Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT Actor Tweets and Blogs
Topic Started: Oct 26 2009, 11:26 PM (723 Views)
Longtime

Colleen Zenk Pinter, 12/8/09 -

By now you all know. My heart is broken. We have given our all. And so much left to tell..

Heading to work in the morning.. little sleep tonight.. Will report how it is in Oakdale..

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dkp
Member Avatar
OLTL rocks!
From Jake on Facebook:

Hey everyone, Im sure you've heard the sad news. It's been a wonderful ride and I am sorry that the story line will not be around for you wonderful die hard fans. I promise to work my hardest to be a part of new, and hopefully, as emotionally rewarding stories in the future. Lets enjoy the rest of the ride!
Posted Image

-------------------------------------
DeRo reunited 9/29/09...about damn F*ing time!!!

Longtime

Jake Silbermann, 12/24/09 -

Thank you all for the christmas wishes. I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday and a happy new year. I will finally be launching my project in 2010 and hope that you all can be a part of it... I'll explain after the new year ;)... All the best!

Longtime

Van Hansis : just watched the christmas episode. a lot of people were asking what luke's ornament was. it was a popsicle stick christmas tree he made as a kid. hope that helps and that everyone is having a swell holiday season.

.....that was after paris. the first episode we shot after we got back i think.

Longtime

Susan Dansby's twitter, March 16, 2010:

Sent in 6/9 air script. Focus is on Luke, Noah, Bob, Barbara, Emily, Paul, Meg with a dash of Alison.

AnthonyL
Member Avatar
Doing all the heavy lifting.....
Thanks. That's a small cast.... surely there must be more folks on in that ep.
Check out my column GAYS OF OUR LIVES at AfterElton.com

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · As The World Turns/Off Topic · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Skin was Created by SickforGaborik/Meow of Signature Sports
Thanks to JPEG for the banner!