Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Roster

Fighters
Alumni
Ring Card Girls
Rankings

Shows

Build Up
Pay Per Views
Fight Night
On The Rise

Champion

Cassandra Madrigal

MLC Undisputed Champion
Won at MLC 8
01/07/2017 to Present
Merging of World & International belts.

MLC World Champion
Won at MLC 7
08/27/2016 to 01/07/2017
Title merged with International Belt.

Top 5

#1 Prince Pierre Paul
#2 James Shark
#3 Navorro Williams
#4 Tom Pendergrass
#5 Jackson Magnum
Updated 05/14/2017

Events

MLC 10
September 3rd 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
---------------
TBD
TBA
TBD

Deadlines

FIGHT NIGHT 5

MLC 10
Pressers

Build Up

Add Reply
Jesse Lewis believes Shark/Tom II will probably be the biggest fight of this year
Topic Started: Jul 12 2015, 01:10 PM (217 Views)
Seth Franco
No Avatar

Posted Image
HOME | MLC News | VIDEOS | MLC Inside Scoops! | PHOTOS | SCHEDULE | ODDS | STORE | CONTACT





Jesse Lewis believes Shark/Tom II will probably be the biggest fight this year

By Seth Franco on July 12, 2015

Posted Image

Posted Image

LAS VEGAS -- Jesse Lewis believes that James Shark and Tom Pendergrass will sell out the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 12, 2015 for their rematch for the MLC World Championship title.

"It's obvious that these two are hungry for the same title. They want this championship. Some believe Prince Pierre Paul is the face of this company. But even Mr. Paul knows that the face of the company will reside in the World Champion. Because this isn't just a battle anymore. This is the battle now. To end this war. I have no doubt in my mind that these two will put on a show. Because as of now, I have no idea who truly should be the fan favorite in this fight," said MLC President Jesse Lewis in a recent press conference last week.

The two squared off in The Cage on April 18, 2015 at MLC 2. But the controversial decision was announced a draw between the judges. Given their status in that fight, they were both granted medical suspensions until MLC 4, which both of them did not want this. But sometimes these things happen when the trainers believe what is right for the fighters' safety and health concern.

The two been silent about mentioning each other on twitter since the fight until recently James Shark did what he did best and that was trash talking via twitter.

Posted Image

Tom immediately counter-attacked and the two had all-night brawl on twitter with others indirectly being brought into it. Even Tom's significant other and fellow MLC fighter, Nero Darling, was brought into this mess.

"Said the same shit 4 plus months ago and we went to a goddamn draw," Tom said, "Don't worry, though. I'll keep the belt nice & warm for Shark versus Tom III."

Both of these fighters have been reportedly already been in training since their medical clearance in April. So when the time comes in September, they both will be ready. Tickets are going on sale now and are selling out fast. We don't believe this will be a draw, nor do we believe this will go to the distance. We're expecting a bloody knockout from one of these fighters. Then we will have our first face of the company. Then who knows. Maybe Prince Pierre Paul will vacate the MLC International Championship and go after the winner of Shark/Tom. We'll have to see.





Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MLCReport · Next Topic »
Add Reply