cord Roberts. CJ has not been in Llanview since 1997 when was still a youngin. CJ was spoke of in 2003 first when Flash/Sarah returned to town and then again when Paul Cramer arrived. It seems Paul and CJ served in the war together and there was a rumor that Paul and CJ were lovers but that was dropped and Paul never mentioned CJ again. Now comes talk that CJ is coming back and will have eyes for Lab tech Kyle Lewis and even though Fish tells Kyle that what happened in college will stay there, he is not too happy about this new guy in Kyle's life.

It has also been rumored that two former As The World Turns actors, Nicholas Galbraith (ex-Zac Finn, 3rd Photo) and Agim Kaba (ex-Aaron Snyder, 4th photo) have tested for the role.

http://filmguy76.blogspot.com/2009/06/is-one-lifes-kyle-lewis-center-of-love.html

Edited by dkp, Jun 15 2009, 03:17 PM.
Posted Image

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Where did you get this?

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Just edited to include original source, but found it on GayDaytime boards.
Posted Image

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Thanks!

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Some Rumors from Daytime Dish. Griffin will NOT be CJ. Griffin will be used to help explain Fish's backstory and bring Fish and Kyle together, of who's story will be frontburner and not a "b" story.

So, take that as you wish.
Edited by dkp, Jun 17 2009, 12:15 PM.
Posted Image

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
From SOW:

Kyle and Fish: Kish and Tell?!

Kyle and Fish had a sexual past in college. ABC says the story will heat up in July, and involve Cristian and Layla. Scott Evans (Fish) says that everyone's been really great and it's awesome that his small role on the show is getting a little bigger.
Posted Image

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Thanks!

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
Something’s Fish-y in Llanview

Today is a red-letter day on One Life to Live, when the gay story line between Officer Fish (Scott Evans, at left) and troublemaker Kyle Lewis (Brett Claywell) gets under way, after an uncomfortable and unusual encounter is witnessed by Fish’s roommate Layla (whom he later asks out on a date) while taking a stroll with her dog. Hmm. The powers that be at One Life tell me that we can expect to see Fish and Kyle’s romantic situation develop in the weeks to come. The show's head writer Ron Carlivati previews for Advocate.com, "Oliver Fish (affectionately known as Fish) is a young police officer and self-described computer geek looking for a second chance to date his female roommate, Layla Williamson. But what is the secret behind his strained relationship with his former best friend and fraternity brother, medical student Kyle Lewis? As the truth about their past begins to come to light, we will go on the journey with Fish as he struggles to come to terms with who he really is.”

For more insight, don’t miss my Advocate.com interview with Scott Evans this coming Monday. In it, we chat about his brother, actor Chris Evans's comments to The Advocate last February, and about Scott’s life as an openly gay actor. If you want to find out what’s in store for Officer Fish, and for LGBT fans of One Life to Live, check it out. It’s going to be a hot summer in Llanview folks!

http://www.advocate.com/exclusive_detail_ektid91751.asp?page=2
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · One Life To Live · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Skin was Created by SickforGaborik/Meow of Signature Sports
Thanks to JPEG for the banner!