Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

CLICK HERE to see posts in last 24 hours

Welcome to Mainly Military modelling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2017 Show Attendance
Topic Started: Jan 18 2017, 01:55 PM (151 Views)
madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
Just a quick note to say I will be at the IPMS Bolton Model Show this Sunday, come and say hello if you are there.

Will also be attending the Peterborough Show (5th March) and Sword and Lance in Darlington (8th April)

Also expecting to be at the Northern MS and East Riding later in the year as well as Smallspace.

Cheers,

Warren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
Just a heads up if anyone is at the IPMS Brampton Show in St Ives, Cambridge this Sunday, Will be there with my wares so come over and say hello.

If you're at the other St Ives watch out for the chip thieving seagulls!!

Cheers,

Warren

beowulf
Member Avatar
Lt. Paul 'Red Dog' Rose
have you ever been to the Darlo Sword and Lance show before?......whats it like?......its not far from me but couldnt make in this year but have penciled it in the calendar for next year

madmonk
Member Avatar
Lt Warren "Satan" Monks
Hi Paul,

Done it the last 2 years, its a nice little show with a lot of emphasis on figures.

With you being in that area its worth a visit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tirydium Models · Next Topic »
Add Reply